• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:50 AM

Right that's it, I'm going to suggest we build a spaceship to get off this rock!

Anyone want to help? We've got to build it before 2012! Either that or buy loads of bandages!

Being a Brit I'll do all the mundane paperwork like itineraries, procedures and stuff - lol (can we please 'NOT' put Homer Simpson in charge of provisions?)

Lets see, we need to pinch and convert a sea going Oil Tanker (it's big enough). Power source delivered by people with telekenetic powers restraining and using energy from poltergiests (phew that's a toughy)! Guidence and navigation by a team of mediums (I think they'll like that!).

Anything else?

''Ok'' ''Ok'' Don't shoot me! :Spaz: It was worth a try!

Phantom8

#17 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:57 AM

I'm on baby!

I'll take charge of food rations
and :Spaz:

......... :Wall:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:05 AM

I don't believe, nor do I care, as per belief's of Hindhusim, we have atleast a few thousands of years more before eternal doom! :Spaz:
Posted Image

#19 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:09 AM

But Moon, wouldn't it be fun to go on an adventure into outer space with the rest of us aliens? :Spaz:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#20 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:14 AM

Ok, I added the last post for a bit of light relief!

Man has made loads of mistakes! I agree 'some' are salvageable! I tend to think that without a solid gargantuan effort by all those concerned, the ones I think we are too late on, will prevail! For reasons of money politics or plain ability, I can't see or feel it happening! That is my own personal opinion.

I'll keep thinking positive and if anyone wishes to combine their positive thoughts with mine, let's link them and direct them at the problem.

If all else fails I will have my bottle of JD ready :Spaz:

Phantom8

#21 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:15 AM

yeah? Let's go space trekkin'

I guess the thread has been highjacked! back to the original subject:

I haven't yet had any appocalyptic dreams. I don't even remember my normal dreams, I don't even know if I dream regularly. That said, one thing I do not understand, is WHY would people develop psychic powers just by seeing an appocalyptic dream/nightmare? Is there no place for positive feelings? Or is it because they get a shock for themselves in the dream, that they get connected to their higher self, and become psychic?
Posted Image

#22 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:32 AM

I think good feelings are often left alone because they put us in a relaxed state.
We are on alert when negative feelings hit us.
It's harder to ignore a feeling that puts a knot in your belly..... :Spaz:

#23 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:44 AM

By some quirck of coincidence, I had a dream the other night which bordered on the nightmareish.

I don't often dream of the sea but in my dream, someone was swimming and a huge volume of gas was unleashed from the depths amid searingly bright lights like those from welding sparks or flashes.

The swimmer was caught right in the middle and was almost fried by the intense heat! There were people near by but as the water rushed and fused about him, no-one could reach him until the water had settled.

I saw that he was badly burned as he was pulled out in front of me.

Within the same dream I was offered a handgun (something I have never owned or particularly wanted to) from a private source. I believed I was buying it for my own personal safety and survival.

I think that maybe all the thought and feelings I've had related to this topic may have contributed to the dream.

Er, I feel a much needed holiday coming on!

Hey Spooks got any :Spaz: left?

Phantom8

#24 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:53 AM

But of coarse.... :Spaz: :Wall: :cheerleader: ;)

#25 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:57 AM

''Cheers Spooks'' :Spaz: :fight1:

But of coarse.... :Wall:  ;)  :ghost:  :cheerleader:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by Phantom8, 04 December 2005 - 11:02 AM.

#26 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:36 PM

Sorry if I hit a nerve. Frankly I had hoped that this post would draw a blank. I would like to know what a vision is like for others, to compare notes so to speak. My PhD is in Political Science, and I can think up many scenarios ending in worldwide poverty. Following WWII, the U.S. decided to take its' money overseas following cheap labor in Germany and Japan. As those economies developed, the pattern was continued in the third world. This did three things: 1.) reduced the standard of living in the USA for most Americans, 2.) percipatated the ecological crisis by exporting industrial processes, and 3.) introduced the third world to economic ambitions that the world cannot afford. To run the world to an American or European standard of living is not only unsustainable, but would take the resources of three earth like planets to achieve RIGHT NOW.

The only solutions known are huge depopulations, (human die-off), huge reductions in the standard of living for most people, and or new vast energy sources like ZPE, or low tech fusion. These things, or a combination will come within the next 40 years. Indeed, they are happening as I write. With every American job going overseas, the countrys' ability to purchase Chinese products, or Indian products is reduced. Anyone who has tracked opposing graph curves can appreciate what I'm saying.

I had hoped that this knowledge was coloring my feelings. After the last election I felt like R.E. Lee riding home from Appomatox. What does a vision FEEL like? For me, it's when I'm tired or going to sleep, that, if I'm not careful, I see these horrors. Is that typical? Am I just subconsciously externalizing what I consciously know to be true? I am just a dim bulb in the psychic world; an 8 Watt guy. Some of you shine like the sun. I am not alone in my curiousity, and this is serious. What is having a vision like. I need to know.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#27 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:42 PM

I don't think you hit a nerve, just touched on stuff we are programmed to disreguard.

My mother being half indian is more tuned in than I am and it wasn't taboo to speak of such things in my house growing up. But don't ever tell the neighbors or your friends. lol.

I don't know how to translate it into anything useful anyway, probably tired of hearing me say that.

I feel it is more of a curse to have an ability that you don't understand. In my case I don't know what the vision related to until after the real life event has passed. Then in hindsight I am able to connect the dots and second guess myself, should I have known, could I have warned them?

In answer to your question. Visions can be strong or weak. My visions are accomanied with feelings of inevitability or that the course can be changed. I can only speak of how they come to me, others may be different. My visions come in different forms. Sometimes when I am asleep and dreaming, those are usually the strongest, but I've had visions when I was wide awake. I have been a grave shifter most of my life, I believe that has contributed to my ability to be receptive to the images. Grave shifters will know what I'm talking about. That seems to be a universal truth.

Markway, if you want to have a vision I'll tell you how, it is not limited to me or Phantom 8. You have to condition yourself. Sleep deprivation is the most effective method. This is why grave shifters are more receptive.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#28 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:06 AM

I don't know what my vision for 2012 means. It is just the year, no month and day. My vision is after the event which occured, there seems to be a lot of smoke or haze, there is the very strong smell of death, I feel that millions have died. The people that are left, and there are a lot, are killing each other for simple things like food and water. There seems to be no functioning government or law. The vision continues into the future and show people banded together in gangs travelling around and taking from those not in gangs. Rape, murder and pillaging seems to be the norm.

There are also the white people, not because they are white, these people are trying to rebuild their communities and restore order. The vision doesn't go any further into the future.

It could be from any one of a hundred sci fi novels, it could be from remembering the human history, it could be a logical conclusion of the way things are progressing.

Absent from this vision is the way we got there, so it was something sudden. also absent is the feeling that a path is leading to the conclusion. also absent is the feeling we can change it. To me it feels like it is going happen, no ifs and or buts. I hope I am wrong. This is what leads me to believe something that can alter life on earth in a matter of minutes is going to happen. Asteroid? Pole Switch? Who knows, but it affects all of earth. I don't feel it is nuclear war because that should have had a path.

Having said that. How many people with a lot better credentials than I predicted the earth would end in 2000? There were a lot. They were wrong and they are better tuned into this stuff than I am.

I am only telling you what I see and how I intrepret it. For all I know it is just my imagination run amok.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#29 brandyballard

brandyballard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:my family,movies,games,paranormal

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:59 PM

i have had dreams of volcanic like lava lot of red hot oozy stubstance that take over lands and homes and thousands of people killed by it in front od my eyes ,i see it in the news then power outages goes out and phone sercice out then cell phones, and i was scared yet knowing what is about to happen and in my dream my husband gets saved and prepared,

i wanted to share mine i have had this dream a few times and i wake up me thinking this was very real and stunned wondering

#30 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:22 AM

My visions don't have lava, just a smokey haze. There is definitely a good side, the white people are trying to rebuild their communities, but they are attacked by the dark people. Dark and white have no bearing on skin color. The dark people are mostly white, just taking instead of contributing to the solution. The white people are all colors just trying to rebuild.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users