#16 CASEY WELLS

CASEY WELLS

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:03 PM

you're welcome
Under the wide and open sky, dig the grave and let me lie;Gladly i've lived and gladly die, away from this world of strife;This be the epitaph for me- "Here he lies where he longed to be, lies in death by the nineteenth tee, where he lied all his life"

#17 HiddenNorwich

HiddenNorwich

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

Good luck, Hope you get some good findings. Also: I live in CT, and I saw the show, and the house is in the country, right? Therefore, it may be in northern CT. Most likely in the Northwest. Start there. Not the south, because we have huge cities.

#18 Dave Shepherd

Dave Shepherd

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:37 PM

The first cemetery shown (in the introductory minute) is on Church St in Seymour, the second cemetery shown (where they find the former owner's grave) is on Elm St in Ansonia. I'm clueless as to the location of the actual haunted house.

#19 70mercury

70mercury

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:38 PM

The home is located on derby neck road in derby. You will know it when you see because they show it in the show it is the house with all the glass windows on the front of it. Funny thing is I live in shelton ct
and when the show is at the final seconds (when they are talking about how they unearthed some more bones in an old indian burial ground) the camera pans around to show the housatonic river and indian well state park (another hanted location) and shows my own house on tv. Pretty cool!! Good luck finding it. If you are traveling west on rte 34 through downtown derby go about 2 miles past downtown on the right hand side you will see buckingham rd take a right and on the right you will see derby neck rd the house is up about 1/2 mile on the left.

#20 801

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

Am I correct in assuming the occupants who were featured in the show still live in the house?

Thanks 70mercury for the tip about Indian Well State Park. I may have to look into that one a little. I love hearing about hauntings from my home State and have never heard about this one.
Posted ImageIs that you John Wayne? Is that me? No, I've been smoked by AnnieV!

#21 Jeff S

Jeff S

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:51 PM

This place sounds pretty interesting. I might go drive by the house tonight just to see where it is. I have been to a couple places in that area but never even heard of this house. 801 where else in CT have you been to?? I have been to pretty much all haunted cemeteries in the state except for Union down in Easton.

Edited by Jeff S, 08 December 2008 - 04:52 PM.

#22 CASEY WELLS

CASEY WELLS

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:57 PM

801, make sure you go to the waterfall at indian wells. something to do with a woman in white and suicide, i think. been a while since ive been there, cant really remember the stories.
Under the wide and open sky, dig the grave and let me lie;Gladly i've lived and gladly die, away from this world of strife;This be the epitaph for me- "Here he lies where he longed to be, lies in death by the nineteenth tee, where he lied all his life"

#23 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

:)

The home is located on derby neck road in derby. You will know it when you see because they show it in the show it is the house with all the glass windows on the front of it. Funny thing is I live in shelton ct
and when the show is at the final seconds (when they are talking about how they unearthed some more bones in an old indian burial ground) the camera pans around to show the housatonic river and indian well state park (another hanted location) and shows my own house on tv. Pretty cool!! Good luck finding it. If you are traveling west on rte 34 through downtown derby go about 2 miles past downtown on the right hand side you will see buckingham rd take a right and on the right you will see derby neck rd the house is up about 1/2 mile on the left.

Followed the directions, but couldnt find any house that resembled the 100yr old house shown in the show-the one with a brick front and a ton of glass windows, which is across from an old barn, was built in the 80's. There is an empty house on the corner of Buckingham and Derby Neck is for sale, is about 100 yrs. old. Is that it? I had read somewhere that the Beckwith family moved out and that the house is up for foreclosure.

#24 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

:)

Followed the directions, but couldnt find any house that resembled the 100yr old house shown in the show-the one with a brick front and a ton of glass windows, which is across from an old barn, was built in the 80's. There is an empty house on the corner of Buckingham and Derby Neck is for sale, is about 100 yrs. old. Is that it? I had read somewhere that the Beckwith family moved out and that the house is up for foreclosure.

I heard after the house was exorcised etc, there was more activity and a new sequel called HellHouse2..But since "A Haunting" canceled the series we cannot see it, yet anyway. I believe the people played themselves in this episode? That might be spiritually harmful IMO...CE

#25 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

hey anyone who claims to actually know which house of hell house, what does it look like- as the houses on Derby Neck do not resemble any at all on the show, just farmland across the street

:yawn:

I heard after the house was exorcised etc, there was more activity and a new sequel called HellHouse2..But since "A Haunting" canceled the series we cannot see it, yet anyway. I believe the people played themselves in this episode? That might be spiritually harmful IMO...CE

#26 CASEY WELLS

CASEY WELLS

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

do you really think that they're going to show the exact house in question on the show.

#27 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:18 AM

do you really think that they're going to show the exact house in question on the show.

Why show someone elses home, viewers will then attempt to locate that one

#28 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, Biblical Paranormal Investigation, Nature, Biblical Metaphysics, Quantum Physics

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:37 AM

Hello,

My Name is Jason Blakeman (Delaney) of Not of This World Paranormal. I reside in Ansonia CT. My fathers name is Gary Richard Delaney. The women fetured on the "Hell House" episode are related to me. Bonnie Beckwith (Maiden name Thorton, married my father and took Delaney, then he passed away in 1995) is my step mother. Her daughters are Jamie and Jennifer Thorton, my step sisters.

Yes the house shown is the real house. It is on Derby Neck Rd. In Derby Connecticut. Its isnt hard to find. If I can answer any questions please feel free to ask.

Not of This World (Col. 2:8)
Jason Blakeman
Not of this World ,JasonFounder : Not Of This World Paranormal

#29 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, Biblical Paranormal Investigation, Nature, Biblical Metaphysics, Quantum Physics

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:38 AM

Hello,

My Name is Jason Blakeman (Delaney) of Not of This World Paranormal. I reside in Ansonia CT. My fathers name is Gary Richard Delaney. The women fetured on the "Hell House" episode are related to me. Bonnie Beckwith (Maiden name Thorton, married my father and took Delaney, then he passed away in 1995) is my step mother. Her daughters are Jamie and Jennifer Thorton, my step sisters.

Yes the house shown is the real house. It is on Derby Neck Rd. In Derby Connecticut. Its isnt hard to find. If I can answer any questions please feel free to ask.

Jason Blakeman
Not of this World ,JasonFounder : Not Of This World Paranormal

#30 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

Hello,

Jason Blakeman

While on Derby Neck Rd., I didnt see a house that resembled the white one, with grn shutters, with
the 3 small dormer windows on top floor, There is an old farm house across from the barn that looks like it has been painted in 60 yrs and a much newer one with alot of windows and a brick front-
just wanted to drive past it ( will probably be spooked for a night or so) Thanks Jason for any help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users