life's unanswerable questions

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:23 PM

What kind of cow does chocolate milk come from?
What purpose does tofu serve?
Who are "they" that are always saying stuff? (As in, "You know what they say?")
If cactii is the plural of cactus, would Jim Backus' family be collectively known as the "Backii family"?
If the plural of goose is geese, why isn't the plural of moose, meese?
If the plural of mouse is mice, why isn't my neighborhood comprised of several hice?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont know who they are, but they got a great job...

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#62 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:37 PM

If you driving your car in outer space at the speed of light and you turned your lights on, would they do anything?
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#63 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:14 AM

If French kissing is a big thing in America, how do French people react to normal American kissing?
Posted Image

#64 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:10 PM

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Thir bored to death by it of course.... :ghost:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#65 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:13 PM

Does a fridge light actually go off when you close the door?

#66 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:13 PM

why are baby goats and baby humans both called kids?

#67 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:14 PM

Does a fridge light actually go off when you close the door?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually know this one for sure.
Yes, dont ask me how I know....... :yawn: :ghost:

#68 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:14 PM

Because you have to handle them with kid gloves!

#69 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:16 PM

Oh, how icky the implications of that..... :ghost:

#70 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:49 PM

What purpose does tofu serve?
Who are "they" that are always saying stuff? (As in, "You know what they say?")
If cactii is the plural of cactus, would Jim Backus' family be collectively known as the "Backii family"?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tofu---Obviously you've never eaten miso soup. I'd like to think that people are welcomed into heaven with a nice, warm bowl of it...MMMM...

And if they had lived in Ancient Rome, they would indeed be Backii...Sounds like it'd be easier to say than Backuses, anyway. :drink2:
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#71 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:56 PM

Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the words of one salesclerk (possibly of urban legend status): "We also sell bath soap and contraceptives, sir."
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#72 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:43 PM

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14,Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16 1969, make It illegal for U.S. Citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or Their vehicles?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users