Most Haunted

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#46 Chedwick

Chedwick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:I have alot of interrests, I do love animals and like to sew and make crafts. I like to snorkel and travel and of course garden! I love horror movies and creepy things and this site is great!I have the ability to sense and see things but I have no control over, hopefully I can learn to someday. I joined just because I will find my down time here reading. looking forward to learning. Iam also married and have no children.

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:08 PM

I missed the halloween show (I was working) but the night at the jail house I was finding some of the show seems rehearsed? I guess that's how I could discribe it???. I think some was real and some was not, hard to say. The man who was hosting the show (blonde with spiked front hair) I don't know his name was really pushing himself on camera and voice...lol. I wish I would of watched the webcams instead...lol

disapointed I suppose...
Chedwick

P.s I find more INTERRESTING paranormal in here from what I see and read from our own GHOSTVILLIAGERS!!!!
[B][FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]

#47 abi

abi

Formerly known as ajoauk

• PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, the paranormal and being scared

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:41 PM

I don't personall believe most haunted, here are some good sites to look through though:
http://www.badpsychics.co.uk/
http://www.ghosts-uk...d=4502&forum=30
Abi
Philosophers have only interpreted the the world as they see it- but the point is to change it. Karl MarxSceptics and belieers always disagree, Always try and change what the other believesYou have your views and I have mineThere's nothing we can do it's a fact of lifeIt's what makes the world go round,But it stops proof from being found - Abi

#48 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:45 PM

wait i'm confused! I watched the Live Most Haunted last night, what do you mean that North America didn't get to watch it?

I watched the brewery one too and that was some kewl stuff. I wish that Most Haunted and GhostHunters would do a show together, make it like a 2 hr special. I think they both would get some really good experiences.

Did anyone watch the last ep of Ghosthunters where they used the infared camera on the medium and came up w/ some crazy images on the infared camera? ;)

#49 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:50 PM

[quote name='Harmony1215' date='Nov 1 2005, 02:45 PM']
wait i'm confused! I watched the Live Most Haunted last night, what do you mean that North America didn't get to watch it?

doh! my bad apparently i skipped page 2 ;) I really wasn't impressed with the Live show at all!

#50 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:14 PM

I watched 3 of the 4 shows and I could have done without the studio audience stuff. I did watch the webcams on Sunday and had my computer stuck on Stuart, Kath and Karl most of the time. I thought it was really cool what was going on in that room. The breezes, the glass moving around very rapidly and flying off the table and breaking, Stuart getting real sick and burning up. Unfortunately most of what was happening on the webcams never actually showed up on the show. But it was cool to see things that weren't on the show most people never saw. I prefer to watch the webcams.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#51 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:24 PM

Didnt get to see the show last night..but i T-Vo'd it :wave: . Anyway, did watch the webcams for some time on day three, saw a man in a top hat and also saw an orb flyby on webcam three...it was pretty odd and sweet at the same time
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

#52 cheshirekat

cheshirekat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, Hiking, Backpacking, reading, writing, and the paranormal.

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:43 AM

Well, I got to say, I really tried to like this show. Sometimes the regular Most Haunteds are kind of entertaining, although I think most of the time Yvette freaks out about nothing and the rest of the cast just seems to feed off the fear. I was not happy with the live show, too game showy, NOT TO MENTION the fact that they said it was the search for Jack the Ripper and really didnt touch on any of the places that he would have been in the 1880's. Commercial tavern was about as close as they got to the streets that Jack the Ripper terrorized. I really cant stand Derek, and Yvette gets on my nerves. Max was great but who knows, he could have been barking at rats in the walls at Tower Bridge. Right before he started barking they had said they thought they heard scratching.

The one thing I have to say though is when they were dragging the one guy (the first) who couldnt breath out of the basement at Commercial tavern, there was an aweful sounding raspy growl following the crew out. I heard it and it gave me chills and made me wonder whether there was an evil spirit there. I thought the seance was interesting but Derek's possesion seemed to me to be a crock of s**t. If the evil spirit could see Yvette it could have told her how many fingers she had up. However Dereks eyes were closed and so he couldnt. He just wanted to add a dramatic ending to the glass flying round and round on the table.

Overall it was extremely disappointing and even boring, Whirly Dude

Oh well I guess I expect too much.

#53 abi

abi

Formerly known as ajoauk

• PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, the paranormal and being scared

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:41 AM

the presenter (Yvette Fielding) said in a newspaper article that it is all faked..I am trying to search for the article now..Will post when I find it

abi
Philosophers have only interpreted the the world as they see it- but the point is to change it. Karl MarxSceptics and belieers always disagree, Always try and change what the other believesYou have your views and I have mineThere's nothing we can do it's a fact of lifeIt's what makes the world go round,But it stops proof from being found - Abi

#54 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:33 AM

It's tv, it's entertainment.
Posted Image

#55 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:02 AM

the presenter (Yvette Fielding) said in a newspaper article that it is all faked..I am trying to search for the article now..Will post when I find it

abi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you mean they actually admitted it?
Sadly, I doubt that it will have any effect at all on either its ratings or the credulity of most of its audience.

But as has been said, TV is an entertainment medium, and not often given to telling the truth.

#56 Ghost Hunter 28

Ghost Hunter 28

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 10:09 AM

I heard the growl as well cheshire cat...it freaked me out...i replayed it and replayed it, and it was def not one of the crew members
[U][SIZE=14]If the minimum wasnt acceptable than it wouldn't be the minimum

#57 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 02 November 2005 - 10:10 AM

Cool
Posted Image

#58 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 02 November 2005 - 04:14 PM

I can't wait to start watching it tonight when they go to London and try to contact Jack the Ripper.  I'd like to see what Derek picks up.  I think his being gay might have a lot to do with his sensitivity, but that's just me.  Every medium is not gay, and every gay is not a medium.  I just like gay men because I'm a BAD_WORD hag.

I believe Scotland Yard knew who the Ripper was, but I can't remember why he was never picked up.

Patricial Cornwell did her sleuthing about the Ripper, and came up with someone, but she was completely wrong about him.

I've always wanted to go on the Whitechapel tour.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Petunia, Are you talking about David Wells?? I know that Derek's wife is named Gwen.

Just a thought......
It's just Becca Posted Image

#59 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:26 PM

No Becca, I am talking about Derek. he sets off my gaydar something fierce. And please, don't believe that just because a man is married to a women that means he's straight. I wish I had a nickel for every relationship like that. Because I'm a f*g hag, I can kind of tell.
petunia4998

#60 fuzzyghost

fuzzyghost

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:16 PM

i've been watching most haunted since the show started airing over here in the states. was never to impressed with the show because of all the screaming yvette did all the time, real annoying and frankly that right there made me wonder how real investigators could conduct any kind of investigation with people like her around. off and on i'd watch the show on friday nights just to see if maybe things had changed. actually some shows were fairly good, pretty believeable,(to me anyway), the i tried to watch those 4 nights of the live show and i just couldn't hardly get through the first 20 minutes of it. it was boring, going back and forth to the site then to t.v.station, it didn't seem to be planned out very well i think. anyway i didn't like that 4 nights live at all, i watched ghosthunters on monday night instead of the last night of most haunted live. like someone said, it didn't even seem to be about jack the ripper. last night i watched most haunted, they were at rams inn, i injoyed that show, i'm not sure if it was a rerun or not, but i'd never seen it. only part that was a little unbelieveable to me was when the one guy,(can't think of his name off hand right now), got knocked down and punched and derek said he felt the spirit also passing over him to hit on the guy who was down as derek was trying to help the dude up. that same guy,(whatever his name is,i'll find out and let ya's know later), has always stuck me as not being truthful in what he says he feels and sences. anyway now there saying this show is all fake, i wonder, is it totally fake, part fake or just trying to get more publicity ?! what do you guys think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users