I want to talk to my ghost

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 LadyIrish2

LadyIrish2

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:20 PM

My name is Tom im new to ghost village. I was wondering a safe way to communicate with the spirit/ghost in my home. I have a Ouija Board but iv'e had a bad expierence with that is there a way for me to just verbaly communicate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tom,

One more thing. Please do not seek out mediums or psychic's on this forum, ok?

You can ask questions like your doing now but no reading requests, I mean it.

What your doing is fine but nothing more.
Bye.

#32 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:34 PM

Oh boy what a spook you got there kiddo!
Have you talked to your guardians about this?
Has anyone else been a witness to this stuff, or
does it just target you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Spooks!

In reference to Tom, well folks be careful what you view yourself online as your children may be doing the same thing (LOL)...

I do believe it came from the castle. There is also a possibility that something was already here prior to us purchasing our home. We have had several pictures taking in our home and more than one human face has appeared so it is possible one came from the castle. The description he gave of the events are very accurate including the car arm rest becoming so hot we couldn't rest our arms down on them. I have several photos posted under ladyirish(disclude the #2) Tom also has his own website with ghost pictures that landed him some awards for the best ghost pics online. I am all to familiar with the activity that once took place here but I'm happy to say it's not happened at least in this house for some time. Tom on the other hand has experienced more recent activity although it's been about a month.

I'm very sensitive to Tom's feelings about this and I feel terribly irresponsible for having taken him there. I never believed in such things and went to really have a great laugh with him. I never imagined such things existed until now. it's been a real spiritual awakening for me.

All the best folks.

Tom,

Be smart ok, hun?
Love T.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow LadyIrish, that sure is some tale.
I'm glad that it is tapering off.
If it comes back (heaven forbid) I know
a woman in Montana that has successfully
cleared homes before.
She does it from a distance (dont ask me how, I dont understand it myself)
And only needs to know the general area. (dont ask me how)

She cleared a home for me and my husband several years ago
of a very nasty entity that attached itself to my poor husband.

All the best,

Spooks

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#33 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:52 PM

So yes im going to my moms today at around 7ish so reply to this thread whenever also you can send me via emails ....from my account..Well thanks for everything im going to try putting a note pad and pen at my dresser and see if anything happens and ill work on meditating hope it all goes well :D thanks for all keep replying to the thread tho ok i need help always :D
>God Bless<

#34 tttoms

tttoms

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 07:08 PM

EVERYONE my pictures are posted in spiritography go check them out.... :D have fun
>God Bless<

#35 Tainted

Tainted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:-Cryptozooalogy<br />-Paranormal investigations and psychology<br />-Anything and everything having to do with videogames.<br />-Grindcore<br />-Deathmetal<br />-Metalcore<br />-Classical japanese folk music<br />-Industrial<br />-Writing in all its forms(haikus,7 page short stories,game and movie scripts,songs,poems,etc)<br />-Singing and growling/screaming.<br />-Chess<br />-Martial arts<br />-Cage fighting<br />-Military tactics/strategies<br />-Reading a massive amount of good books<br />-The science of firearms<br />-Getting tattooed<br />-Powerlifting<br />-Workingout in general<br />-Fishing <br />-Animals and nature in general<br />-Greenpeace<br />-Zooalogy<br />-Fisheries/marine biology<br />-Fire science<br />-Alchemy<br />-The Military<br />-Dental insurance<br />-Etc,Etc.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:34 PM

Talk to them like normal people.If you get negative energy back from them it simply means they dont like you and they want you to leave them alone.Ghosts are human afterall.Unless its a demon you're coming in contact with.If thats the case then you're screwed, unless you have strong religious faith or access to it.
"Kind of like cracking open a mans skull with a tea spoon"-Frank castle(The Punisher)Next stop on my ghost research journey is Clinton rd New Jersey.dantewarblood@hotmail.com

#36 Tainted

Tainted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:-Cryptozooalogy<br />-Paranormal investigations and psychology<br />-Anything and everything having to do with videogames.<br />-Grindcore<br />-Deathmetal<br />-Metalcore<br />-Classical japanese folk music<br />-Industrial<br />-Writing in all its forms(haikus,7 page short stories,game and movie scripts,songs,poems,etc)<br />-Singing and growling/screaming.<br />-Chess<br />-Martial arts<br />-Cage fighting<br />-Military tactics/strategies<br />-Reading a massive amount of good books<br />-The science of firearms<br />-Getting tattooed<br />-Powerlifting<br />-Workingout in general<br />-Fishing <br />-Animals and nature in general<br />-Greenpeace<br />-Zooalogy<br />-Fisheries/marine biology<br />-Fire science<br />-Alchemy<br />-The Military<br />-Dental insurance<br />-Etc,Etc.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:41 PM

There really isnt a secret to talking to ghosts.People like to complicate it too much.Let your own senses dictate the process by which you contact the spirits.
"Kind of like cracking open a mans skull with a tea spoon"-Frank castle(The Punisher)Next stop on my ghost research journey is Clinton rd New Jersey.dantewarblood@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users