life's unanswerable questions

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#46 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 09 November 2005 - 01:59 PM

If witches picnicked at the beach, would they take sandwitches?

How did the world survive without duct tape?

Edited by Axman, 09 November 2005 - 01:59 PM.

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#47 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:10 PM

Why is the alphabet in that order?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because it is so lyrical that way...

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#48 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:11 PM

If witches picnicked at the beach, would they take sandwitches?

How did the world survive without duct tape?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course...

I don't know...

Edited by spooksareus, 09 November 2005 - 02:11 PM.

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#49 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:13 PM

Jimmy Hoffa?

#50 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:19 PM

If a cat always lands on it's feet, and a piece of toast always lands buttered side down, what would happen if you tied a piece of toast, butter side up, onto the back of a cat and dropped it?  Would it hover?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats a good one, ofcourse you know i'll have to try it *wanders off "here kitty kitty kitty"
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#51 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:41 AM

Doesn't a lightning rod on top of church/temple/prayer halls show a lack of faith?
Posted Image

#52 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:43 AM

Doesn't holding back love sound crazy?
Posted Image

#53 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:40 AM

Almighty Julie will speak.....
Running into woods
You can only run halfway into the woods then stop turn around and run back out.
Biblically so to speak
The chicken came first, God created the animals not the eggs
Scientifically
Glue bottle have a silicone inner lining
Parkway/Drive
America is Butt backwards and has no common sense when they come to naming things!!!!

Now here's a few questions to ponder and yes I do know the answers, as I said I am the almighty...haha...just kidding!!!

How do you throw away a trash can?

How does teflon stick to a frying pan when nothing sticks to teflon?
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#54 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 03:34 AM

If a General is a higher ranking officer than a Major, then why is a major illness worse than a general illness?
Posted Image

#55 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 14 November 2005 - 05:21 AM

how killed tupac and biggie?
Posted Image Posted Image

#56 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:25 PM

If the speed of movement is slower than the speed of light - how fast is a moving light?
Posted Image

#57 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 15 November 2005 - 02:36 AM

If you mix regular coffee with decaf, will it disappear?

Edited by Axman, 15 November 2005 - 02:36 AM.

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#58 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 02:41 AM

What kind of cow does chocolate milk come from?
What purpose does tofu serve?
Who are "they" that are always saying stuff? (As in, "You know what they say?")
If cactii is the plural of cactus, would Jim Backus' family be collectively known as the "Backii family"?
If the plural of goose is geese, why isn't the plural of moose, meese?
If the plural of mouse is mice, why isn't my neighborhood comprised of several hice?

Edited by Axman, 15 November 2005 - 02:46 AM.

#59 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:42 AM

If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?
Posted Image

#60 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:22 PM

My living room! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users