A Haunting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CTghosthunter

CTghosthunter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:aka: tabitha326...lost my password, then I found it again...lol.

Posted 13 November 2005 - 01:26 PM

Has anyone seen the show A Haunting on the Discovery Channel besides myself? I saw it Friday night after Dead Tenants, and I thought it was pretty good. The show seems to be less ghost investigation and more the telling of a haunting, which I think is cool. Some of the segments gave me the willies...if this stuff actually happened to the families involved in the "hauntings", I would have been just as scared as they were!

Any other opinions?
Posted ImageVisit the Paranormal Investigation Group of New England website at http://www.pig-ne.com

#2 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 13 November 2005 - 04:42 PM

A Haunting? I'll have to check that out.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#3 scaredtodeath

scaredtodeath

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 04:50 PM

I've seen it and it freaks me out! I haven't seen Dead Tenants yet. What channel is it on and when? I Think Haunting is pretty cool and would find it interesting if a ghost hunting show could go to those places and check them out.
xx <3 melissa

#4 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 13 November 2005 - 05:00 PM

The Discovery Channel had 2 shows "A Haunting in Georgia" and "A Haunting in Connecticut" that have been around for a few years. Maybe there popularity inspired them to make more? They're pretty good. The acting is bad but they are pretty scary to watch late at night. I've seen Hell House, Summerwind and the Echoes from the Grave episodes so far. I don't know if they have a regularly scheduled time they're on or not. You just have to check the preview guide every so often. Although it's more a dramatization than real life documentary, I think it's fun to watch than Dead Tenants.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#5 scaredtodeath

scaredtodeath

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:10 PM

Hell House hella scared me. I would have been terrified. I guess there's some truth in it but there's that possibility that they could have hyped it up some. anyway..I like the show and it's pretty scary to watch late at night. pretty cool.
xx <3 melissa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users