Security Guard Fired for Seeing Ghosts

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:05 PM

There's a joke amongst the staff of the Queen Mary. They say that if you work there and have not yet seen a ghost then you are paranormally challenged.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#17 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:51 PM

It wasnt reason to prevent him from getting his unemployment but it was good reason to can him. Seeing ghost is not a bad thing, but calling out other officers to the scene could be a problem. Reading the story it sounds like he could have some deep set mental problems.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#18 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:14 PM

Hi all,
Cajun was good to direct me here from another thread about the same topic.
I work in a hotel that's said to be haunted. It's interesting how I have to test my co-workers: some I bring it up to, they think I'm nuts, so I back off. Others, however, fill me in on the goings-on. I guess that's the only way though to learn if your workplace is haunted, hint around. Well, unless of course, you see something.
I work some 11 pm to 7 am shifts. Besides the front desk staff, I'm the only one there. I've only worked there for about 7 months, but so far I've heard keys jingling behind me( this was in the kitchen, and I jumped 'cause I thought it was the night audit manager...don't want to be caught stealing cookies!) and one of the ball room chandaliers dimmed, and then brightened, after I asked if the ghost could do something for me. Since it was stormy out, I thought nothing of it. After I checked with maintenance though, they told me that if the lights were to dim 'cause of the weather, they all would have dimmed. The only one that dimmed was the one I was sitting below.
Nothing else strange has happened though yet. I keep asking him (it's the old General Manager -- he died in the hotel) to do stuff. He's probably sick of me nagging him.
I know this story should have been posted at personal experiences, but it kind of tied into the guard story. Somehow! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users