• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#31 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:33 PM

I loved the idea that they were using a dog (Max is a beauty) since they are so receptive. I also thought it was neat that they got so many raps in response to questions. I am very familiar with rapping.

I also saw the flash. Did anyone else see it? I must check out the apparition. I wasn't watching that closely.

In the text messaging at the bottom of the screen, so many people were saying they saw things in the webcams. Did any of you see anything?
petunia4998

#32 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:10 PM

I'm going to try and stay up to watch them tonight at midnight.
Posted Image

#33 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:53 PM

i also saw the light flash...i also saw tons of orbs flying around...im going to be monitoring the webcams. I think most of the things people were seeing was jsuta matrix in the webcams, but some people said they saw a woman in a white dress, and this was in the US and UK...very interesting, will def be watchingf the webcams...my dog started barking right before Max did and also, my dog fell into this sort of trance and started whimpering at certain parts...it was really bizarre
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

#34 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:25 PM

OK....so this was extremely weird. I know that the webcam viewers have been reporting audio of groans, and im watching the actual show, and the first time that the team in the basement contacts the team in the team doing the seyonce, or planchette thing, i hear a huge exhalation of gasp. i tvoed it and have been playing it back, and its definitwly not anything natural...its a long drawn out WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!

#35 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:45 PM

When John Gilbert, the sound recorder collapses, you can here the sound again. Its beginning to freak me out. That is one bad ghost in that building. It seems to me tha Joseph Merek is the good entity, and the other one is not in a very good mood.

#36 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:08 PM

Wow...dereks possession was pretty intense...what do you guys think...the fact that he guessed the number of fingers wrong that Yvette was holding p is kinda cool, since this means that this cant really hvae been rigged...anyway, its live, it be kinda dumb to rig something. I thought the coolest part tonight was all the posessions and especially the trash bag falling on the floor. that seemed pretty significant.

#37 Chedwick

Chedwick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:I have alot of interrests, I do love animals and like to sew and make crafts. I like to snorkel and travel and of course garden! I love horror movies and creepy things and this site is great!I have the ability to sense and see things but I have no control over, hopefully I can learn to someday. I joined just because I will find my down time here reading. looking forward to learning. Iam also married and have no children.

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:05 PM

I did watch the show tonight, along with last night. tonight I was watching it with my husband, (he was bored of the show but watched anyhow) but I had no disturbances, but last nite when I was alone, things kept moving behind me and both of my cats whom were near cat napping of course woke at the same time and hissed...that was enough for me I turned the program off and went to bed under the covers... :weeee:
the dog does make it seem more real because they have a keener sense than we do, which make you think twice...

Chedwick
[B][FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]

#38 wolfdog

wolfdog

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:18 PM

ghosy hunter 28, did you go into the live chat? I thought I saw you in there yesterday.
Church of the Rubber duck #5

#39 Ambra

Ambra

Should not travel without a map

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:30 PM

While I was watching it tonight, just before Yvette said something about a sound or a flicker coming from a light, there was a sharp, buzzing sound coming from my ceilng, almost like a bug hitting a bug zapper! I checked the bulb and the socket to make sure there was nothing going on but everything looked normal. Freaked me out just a bit! Will definitely tune in tomorrow!
I got smacked by aloha spirit!Posted Image

#40 wolfdog

wolfdog

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 02:53 AM

Just a note, it will be on early tomorrow 3 cst.
Church of the Rubber duck #5

#41 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:03 PM

I watched and grew rather bored when they spent more time in the studio hawking the 42" plasma TV prize.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#42 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:40 PM

I was not in the live chat. But i will be there in the coming days.

#43 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:27 PM

I really found it interesting, especially when they used the ouija and contacted John Merrick only to have another spirit named Jacob*think that was his name* take over Derek's body which when it happened, scared the drink right out of my hands..the only thing I missed was viewing the live webcams

Um, one thing I had a problem with was Yvettes telling the spirits to do things such as "give one of their hair a good tug" and "push one of us" I know she wanted to get evidence that the spirits were there but to me personally, I think it gives a bad example of how to investigate, especially for those inexperienced upcoming ghosthunters

Edited by Willow, 31 October 2005 - 09:36 PM.

Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#44 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:37 PM

so, i've only caught a couple episodes of most haunted, and i have to say, i'm really not that impressed. they scream every time a house settles or a door creaks, and their "psychic" is right less than half the time... that's assuming, of course, that he doesn't have the information already. After all, the show has it... why not him? Their photo and video evidence is less than convincing, and the "table-tipping" episode was laughable. I think I actually saw the "psychic's" hands moving! And did you notice that at first they were standing, but by the time the "big finale" happened with the table flying across the room they were all sitting down with their legs conveniently hidden?

I think they're producing entertaining television, pure and simple. To consider them any form of actual research team is absurd bordering on obscenity.

Man. Was that mean? That sounded mean. I usually don't go off like that about stuff, but this show annoys me because I really think these people are charlatans.

#45 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 12:50 PM

I found the Halloween shows very disappointing. i had thought they were really going to talk to Jack the Ripper. What did they find out about him? Anything new? And I am just finding Yvette more and more annoying. It's too bad that she's such an integral part of the show.

Perhaps I was just expecting too much.
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users