Most Haunted

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#16 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:21 PM

Okies, I'm bummed, we dont get the Jack the Ripper one, the one playing here at Halloween is Bodelwyddan Castle*cries* its not fair!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Canada and the US are a season behind (just like we're 6 months behind on Corrination Street). We're in Season 6, they just started airing Season 7 in the UK. We'll see the taped Jack the Ripper episodes next year (but not the live. We don't get the Live at all over here...unless you have a credit card and an international DVD player.....lol)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#17 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:23 PM

Where in Toronto are you? I know it's crazy. Wish we could be right up to date.
Posted Image

#18 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:25 PM

I'm in downtown Toronto. And it's like that for all UK television programs that are exported to North America.

Should be noted that season 6 is the last season with Derek. He's left the show in season 7 to work on his own show, and a new spiritualist medium will be joining them in his place. Can't remember the guy's name though....

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#19 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:26 PM

I know who you're talking about but can't remember the name either.

I grew up in the Dupont/Christie area
Posted Image

#20 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:00 PM

Heh...I go searching for the new medium's name, and find this!

http://travel.discov...live/about.html

Looks like American viewers WILL get to see this Jack the Ripper live show!

Canadian viewers will not, as our Travel Channel is not affilated with the US Travel Channel. We only get the show on W Network, and they are continuing with their usual Season 6 programming

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#21 YankeePyrate

YankeePyrate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Interests:History, all things paranormal &amp; macabre, good music, good friends, art, a few drinks...but most of all my amazing son.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:28 PM

Of course we get to see it! They've been promoting the heck out of it all week! It's 4 episodes I think, one each night ending with a live on Monday night. Though imagine there HAS to be a big delay for us here in the States.
~ Visit my paranormal chronicles blog, "Sarah Haskell's Ghost" ~

#22 thirdshift

thirdshift

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:31 PM

i think that the most haunted team sometimes gets a little excited over explainable incedents and i have even been a little critical of dereks over the top personality, but the first time i saw him possessed, i dont remember where they were but it was the CONFRONTATION!!! possession, it appears that his facial features change a bit...not to mention he has his eyes closed but seems to know exactly where the lamp he chucks across the is...so i guess my short answer is i dont think its rigged they just get the yips when they hear a bump and that lends to it seeming planned
They would write a new age if they could just tell time...PENGUIN ATTACK

#23 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:49 PM

Heh...I go searching for the new medium's name, and find this!

http://travel.discov...live/about.html

Looks like American viewers WILL get to see this Jack the Ripper live show!

Canadian viewers will not, as our Travel Channel is not affilated with the US Travel Channel.  We only get the show on W Network, and they are continuing with their usual Season 6 programming

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God Bless you Vamp, dont know where my mind is today but after seeing your post I went to look it up on tv via TV Guide Channel, there it was, on tonight at 8! Tis what you get when you've only had a few hours sleep and no coffee today.
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#24 ghost26

ghost26

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:46 PM

Hope everyone's enjoying the live show - great that its now being broadcast across the US as well.

For anyone who's seen it, what do you think of Max?
Rule 151 : Always be the first to stand up and fight for a lost cause.

#25 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:44 PM

OH MAN...THE LIVE SHOW TONIGHT AT 8...CANT WAIT!!!! I saw some of the previews...and it looks like they get attacked by him or some negative entity. Anyway...only 1 hour and 16 minutes to go...YAY!!!!!!!!!
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

#26 YankeePyrate

YankeePyrate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Interests:History, all things paranormal &amp; macabre, good music, good friends, art, a few drinks...but most of all my amazing son.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

Is Max the show historian, that always wears the duster? He's cool, if a little over the top in his descriptions. Overall they are all a bit over the top, and the certainly overreact to very normal things. Especially Yvette...she is NUTS!
~ Visit my paranormal chronicles blog, "Sarah Haskell's Ghost" ~

#27 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:38 PM

HEY GUYS...WOW...IM WATCHING THE SHOW RIGHT NOW...I SAW AN APPARITION AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE SHOW, HWERE DEREK YVETTE AND THAT OTHER GUY ARE WALKING THROUGH THE DOORWAY AT THE WAY BEGINNING...LOOK RIGHT BETWEEN YVETTE AND THAT OTHER GUY...YOU"LL SEE AN APPARITION SLINKING BEHIND THE CORNER< FOLLOWING THEM VERY DISCREETLY!!!! WOW!!!

#28 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:45 PM

Yvette is pretty crazy...She pretty much thinks that very knock is a paranormal entity

#29 ghost26

ghost26

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:51 AM

Max is an alsation they've used on the last MHL, and last night he seemed to be distracted at certain locations, barking, growling and crying at certain areas. Very interesting reactions.

Richard Jones is the historian I think you're referring to - pretty cool guy, its a shame they dont use him more often but then I guess they're less interested in an areas history generally, more how its related to the paranormal. Think he's featured in some Discovery channel program about Haunted Locations but cant think what its called.

Not much seemed to happen on last nights show but then the first night never is!!
Rule 151 : Always be the first to stand up and fight for a lost cause.

#30 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:54 AM

So how was the show? I've never seen a Live episode (but if I EVER get an international DVD player, I'm for sure buying the DVDs), how does it compare to the regular episodes?

Krafted with luv

by monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users