Never bet the devil your head

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#91 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:39 PM

It is your fault, if you wouldn't visit me in my dreams none of this would have happened.

Can't get any privacy anywhere anymore.

Edited by evad_83647, 02 February 2006 - 04:40 PM.

Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#92 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:41 PM

Well excuuuuseeee meeeeeee! :weeee:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#93 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:44 PM

I just chalk it up to you evil nature.

Yes I have looked pure evil in the eye... lol
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#94 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:45 PM

There it is then, thread done :weeee:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#95 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

Not so quick Spooky.
Now we have to examine why you are so evil. lol

#96 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 05:07 PM

Muahahahahah, hehehehehe, hohohohoho!
Good luck with that one bud! :weeee:

#97 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:23 PM

You were a loner- Hitler was a loner. lol
Guess I better not go down tht road.

Back to evil...

If we apply my new formula there are 27 primary states of mind we can be in, ranging from extreme good to extreme evil. This would also apply to the other side of the coin once we died. Our spirit selves could take on 27 primary personalities. and in infinite range of possibilities within those 27.

People are positively and negatively charged, does not apply to male female, men or women can be either. Just rub your feet across the carpet and go touch someone. Since nature is a constate state of flux so are our electrical charges.

The amount of positive or negative energy flowing through us at any given moment affects how we think and act. Faced with a decision today we might select (A); faced with the same decision tommorow we might select (:headbang: or © or (D).

Example: You decide to go on a cruise, it sounds like a lot of fun. You go down buy the tickets and are really looking forward to it. Next day you remember you are afraid of the water and have an unreasonable fear of sharks. The cruise doesn't sound like so much fun now. You have already paid your money and there is a twenty per cent cancellation fee. You are not sure you can get on that ship with your fears. What do you do? Kill the ticket agent. lol

#98 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:23 PM

Sounds reasonable.

Edited by spooksareus, 03 February 2006 - 02:24 PM.

#99 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:55 PM

I shouldn't have supplied an answer, that made it way to easy. I'll present another problem you fill in the blanks.

You are the president of Spooksville. This is a new position for you and you are elated. Your prime minister comes to you and says "The good spooks and the evil spooks are fighting on the street, they are destroying everything, if they are allowed to continue there will be no more Spooksville."

What do you do?

#100 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:01 PM

Kill em all, I'll sort them out later.....

#101 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 02:37 AM

Now president Spooks has no one to rule over and do her bidding.

#102 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:16 AM

ahhhhhh, yesss...
its wonderfullll.... ;)

#103 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:50 AM

Sort of Hitleresque, don't you think?

#104 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 12:26 PM

Devilish hehehehehehehe!

#105 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:38 PM

If you read the Magician's Nephew, you would know that the White Witch in a rage of fury killed everyone on her home planet before she arrived in Narnia.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users