Fairies

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#136 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:04 AM

Love the Fay Garden, Amy!

Thanks so much for sharing. ;)
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#137 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

I've always believed in faeries ever since I was a wee lass. I am of German and Irish descent, so belief in the fae folk is quite strong.

I've seen many fae folk in Southern CA where I grew up. I've only seen a few since I've moved to Texas... Oddly enough during Renaissance Faires - and not those dressed up as faeries. I've seen tiny ones flit through the trees near the bridges at the Ren Faire in Waxahachie. Especially near the hammered dulcimer player.
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#138 Celtic Fire Gem

Celtic Fire Gem

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

I have to add my two cents worth in here. Take it for what it is worth.

I do believe in fairies. I have seen them. For some reason, they tend to be drawn to me. I now have a house with about 5 acres of wood and quiet and there is more peace here than in the city (gee, go figure). I have been contacted by the fae and I love it.

Granted, there is no scientific evidence I have to back this up. It reminds me of paranormal investigations. We hear the voices, the grunts, the cry or laugh and go back to our digital recorders to verify what we heard. It's not there. Was it done psychically? Again, there is no "proof", but we know what we experienced.

Does that make it any less valid? Not so much, but it's not anything we can prove.

Amanda

:ghost:
Well-behaved women rarely make history. I intend to take the world by storm.

#139 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:54 PM

I would love to hear a description of the fae that you saw in the garden. I was speaking with a few people this week about different elementals and their experiences.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#140 whiskeysuicide

whiskeysuicide

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:. joe strummer &lt;3 . the clash . the mescarleros . this rockin' world . reggae . elvis . kitty-cats . riots . supernatural . vampires. faeries . aliens . jurassic park . ghosts . graveyards . ramen noodles . my love. yer face . ATHF . DBZ . chalupas . animals . halloween . ookie spookie things . saving the world .

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

so i read through this thread again because i have recently rekindled my love of the fey, and i noticed that i did a very good job of posting things that had absolutely nothing to do with the posts before them or any at all (minus the fact that my posts 'mentioned' faeries) haha. i hope people post more. i need to do research before i decide to just post random nonsense about books and such.

will try to keep up with posting on this site . i forgot how much i love this place . :]

Superior Galactic Grandma, after eatinga block of cheese, smoking three packsof cigarettes, and drinking a quart of milk... disgusting, that's the word ...R.I.P. Adam Sanders & Steve Harmonilove&missyouboth

#141 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

So I love this topic and I just found it today so I had to share this story I know. It's not actually mine but it's a great story. A good friend of mine was invested in a craft project one night and was making her own runes. She was making them out of clay. Typical clay you could pick up at any arts and craft store. So she molds them and then brings them over to the mantle to leave for the night so they can dry. She comes down in the morning and goes to check on them. In 2 of the runes she found a little surprise that WAS NOT there the night before. A tiny little footprint was left. Well actually there were 2 footprints. 1 was def clearer then the other. Unfortunately one of the stones broke but she still has the other.

Posted Image

It was really hard to get a pic of it but on the right you can see the definition of the toes, heel and the ball of the foot. It's closer to the edge. The red part.

For the benefit of the story I can honestly say I believe her when she said it wasn't there the night before. She had smoothed everything out so it wouldn't have been there.

So fae or no? :D
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#142 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

That is quite interesting.
Posted Image

#143 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:41 PM

What a coincidence that I should find this topic now...
First off... I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. Have I seen one not in person...
But I had an odd dream last night that involved fairies... Alot of times my symptoms that I am experiencing at the time I am sleeping get thrown into my dream. I had a dream last night/this morning (I don't typically wake until 12 pm or 11 am) that I had this horrendous headache and we were all out of diet coke and I was out of pain meds. I was wondering about this house and came across a spiral staircase that led up to a deck filled with various fauna. I came across this female fairy and begged her to help with my head... And she pulled out a packet of Wendy's Chili sauce. Don't ask because I have no idea how that was supposed to help... Just thought I'd post.
Love life.

#144 DemonHunter2

DemonHunter2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

So what does everybody think of the vibrational level theory? Has anyone else heard of other theories to explain the fey? I love to hear about scientific theories that try to explain the paranormal and preternatural.

I think it is very likely indeed, with physics and an educated genius in this with an open mind which I am all except a genius or a master at physics just an educated open minded paranormal investigator hahahaha this could be proven but it is rare to find a scientist with such an open mind and all the money it would cost to create such devices to slow the vibrational levels down of something you can't even see and for it to work you'd have to use it where these faeries would be, I'd love to see it done but what a very intriguing idea/concept.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users