Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:08 PM

Me and my step mom.
>God Bless<

#17 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:09 PM

What does she think about it?
How long has this been goin' on?
Did something seem to trigger it?

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#18 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:21 PM

We dont really want it here but it doesn't seem to leave.
Its been going on since July/August 2005.
>God Bless<

#19 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:22 PM

how long have you lived there?

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#20 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:26 PM

We've lived here for about almost a year now. But I don't think it only came from the school....My dog Sassy when we first got her and still untill now she will walk in to the washroom and start barking like crazy at the corner of the wall (scratching bitting yelping barking etc.) It's crazy so we dont let her in to often.
>God Bless<

#21 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:28 PM

Very interesting indeed.
Do you think anything triggered this?
Or do you think it was just taking its time?

#22 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:33 PM

We havn't done anything rong so we couldn't of triggered it. It's really wierd so should i meditate..or any other techniques not involving cameras they are scary when you see faces video cameras i dont have one nore will my dad let me use his (he thinks im wierd lol) anything like leaving something when i go to bed or my subconcuios mind ive been hypnotised before so im able.
>God Bless<

#23 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:39 PM

I'm not saying that you guys triggered it in any way,
or have done anything wrong.

Just if there was any thing that you can remember (some event?)
that happened before you became aware of this
entity?

Are you guys afraid of it?

#24 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:46 PM

Im scared out of my mind...Remember i almost wet my pants :D my step mom has been acustom to walk around with out any bothers but me it follows me to the washroom for SAKES sorry for language. I was in the washroom and my bath curtains flew up in to the roof.....scary enough..it travels to my mom's house and my dad's house..EVERYWHERE......it comes in bed...scares my dog...Um yah lol any help?

Edited by MoonChild, 27 November 2005 - 07:37 PM.

>God Bless<

#25 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:52 PM

Where are you guys?
I'll see if I can find you some help, ok?
Mean while, don't try to do to much in the way
of communicating with it.
No board and if you try the tape recorder
be aware that you may not be able to handle
what it has to say.
Listen to your gut above all.
You are in my thoughts and prayers

Spooks...aka Tracy

Posted Image

#26 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:55 PM

I live in Canada Ontario Ajax im not allowed to say any more for that you know why....(Dont talk to strangers lol) but i trust you so ill give that much :D Ill trust my gut but what do u mean i wont be able to handle it.
>God Bless<

#27 LadyIrish2

LadyIrish2

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:25 PM

I live in Canada Ontario Ajax im not allowed to say any more for that you know why....(Dont talk to strangers lol) but i trust you so ill give that much :D Ill trust my gut but what do u mean i wont be able to handle it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tom It's me,

Why are you posting were you live?

I have no problem with you looking for answers using this or any other site but I do have a problem with you giving out personal information. Our activity is almost minimal now and that's because we chose to ignore it. I told you if you put it out of your mind and not focus so much on it you won't be so consumed with it. We have not had any activity for some time right?

This is because we ignore it. Let's not give it the attention it craves, ok?

Let's focus on our happy home, the dog and having a great christmas sweety.

If you are going to post on here that's fine but do not give out your email, your last name, or anything personal understood?

Further, only communicate on here and not on your personal email. I wish you would have come to me first before posting on here.

Love T.

Edited by LadyIrish2, 27 November 2005 - 04:29 PM.

#28 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:32 PM

I am glad to hear that it is minimal.
I would not dream of asking any more than a region.
Your step momma's right.
I only wanted to be able to focus
the help in the area that you are.

All the best,
Spooks

#29 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:36 PM

There are many spirits wandering this world. Most are not evil - they just want to be aknowledged.

You're 13 which is significant. Teenagers can be emotional and give off tons of energy for spirits to feed on. I'm not saying this is absolutely the cause, but is something to consider.

Many people on GV strongly discourage the use of a Ouija, especially if you don't know what you're doing. I view it as a tool that is dangerous if improperly handled.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#30 LadyIrish2

LadyIrish2

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:14 PM

Oh boy what a spook you got there kiddo!
Have you talked to your guardians about this?
Has anyone else been a witness to this stuff, or
does it just target you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Spooks!

In reference to Tom, well folks be careful what you view yourself online as your children may be doing the same thing (LOL)...

I do believe it came from the castle. There is also a possibility that something was already here prior to us purchasing our home. We have had several pictures taking in our home and more than one human face has appeared so it is possible one came from the castle. The description he gave of the events are very accurate including the car arm rest becoming so hot we couldn't rest our arms down on them. I have several photos posted under ladyirish(disclude the #2) Tom also has his own website with ghost pictures that landed him some awards for the best ghost pics online. I am all to familiar with the activity that once took place here but I'm happy to say it's not happened at least in this house for some time. Tom on the other hand has experienced more recent activity although it's been about a month.

I'm very sensitive to Tom's feelings about this and I feel terribly irresponsible for having taken him there. I never believed in such things and went to really have a great laugh with him. I never imagined such things existed until now. it's been a real spiritual awakening for me.

All the best folks.

Tom,

Be smart ok, hun?
Love T.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users