• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:25 PM

On our investigation last weekend we all saw (8 of us) something I havent see before. It was a round black shadow that was moving about the same speed and manner as a spirit orb. It was about the size of a CD and sometimes it elongated. We only had one torch on and as the shadow was moving around the room we checked for insects in the line of the beam. Nothing. It didnt even look or move like an insect anyway. It moved about as fast as a the reflection you get with a mirror and a light shining on it. It also was showing to the very direct left of the torch beam as well on the floor. It wasnt anything to do with the torch. At the time we were communicating with a spirit/s in that room. See communication post for the full story.
I just wondered if anyone else has ever seen this on an investigation. I know a lot of people see shadows but I have never seen any shadows until this. We were all in awe and stupid me didnt think to take a photo but I wonder if it would hae shown up in a photo anyway. I would have not used a flash.
This was definitely round like an orb but maybe larger than what you get in video recordings. It moved the same and at the same time I thought I was seeing very faint whitish orbs moving with it.

#2 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:18 AM

Hmmmmm, strange. I've not experienced anything like this, but there has been talk on here on several boards about "shadow people" or "shadow ghosts". I believe someone (my memory, eeeeeboy) posted pics on here showing a shadow ghost.

Does anyone remember who posted the photos or have a link to it?
Posted Image

#3 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:20 PM

Shadow ghosts take on many shapes.
I have seen a black shape on a haunt once.
It didn't show up in the picture we took.
It was bigger then a cd.
I'm not sure if it was the same sort of thing you saw but it did move and it changed shape when it moved.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#4 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:14 PM

My friend David has encountered this type of thing.

And so did my aunt in her previous house.

Let me see if I can find a link, I know I've looked this up before.
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#5 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:24 PM

shadow ghosts

Was it something similar to the above link?

link

link 2

link 3

Hope these help.
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#6 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:34 PM

I was hoping somebody else would see one of these.
My girlfriend and I weren't on a ghost investigation, but we were in a building that is reportedly haunted. She saw the first one fly a few inches above the floor, and then a few moments later, a second one. She said they were about the size of a tennis ball.

#7 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:19 AM

shadow ghosts

Was it something similar to the above link?

link

link 2

link 3

Hope these help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was something very like this, ShadowStorm, but it was on this site itself. Good links, though!
Posted Image

#8 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 11:49 PM

The description in the links is not what I saw.

#9 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:42 AM

I have seen something that is perhaps similar in nature. It was an orb shape about a foot in diametre and I perceived it as filled with "static", kinda like darkened "snow" that you see on a TV set when it is not on a channel. It was in my basement, which is haunted.

I think things like this are just another manifestation of a spirit trying to make itself known. :weeee:
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users