15 replies to this topic

#1 HRTMENDER2000

HRTMENDER2000

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:46 PM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????
CAN YOU HELP? I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME OPINIONS.

CARD 1 MIRACLES - REVERSED
CARD 2 FORGIVENESS - REVERSED
CARD 3 NATURE - REVERSED
CARD 4 IDEAS AND INSPIRATION -REVERSED
CARD 5 DREAMS = REVERSED

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:05 PM

Are you looking for the meaning of the cards or what we think of the outcome of the reading? I'm a bit lost.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 HRTMENDER2000

HRTMENDER2000

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:12 PM

Are you looking for the meaning of the cards or what we think of the outcome of the reading? I'm a bit lost.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SORRY SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED. I'M LOOKING FOR INTERPRETATAION. SO I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINON OF THE OUTCOME OF THE CARDS. I'M NEW AT THIS AND A LITTLE UNSURE OF MY INTERPRETATION. TKS!!!!

#4 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:13 PM

CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT. CAN ANYONE HELP?
Posted Image

#5 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:41 PM

I'm not familer with them, but "Holly" might be able to help u. I believe she does Tarot readings.
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#6 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:43 PM

hey I just seen something on here. Iit's under the thread I'm new to the tarot cards can someone help me. MAybe that can give u some understanding. Good luck.
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#7 HRTMENDER2000

HRTMENDER2000

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 02:45 PM

hey I just seen something on here. Iit's under the thread I'm new to the tarot cards can someone help me. MAybe that can give u some understanding. Good luck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THANKS. PHARMACY CHICK. I LIKE YOUR PICTURE! THAT'S WAY COOL, HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT FINDING ONE TO PUT ON THERE? I'M JUST ON MY 2ND DAY ON THIS SITE.... TKS HRTMENDER

#8 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 03:07 PM

HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT FINDING ONE TO PUT ON THERE? I'M JUST ON MY 2ND DAY ON THIS SITE.... TKS HRTMENDER

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Questions like this should go in the Tech Support forum. I've posted a response there.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#9 HRTMENDER2000

HRTMENDER2000

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:39 PM

HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT FINDING ONE TO PUT ON THERE? I'M JUST ON MY 2ND DAY ON THIS SITE.... TKS HRTMENDER

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Questions like this should go in the Tech Support forum. I've posted a response there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, aloha_spirit.....hrtmender

#10 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:04 AM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????

CARD 1    MIRACLES - REVERSED
CARD 2    FORGIVENESS - REVERSED
CARD 3    NATURE - REVERSED
CARD 4    IDEAS AND INSPIRATION -REVERSED
CARD 5    DREAMS = REVERSED

THANKS  :Spaz:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What sort of card layout are you using? What was the question that you asked to be answered for this reading?
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#11 HRTMENDER2000

HRTMENDER2000

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:12 AM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????

THANKS   :Spaz:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What sort of card layout are you using? What was the question that you asked to be answered for this reading?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, it's angelic healing cards, the book said let the spirit guide you as to how many. so there's 5 cards, left to right (?past ,present , future, and 3-6 months in the future?) The suprising thing is that all are reversed and i didn't want to influence negative thoughts. The question was about a long relationship -if it's worth the effort to continue it /or let it go. Can you help?

#12 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????

THANKS   ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, it's angelic healing cards, the book said let the spirit guide you as to how many. so there's 5 cards, left to right (?past ,present , future, and 3-6 months in the future?) The suprising thing is that all are reversed and i didn't want to influence negative thoughts. The question was about a long relationship -if it's worth the effort to continue it /or let it go. Can you help?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummmmmmmmmm, I think the answer is quite clear!
Posted Image

#13 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:55 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The interpretation of a reversed card is that it is the opposite of the regular meaning of the card. If I had that layout of the cards I might read (given the theme): Perhaps you entered into a relationship knowing that it wasn't the answer to all your prayers, but you let that slide because it was convenient for the moment. However, such a relationship isn't very easy to maintain, perhaps it's against your nature. It hasn't fulfilled you in any way and if you continue in the relationship, no matter how hard you try, you will not get what you want. No matter how much you want it, you can't make a rock be a butterfly. You throw it up in the air in hopes that it will change, and instead it falls on your toe and leaves you with a bruise.

I'm interpreting the reading as if it's for you. If it is, the trouble you had with the reading is that you want it to turn out happy somehow and can't face the truth. Or if it was for someone you care about, you didn't want to hurt them. However, ignoring the reality to save someone's feelings doesn't help at all. You need to tactfully steer people to positive changes to their lives. You need to help them, and yourself, face the facts and move on. It's less painful for all concerned.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#14 HRTMENDER2000

HRTMENDER2000

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:32 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow!!!! Did you ever hit the nail on the head. You pegged it dead on. It was my first reading, and of course yes it was me. When i did the reading i was trying to remain unbiased, though i was pretty depressed at the time. Thank you for your help.I only hope that with practice and time i can do a reading as eloquently as you did!!! How long have you been reading?
Again many many thanks, Betty
The interpretation of a reversed card is that it is the opposite of the regular meaning of the card. If I had that layout of the cards I might read (given the theme): Perhaps you entered into a relationship knowing that it wasn't the answer to all your prayers, but you let that slide because it was convenient for the moment. However, such a relationship isn't very easy to maintain, perhaps it's against your nature. It hasn't fulfilled you in any way and if you continue in the relationship, no matter how hard you try, you will not get what you want. No matter how much you want it, you can't make a rock be a butterfly. You throw it up in the air in hopes that it will change, and instead it falls on your toe and leaves you with a bruise.

I'm interpreting the reading as if it's for you. If it is, the trouble you had with the reading is that you want it to turn out happy somehow and can't face the truth. Or if it was for someone you care about, you didn't want to hurt them. However, ignoring the reality to save someone's feelings doesn't help at all. You need to tactfully steer people to positive changes to their lives. You need to help them, and yourself, face the facts and move on. It's less painful for all concerned.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#15 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 10:17 AM

Wow!!!! Did you ever hit the nail on the head. You pegged it dead on. It was my first reading, and of course yes it was me. When i did the reading i was trying to remain unbiased, though i was pretty depressed at the time. Thank you for your help.I only hope that with practice and time i can do a reading as eloquently as you did!!! How long have you been reading?
Again many many thanks, Betty

Hi Betty,

I'm glad I was spot on. It does my little ego good. :-) I read a LOT for myself the first years because I was desperate to know about my love life, and asked the same questions over and over again. The only good this did me was to help me learn the meanings of the different cards.

It wasn't healthy for me because I was dwelling on a useless situation, and was afraid to move on. I don't read for myself anymore because I can't remove myself from the situation. When I read for someone, I'm having a dialogue with them. I'm asking questions as much as I'm sensing what they're wanting to happen, and what is really happening. What is WANTED and what is NEEDED are two things that are often universes apart and a good reader guides the questioner to what they need.

I've learned the hard way that it's better to hold off and know what you need in a relationship, and allow yourself the time to enjoy who you are. If you settle for second best, someday you might just convince yourself that it's all you deserve... and that is totally wrong. I think that once you end that relationship that is sub-par, you'll open yourself up to something really good.

Carlotta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users