S.E. Louisiana Paranormal Investigators

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Reading Non-fiction books or Crimes and Paranormal: ie;Psychic,Hauntings,Ghost,Angels,Demons. I love investigating the Paranormal and hearing of others experiences with the Paranormal.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 01:56 AM

We are a group of paranormal researchers located in Southeast Louisiana. Most of our research and investigations are conducted in the Southeast Louisiana area, but we are willing to travel to other locations as our services are needed.

It is our mission to research, investigate and document paranormal phenomenon in our area. We investigate locations where ghostly phenomena are reported such as homes, cemeteries, hotels, schools, churches, theaters, prisons and historic sites such as military forts and battlefields. It is our goal is to provide conclusive, documented evidence of the paranormal.

We invite you to browse through our group site and learn more about paranormal investigations and our activities. We also invite you to view our photo’s of ghostly anomalies.

Do you have a story to tell about a ghostly experience that you've had? Do you know of a haunting in our area that we don’t have listed on our group site? Do you think you may be living in a haunted house? Please, let us know!

Please feel free to submit your own Paranormal stories or photo's to our group site.

We are looking for Paranormal Investigators/Trainees in the

Southeast Region of Louisiana if interested join our Group to Learn more.

Come Visit Us at http://groups.yahoo....EastLaPI-SELPI-

or e-mail me at rdukeinc@bellsouth.net
Posted Image"Hunt All The Ghosts You Can Today; Because, You May Be The Ghost Being Hunted Tomorrow."

#2 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 08:42 AM

WOW sounds like a great group. keep us posted on your findings.

#3 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Reading Non-fiction books or Crimes and Paranormal: ie;Psychic,Hauntings,Ghost,Angels,Demons. I love investigating the Paranormal and hearing of others experiences with the Paranormal.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 09:16 AM

WOW sounds like a great group. keep us posted on your findings.

Will Do :whoohoo:
Posted Image"Hunt All The Ghosts You Can Today; Because, You May Be The Ghost Being Hunted Tomorrow."

#4 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 03:50 PM

Our group name is being changed to S.E. Louisiana Paranormal Investigations. Our group has been established since Febuary of 2005 due to some recent changes in our group we fill our group is New and Improved and Welcome each and everyone of you to join us and be a member of a Great Ghost Hunting Organization. :) You can still find us at http://groups.yahoo....EastLaPI-SELPI-

#5 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

Our group name is being changed to S.E. Louisiana Paranormal Investigations. Our group has been established since Febuary of 2005 due to some recent changes in our group we feel our group is New and Improved and Welcome each and everyone of you to join us and be a member of a Great Ghost Hunting Organization. ;) You can still find us at http://groups.yahoo....EastLaPI-SELPI-

#6 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:59 PM

Back in December of 2005 my yahoo account was hacked into and my Paranormal Group was deleted. Well I contacted Yahoo immediately about the issue and worked with them to get my group and it's former named re-established. I am sitting here today and Happy to announce that my group is back in it's original name form. the address where you can find and join or check out my group S.E. Louisiana Paranormal Investigations is at http://groups.yahoo....p/SouthEastLaPI

Come and be a part of a Wonderful Ever Growing Family of Paranormal Investigators. :blush:

#7 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

We have a new website at http://freewebs.com/southeastlapi :ghost:

#8 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:48 PM

We also have a Louisiana Paranormal Proboard at http://bayoughost.proboards81.com If you are in Louisiana come check it out and join in on some Great Conversations concerning Paranormal Louisiana. :ghost:

#9 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:06 PM

Very interesting. Congratulations on the website!

#10 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:20 PM

Thanks you are so kind. It's still a work in progress. :ghost:

#11 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:39 PM

Come visit us on our Proboard Forum at http://bayoughost.proboards81.com :)

#12 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:42 PM

Thanks you are so kind. It's still a work in progress. :hug:

Anytime. Websites aren't easy! :clap: ;)

#13 SouthEastLaPI

SouthEastLaPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 07:31 AM

ATTENTION: We are looking for Paranormal Investigators/Trainees in the Southern Region of Louisiana if interested join our Group at http://groups.yahoo....p/SouthEastLaPI to Learn more. :headbang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users