• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 02:26 PM

Anyone who saw TAPS' sound amn get attacke dthe previous night, have any ideas. I have never seen an attack that agressive. That entity pretty much threw the guy on th efloor, and scared the living daylights out of him? it was exremely aggressive...thoughts anyone?
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

#2 cheercoach05

cheercoach05

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:cheerleading, the supernatural, spending time with my family

Posted 11 November 2005 - 02:45 PM

I actually think this is one of the two episodes I've ever saw, but I saw it quite a while ago. Is it the one where the guys bag, and him, are lifted in the air and thrown down, and one camera just happened to barely catch it on the corner of the screen? That was pretty intense! But you can see it happen, and there's absolutely NOTHING (visible, anyways) near him to even lift his bag! And he has, I think, a boom mike that he's holding with both hands! Yes, it was a very agressive spirit who did that to the poor guy!
"I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!" - The Cowardly Lion

#3 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:13 PM

I had an very different encounter once.
I was the lead singer in a band, and one of the X-mas shows we did that year was on a huge stage.

I tend to move all over the place with abandon when I perform and this show was no different.
At one point I was blindly backing up and tripped over a monitor.
I was going down hard and both my feet were in the air when I felt someone grab me under my arms and shove me back up onto my feet.

I turned to thank whoever it was in the band that had caught me and looked into the stunned faces of all my band members who were 15 feet behind me and still playing their instruments!

The audience was clapping as they thought the "stunt" was part of the show.

Forceful and friendly was this spirit...... :P

Spooks

Edited by spooksareus, 11 November 2005 - 03:16 PM.

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#4 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:16 PM

I remember watching a program three years ago about a house that was haunted. They investigators were told the attic was bad. Of course they went up there. One of the camera crew was picked up by his throat and held on the raffter. Once the rest realized they help take him to safety.
Posted Image

#5 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:20 PM

The program lost its mind there.... :P

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#6 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:21 PM

They even showed the young child out on the porch in a car seat. When the mother came back out there was a scratch on the child's forehead.
Posted Image

#7 scaredtodeath

scaredtodeath

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 09:43 PM

I've seen it before on Most Haunted ;/ It was pretty brutal both times but on Most Haunted he was screaming like a baby. The footage of both of them are pretty compelling. I hope i never have to encounter such an enitity.
xx <3 melissa

#8 cheshirekat

cheshirekat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, Hiking, Backpacking, reading, writing, and the paranormal.

Posted 12 November 2005 - 12:47 AM

Anyone who saw TAPS' sound amn get attacke dthe previous night, have any ideas. I have never seen an attack that agressive. That entity pretty much threw the guy on th efloor, and scared the living daylights out of him? it was exremely aggressive...thoughts anyone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This was an older show replayed last night, and yes it was a very aggressive attack. The poor guy was not a believer and so it really shook his world. He seemed pretty traumatized, and when they replayed the tape you could see his bad lift up out of nowhere and hit him before he fell backwards. It was actually a little terrifying to watch. I guess I am a skeptic, but that was really good footage!
I wonder if the guy ever returned to be TAPS sound man? He seemed like he wanted nothing to do with the whole thing after that.

#9 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 11:27 AM

I've visited the TAPS website and seen that crazy ghost running footage (last I heard they were still debating this, anybody know if it turned out to be legit?) but since I don't have cable I haven't seen the show.
A year ago I was in the attic of an old school with a man who had done repairs to the building. He was pretty skeptical too...that is until his hand was grabbed!
Whatever it was tried to pull him, or throw him. I didn't see anything come near him, just all of a sudden he was being yanked. I don't know what was more scary: the actual event or this big, roofer guy thinking I grabbed him! He went from being mad at me to bursting into tears. His hand had a big bruise on it.
I would have taken a pic of his hand if he hadn't of left so fast (almost without me!).
I don't think he was acting. If so he should go straight to Hollywood.

#10 Chedwick

Chedwick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:I have alot of interrests, I do love animals and like to sew and make crafts. I like to snorkel and travel and of course garden! I love horror movies and creepy things and this site is great!I have the ability to sense and see things but I have no control over, hopefully I can learn to someday. I joined just because I will find my down time here reading. looking forward to learning. Iam also married and have no children.

Posted 12 November 2005 - 12:34 PM

I watched that episode I caught the show just by channel surfing. that was pretty intense as you can see nothing is around him and both his arms were up in the air. and he had a pretty good welt on his face from the bag hitting him that you could see from the infared camera on him. I think he's a believer now. I don't know if he returned or not, I don't know if I would of either after that.

I watched ghost hunters last nite when they were in the vaults. that was pretty creepy but no evidence recorded on tape. I wonder how they find out about such places to investigate? and have the KAHONAY"S to even go inside to investigate???
I prefer ghost hunters over taps. ghost hunters seems more realalistic in investigation? whats your take? :hug:
[B][FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]

#11 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 12 November 2005 - 03:31 PM

I remember watching a program three years ago about a house that was haunted.  They investigators were told the attic was bad.  Of course they went up there.  One of the camera crew was picked up by his throat and held on the raffter.  Once the rest realized they help take him to safety.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I met the cameraman and the lead investigator of that investigation. The man, Jeff who was hung in the attic has undergone extensive therapy over that incident. There was another incident where later on in the year he was attacked again by the same spirit in a different location. They were using the ouija board and talking to the ghost when the ghost revealed that Jeff looked like his killer and lifted Jeff up and threw him against a wall. Scary!

The baby was not scratched, it was a red removable mark that rubbed off.

I really feel for the TAPS soundman. Although I have never been touched physically by an entity, I have dreams all the time that I am being attacked by a ghost. I feel this odd sensation of pulling and not having control of my body. I keep saying that if I control my feelings of panic during the dream, maybe there will be a time when that actually happens to me and I will be prepared for it. Who knows!
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#12 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 11:59 PM

wow...awesome responses guys..keep em coming...i am enjoying reading these
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users