• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 zombi69

zombi69

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:53 AM

Well, around 3:30am one early morning when I was around 12 years of age. I had woken up to go to the washroom. I first turned on my light to adjust my eyes and sat in my bed for around 5 minutes before going off to the seemingly long track to the washroom. Not really, for it was only inches from my door, which in this case was shut as I felt like I could sleep much more securely knowing that it was closed. As I opened it to the darkness, another more evil image crossed my eyes...a naked arm swayed by my door, almost like it was feeling the walls to finds it's ways in the darkness. Now, there was also what had seemed small amounts of blood on the arm as well. As the arm slowly disappeared from the frame of my door, I quickly slammed the door shut and screamed with all my might to wake my parents, of course to no avail. I waited and listen to the door for a few seconds and then decided to bolt for their room. I quickly opened my door and without hesitation I ran to the room next door and woke my parents up from a deep slumber. Let me say, that noght I wouldn't sleep sound until my father searched the whole house. As he did, turning up nothing in the process. Now, to this day this event is very clear in my head, every aspect of it's being, but I often wonder, was it the produce of a waking over active imagination, or did I actually see a ghost?

Well, the residence was a series of townhouses or row houses attached with basement and a sub hallway for the tenants to do their laundry etc. Now, I had often heard that a boy was murdered in this particular hallway, of course I have never found out if there was any truth behind this. As to any other events happening afterwards, I had moved to a unit down the hall years later and one night I was working the graveyard shift and had left work early. I was surfing the internet in complete darkness was out of the blue, a flash of infrared vortex of sorts. I was sitting there trying to figure it out, as I knew it wasn't a light source, or a car falshing it's head beams into the house and all the blinds were drawn. Another aspect to lead me into believing something in fact did happen was my cat was staring in the same spot in which this vortex had shown itself. The cat was in fear...
Southern Ontario Paranormal Society (SOPS) -----------------------------------------------------------------------NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:45 PM

That's pretty interesting Zombie69
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:12 AM

Zombi, that's freaky!
Posted Image

#4 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 08:54 AM

Here's a good link about portals which might answer some questions

http://mysticalblaze...rDimensions.htm
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#5 zombi69

zombi69

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:26 AM

I'm surprised you guys were able to make heads or tails out of those BAD_WORD spelling b's! :whoohoo: Anyhow, thanks for the link Holly, I will surely have a look!
Southern Ontario Paranormal Society (SOPS) -----------------------------------------------------------------------NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO

#6 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:40 AM

Jeez....that's one freakin' scary experience.
I've never seen a ghost myself (sounds like you saw a ghost to me...bloody arm..that just gives me the creeps). But I'm kinda happy that if I do see one someday, at least I'm not a kid anymore.
Childhood was confusing enough without ghost arms!

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:50 AM

That is a pretty freaky story...interesting though.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users