• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 niteangel2

niteangel2

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:56 AM

Hope this discussion hasn't already been posted - I've been wanting to hear the experiences of others. Have you received what you believe to be actual messages to help you in your life? If so, what were they? I've had a few interesting experiences and I know it was my spirit guide - it was the same guy.

Here are a couple of mine:

I was in between being awake and being asleep for this one: For several weeks I would wake up and there would be a man in my room. He looked very European, very handsome, and would always be wearing a white suit. He always wanted me to go somewhere with him, but I was afraid. I prayed a lot about a relationship I was in - I was engaged to be married, but just couldn't commit to making that "jump" even though we had been together for 8 years, and he was wondering what my problem was. One night I was praying and I was turned towards the wall in bed. I then sensed a light was now in the room (even with my eyes closed). He always gave off a soft white glowing type light. I said "I know you are here, I can see the light even with my eyes closed and I'm still not going.".

He just kind of chuckled and said "Jannetta, why do you continue to pray about the same thing when you already know the answer? You get the same answer every time, but you are too hard-headed to listen." He asked me to go with him again, but I told him I was afraid. He walked up to the side of the bed behind me and said "I really need to show you something. You don't even have to turn over, just reach around and take my hand and you will be asleep. There is nothing to be afraid of." I took his hand and the next thing I knew it was morning. I felt WONDERFUL and I knew exactly what to do about the relationship. I am now married to a wonderful man. :angry: I have no memory of where we went or what we did.

The next one SEEMED more important to me. I have always had a HUGE fear of death and I always dream that I get shot in the head. I was having this dream - I was on an airplane with Robert Downey Jr (Don't ask me.. lol) and he pulled out a gun and shot me in the head. I'm laying on the floor with my eyes closed and saying to myself "Oh my God, I'm dead!! He shot me! Why doesn't this hurt?" All the sudden I hear my guy in the white suit. He says "Jannetta, get up." I said, I can't get up, I'm DEAD!! Can't you see that??? My guide laughed at me and said "You are NOT dead, get up off the floor." I get up and we are looking at my body. I said "I'm ok, I'm still here and it doesn't even hurt". He said, "It is one heartbeat from there to here. You have nothing to be afraid of." I wish I could really describe how this felt, but that one statement had amazing power for me. I miss him - I never have visits from him now and I wonder where he is. I've actually TRIED to contact him, but never have. :weeee:

Who's next?
Posted Image

#2 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:49 PM

There is one instance I share more than any other.

One day I was driving down University Avenue when a voice entered my head and told me to get off that road and take Freedom instead. I couldn't see anything wrong up ahead (and this road was faster than Freedom), so I stayed on University. Two blocks later a car ran a red light. I slammed on my breaks, but it was too late; I hit the car by the rear tires. Thankfully no one was hurt, but I could have avoided the whole thing by listening to that voice.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:13 AM

Hope this discussion hasn't already been posted - I've been wanting to hear the experiences of others.  Have you received what you believe to be actual messages to help you in your life?  If so, what were they?  I've had a few interesting experiences and I know it was my spirit guide - it was the same guy.

I'm often in mental conversation with my spirit guide. I think I've seen him in a few dreams from afar and it gives me great comfort. I think there are other guides who pass through my life too, but there's one primary guide.

When I'm particularly stressed or anxious about something, I ask for guidance from him and my ancestors. They always come through for me and I always thank them for their help.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#4 ellenjhill

ellenjhill

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:All things metaphysical

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:59 AM

[size=2][font=Comic Sans Ms] :weeee:
This happened about two & a half years ago in September 2003. That Tuesday morning when I woke up I was totally freaking out about this "dream" I'd just had. Let me give you some background about myself, I am a adoptee who has been searching for my biological family for almost 20 years now with absolutely no success whatsoever. My adoptive parents haven't exactly been supportive either which hasn't helped. Anyway back to my "dream". In this dream I'm sitting at a round table with my adoptive father. He's on one side & I'm sitting across from him on the other side. There are some papers in front of him, he slides them across the table to me saying "Here's what you've been begging me for" I take the papers from him & start to read them (now keep in mind that I have never been told anything about my biological family) Then one bit of information in these papers grabs my attention. These papers say that I have an identical twin sister! (I've never even had a clue about this!) I look up at my adoptive father, he gets up to leave I try to follow him but I can't catch up to him.

Granted this "dream" makes alot of sense to me it explains an awful lot. My whole life I've been wandering around feeling like half of me was missing. Looks like I was right!
I haven't been able to confirm this yet but I will keep you posted.

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:21 AM

I am yet to find my spirit guide, even though I guess attempts are made from other side to get me connected!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users