What is your life altering experience?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:24 PM

Hi Alexa,
My thoughts and wishes are with you for mondays testing going well for you. A BIG :D !
You seem to be a pretty tough kid! Well actually a lovely young lady!!!
Keep us up to date on your progress please.
Keep those dreams going, you will make a great DR. one day soon!

:whee:
Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#62 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 15 April 2006 - 06:55 AM

there is one thing thathappened to me that made me think of my own mortality.

this happened in november in 2004,me and my partner were trying to get in touch with one of our friends, we had only seen him just over a week ago.
we kept trying his phone and it just kept ringing out, after 3 days of trying to contact him we started to wonder was there something wrong, he normally always got back to us and was not like him not to call back.
so we decided to go over to his house, so we got in the car and drove over to his house, we went in through the back gate and saw that the living room curtains was shut and the light was on, this was odd because it was during the day, we went over to the window and looked through a gap in the curtains and could see him lying on the couch, as he was a diabetic we thought he had gone into a diabetic coma.
we went round to the front door and my partner broke the door down - the minute we went into the house we could tell something wasnt right - the whole place was freezing cold, we went into the living room, and he was there on the couch, and we could see he had died, if was really horrible - he had been there for about four days but since his house was so cold it had kind of preserved him slighty so rigor mortis was still there.
we called the police and waited until they came then we left, it really was such a shock to find him like that.

we meet his sister, as she wanted to know who had found him - we got on really well and kept in touch with her.

we later found out that our friend had died of a massive heart attack, he was only 43.

that really made me think about life and my own mortality and that we need to make the most of our time on earth because what happpened to him can happen to us at any time - you just dont know when your going to go.

but i do believe that if your time has been called then it is your time to go.
Posted Image

#63 jacsmith_xxx

jacsmith_xxx

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:30 AM

In highschool and shortly there after I was known as a wild child. Always going against the rules and doing things that werent exactly right. One Sunday morning, I was on my way to pick up my friend Denise cause we were going to see a movie after church. It had been raining the night before and I was driving a 97 Explorer. I lost control on the overpass of the freeway, went through the guard rail on to the feeder road down below doughnutted, and took out a Discount Tires sign. Amazingly I escaped with only a few minor bumps and bruises. EMT on scene said I was very lucky, cause my car was in a million pieces.

I dont know, but I think that was God's way of saying straighten up and start walking the line. And for the most part I have.

And have you my dear? :weeee:

your lucky to be alive thats for sure , but as a wild church going girli have to wonder seems the tthe two dont really fit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users