#16 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:01 AM

Who indeed put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop Shoo Bop??????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose it was that guy who put the Ram in the ram a lam a ding dong Duke :lol:
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#17 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:18 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose it was that guy who put the Ram in the ram a lam a ding dong Duke :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Rock. I was wondering if anyone would get that.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#18 abi

abi

Formerly known as ajoauk

• PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, the paranormal and being scared

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:25 AM

What WAS the best thing before sliced bread?
Philosophers have only interpreted the the world as they see it- but the point is to change it. Karl MarxSceptics and belieers always disagree, Always try and change what the other believesYou have your views and I have mineThere's nothing we can do it's a fact of lifeIt's what makes the world go round,But it stops proof from being found - Abi

#19 impy

impy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, esp. ghosts. Would like to meet others interested in paranormal research in my area. I'd also like to hear first hand experiences, feel free to share

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:41 AM

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?
An open mind can lead to a severe thought draft

#20 impy

impy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, esp. ghosts. Would like to meet others interested in paranormal research in my area. I'd also like to hear first hand experiences, feel free to share

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:42 AM

why is santa an annagram of satan?
An open mind can lead to a severe thought draft

#21 ginger_sweazy82

ginger_sweazy82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:I like to help people cope with their loss of a loved one, If I can help feel free to im or pm me if u want. I do free physic medium readings . thanks help comes in diff ways, a friend to talk to, a friend to know where u are coming from or even a friend thats there for you. ARE you a friend?

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:47 PM

why can't they make the whole plane (atleast the part where the passengers are) out of the same stuff that the indestrucable black box is made of that they keep on planes?

Abi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cause if they did than the news wouldnt be very good and no one would watch.

HOW is it hot dogs are not made of dogs but
pigs skin (( porkrines )) are ?

#22 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:26 PM

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If a woodchuck could chuck wood
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#23 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:29 PM

How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#24 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:51 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose it was that guy who put the Ram in the ram a lam a ding dong Duke :whoohoo:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Rock. I was wondering if anyone would get that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who was that man? I'd like to shake his hand!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#25 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:51 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why don't we go ask Mr. Owl?
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#26 ginger_sweazy82

ginger_sweazy82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:I like to help people cope with their loss of a loved one, If I can help feel free to im or pm me if u want. I do free physic medium readings . thanks help comes in diff ways, a friend to talk to, a friend to know where u are coming from or even a friend thats there for you. ARE you a friend?

Posted 06 November 2005 - 08:29 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

3 why is it really big or tall people are called tiny? When brand new CD's are being opened why does it say open here is that a joke. Its hard to open any where I feel like they are being a smart alick about it

#27 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:00 PM

why is it really big or tall people are called tiny?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I knew a really fat kid back in high school, his nickname was "Skinny". It's the opposite nickname thing! I knew an Afro-American guy nicknamed "Whitey" also.

#28 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:13 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was the man who made my baby fall in love me.... :hug:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#29 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:25 PM

what's the sound of one hand clapping?

If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?
(a couple more)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silence.

Yes, just in case....

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#30 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

Why does the cat like to sit on the newspaper your reading? :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users