• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:15 PM

My name is Tom im new to ghost village. I was wondering a safe way to communicate with the spirit/ghost in my home. I have a Ouija Board but iv'e had a bad expierence with that is there a way for me to just verbaly communicate.
>God Bless<

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:21 PM

Welcome to GV, tom. Infact there are lot many methods for communicating, but before anything to happen, your mind should be receptive and strong.

Check this thread, perhaps it could be informative.

http://www.ghostvill...l=communicating
Posted Image

#3 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:24 PM

You are wise not to want to use the board if you have had bad experiences in the past.
Why not learn to meditate?
Then go ahead and ask it questions.
Listen carefully in your minds ear for an answer.

Another method is to get a tape recorder and ask questions that way.
Many have recorded answers from beyond using this method.

Happy haunting..... :D

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#4 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:30 PM

How do you meditate ive heard of it never seen it and it looks really hard :D could you tell me how?
>God Bless<

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:36 PM

Meditation is basically a technique to clear your mind. These are a few previous dicsussions we have had.

http://www.ghostvill...lite=meditation
Posted Image

#6 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:47 PM

ok well i found out how but how will you be able to communicate with a spirit if your listening to a tape. And if your not listening to a tape how it will communicate with you.
>God Bless<

#7 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:49 PM

Turn on the recorder
ask a question
play it back
repeat

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:51 PM

You will need to use your MIND. Perhaps thought transference?
Posted Image

#9 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:55 PM

Thought transefering so like let your body loose and ask questions from your mind and you will get replies? this thing has come to me in my dreams before as cartoon characters he was a soilder and he had like orangy facial hair(beard) and hair. With a military uniform on. Could this mean something?
>God Bless<

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:57 PM

I am not nan expert in this subject, so perhaps someone else would help you out! :D
Posted Image

#11 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:59 PM

It could.
Sounds like he's trying to communicate with you.
Use caution....

#12 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:00 PM

Tell me more about you and how you became aware of said spook?

#13 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:03 PM

I am 13 would this be ok for me to proceed with this still or will i need an adult supervising. Would you know a person that would help me on this for free (no cost). This get quite annoying sometimes also like...Floating over my bed...turn on my alarm clock randomly Run from room to room leaving traces of shadows... Appears in windows. Bangs on doors. Touches my hair.
>God Bless<

#14 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:07 PM

Oh boy what a spook you got there kiddo!
Have you talked to your guardians about this?
Has anyone else been a witness to this stuff, or
does it just target you?

#15 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:07 PM

Well its happened to be when i wanted to expierence a "ghost" . I went to Trafalger Castle School in whitby ontario. I know it was stupid so dont tell me that lol. I had alot on film Then i went back a second day and it came home in my car. I knew it was in the car because my step mom's 2 year old car with a full tank of gas all maintenced. It started burning up the arm rests and i opened the car and and foot steps surround me and her. It was scary i almost wet my self.
>God Bless<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users