• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:36 AM

do you really think that they're going to show the exact house in question on the show.

Why show someone elses home, viewers will then attempt to locate that one

Hello,

My Name is Jason Blakeman (Delaney) of Not of This World Paranormal. I reside in Ansonia CT. My fathers name is Gary Richard Delaney. The women fetured on the "Hell House" episode are related to me. Bonnie Beckwith (Maiden name Thorton, married my father and took Delaney, then he passed away in 1995) is my step mother. Her daughters are Jamie and Jennifer Thorton, my step sisters.

Yes the house shown is the real house. It is on Derby Neck Rd. In Derby Connecticut. Its isnt hard to find. If I can answer any questions please feel free to ask.

Not of This World (Col. 2:8)
Jason Blakeman

While on Derby Neck Rd., I didnt see a house that resembled the white one, with grn shutters, with
the 3 small dormer windows on top floor, There is an old farm house across from the barn that looks like it has been painted in 60 yrs and a much newer one with alot of windows and a brick front-
just wanted to drive past it ( will probably be spooked for a night or so) Thanks Jason for any help

#32 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, Biblical Paranormal Investigation, Nature, Biblical Metaphysics, Quantum Physics

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:46 PM

do you really think that they're going to show the exact house in question on the show.

Hello,

My Name is Jason Blakeman (Delaney) of Not of This World Paranormal. I reside in Ansonia CT. My fathers name is Gary Richard Delaney. The women fetured on the "Hell House" episode are related to me. Bonnie Beckwith (Maiden name Thorton, married my father and took Delaney, then he passed away in 1995) is my step mother. Her daughters are Jamie and Jennifer Thorton, my step sisters.

Yes the house shown is the real house. It is on Derby Neck Rd. In Derby Connecticut. Its isnt hard to find. If I can answer any questions please feel free to ask.

Jason Blakeman

Let me clarify this post a bit...The House used ion filming A haunting is on Derby Neck. It is remodeled with LARGE windows now. The actual House is on the corner of Buckingham and Derby neck. Facing Buckingham. It is foreclosed on by the bank. I will be going inside very soon and will post the pics as well. Here is a link to Pics of the house taken today. I will post zoomed versions of a cpl more as I have some very interesting findings in the widow of 2 pics.

http://s637.photobuc...NOTWPARANORMAL/

While on Derby Neck Rd., I didnt see a house that resembled the white one, with grn shutters, with
the 3 small dormer windows on top floor, There is an old farm house across from the barn that looks like it has been painted in 60 yrs and a much newer one with alot of windows and a brick front-
just wanted to drive past it ( will probably be spooked for a night or so) Thanks Jason for any help

Let me clarify this post a bit...The House used ion filming A haunting is on Derby Neck. It is remodeled with LARGE windows now. The actual House is on the corner of Buckingham and Derby neck. Facing Buckingham. It is foreclosed on by the bank. I will be going inside very soon and will post the pics as well. Here is a link to Pics of the house taken today. I will post zoomed versions of a cpl more as I have some very interesting findings in the widow of 2 pics.

Not of this World,
Jason
Not of this World ,JasonFounder : Not Of This World Paranormal

#33 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Just a little reminder that when you post your pictures, they should go on the spiritography board. They'll get much more feedback and comments there.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#34 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, Biblical Paranormal Investigation, Nature, Biblical Metaphysics, Quantum Physics

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:10 AM

Just a little reminder that when you post your pictures, they should go on the spiritography board. They'll get much more feedback and comments there.

New Here so I thank you for the feedback. Will def do.

#35 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hello,

Jason Blakeman

Not of this World,
Jason

Great photos Jason..I love that story and all the accounts surrounding it..>CE :)

#36 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:29 PM

Thank you for clearing up which house is which, I was able to recognize the house which had the new windows added, and thought that the actual white house on Buckingham would be the 'Hell House"
Its listed 'AS IN CONDITION' I wonder if the real estate agent has had any experiences while showing it, if he's even shown it at all. The 'events' need to be listed in the Disclosure notice.
I know that I dont have the nerve to go into there.

#37 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:19 AM

Thank you for clearing up which house is which, I was able to recognize the house which had the new windows added, and thought that the actual white house on Buckingham would be the 'Hell House"
Its listed 'AS IN CONDITION' I wonder if the real estate agent has had any experiences while showing it, if he's even shown it at all. The 'events' need to be listed in the Disclosure notice.
I know that I dont have the nerve to go into there.

Well I will let you know. I am making an appt to go in this weekend. I will post whatever pics and experiences I have on here. Also, I will ask to see the disclosure notice as well. Should be interesting.

#38 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

Did you get the Derby house this weekend-

#39 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

Spent a bit of time there But having quite a bit of trouble getting inside. Still waiting for the realitor to call me back with a time. As soon as I hear something I will def let you all know.

#40 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:54 AM

Spent a bit of time there But having quite a bit of trouble getting inside. Still waiting for the realitor to call me back with a time. As soon as I hear something I will def let you all know.

Noticed "something" in the windows in 2 photos, same side view of the house, one was an upper window and one in the lower window on addition part-looked kind of reddish-(unable to reopen link to photos at this point??) Zillow has a photo of the same side of the house and there isnt anything in eithr of the windows-

#41 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:04 AM

Noticed "something" in the windows in 2 photos, same side view of the house, one was an upper window and one in the lower window on addition part-looked kind of reddish-(unable to reopen link to photos at this point??) Zillow has a photo of the same side of the house and there isnt anything in eithr of the windows-

I have Blown the photos up. I will post them on my photobucket account and on here this evening. The top window has a little girl and also something that is demonic (the red thing). In the front window is an apparition of a cat.

Edited by N. O. T. W. Paranormal, 27 March 2009 - 07:05 AM.

#42 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

Just an update for you all. The realitor is giving me hell about showing me the house. They want very little to do with it. They marked the house to be sold "AS IS". I am going to ask to see the disclosure statement as well. I am calling them back today.

#43 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:57 PM

The new enlarged pic has been added to the photos on photobucket. Also I was talking to my sisters and they were very interested in the little girl in the image.

If you would all like I could prob take some of your questions about their (my sisters) experiences and interview them with it. I can then post the questions and answers here. Let me know what you think.

We recently have a decent EVP from this home as well. It seems to say "There are 2 of em". Im guessing that this was stated because there were two of us investigators on site. When played backwards it sounds as if it says, "we're guarded here".

Anycase, still waiting on the realitors to stop blowing me off. Persistence is the key. :ghost:

#44 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:16 AM

The new enlarged pic has been added to the photos on photobucket. Also I was talking to my sisters and they were very interested in the little girl in the image.

If you would all like I could prob take some of your questions about their (my sisters) experiences and interview them with it. I can then post the questions and answers here. Let me know what you think.

We recently have a decent EVP from this home as well. It seems to say "There are 2 of em". Im guessing that this was stated because there were two of us investigators on site. When played backwards it sounds as if it says, "we're guarded here".

Anycase, still waiting on the realitors to stop blowing me off. Persistence is the key. :)

#45 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:19 AM

Anycase, still waiting on the realitors to stop blowing me off. Persistence is the key. :whoohoo:

DO YOU HAVE AN ENLARGED PHOTO OF THE END LOWER WINDOW -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users