Lay line map

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rednight27

Rednight27

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 02:50 PM

Usually when I'm in the proximity of a lay line crossing I know it, but where are they around the world? Has anyone mapped them out? I know they cross near Halifax, Nova Scotia in Canada; Colorado Springs, Colorado in the US; and on an unknown area in the Sinai Mountains in the Sinai region of Egypt known as the "Mountain of Ghouls" or Gebel al-ghulam in arabic by Bedouins.

Generally near lay-lines your dreams become more "real" feeling, you notice more supernatural phenomina, you FEEL more supernatural phenomina, you get visions of the near future or past, and it seems like the senses are heightened.

Needless to say - I want to find one again!

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 03:00 PM

Ley Line map of Seattle --> http://www.geo.org/map.jpg

Some infor from the USA --> http://www.vortexmap...htmla/irley.php
Posted Image

#3 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 08:16 PM

This is a specialty of mine. Most of the research has been done in the UK. Evidence outside of Europe is dubious although Japan appears to have been part of the same tradition. By the way, the approved spelling is, "Ley", not "Lay".
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#4 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 17 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

Dear Mr. Rednight,

If you are interested in ley lines you would do well to consider reading John Michel's Book, "View over Atlantis", and his volume concerning Glastonbury. I know of no better treatment.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#5 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 04:26 AM

WOW I haven't really read much aboiut the mordern aproch on lay lines just what they used them for during ancient times. do you think lay lines can cause a haunting or do you think there is a connection with them

#6 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 04:36 AM

I am very skeptical as to the modern ley lines. The early ones were built upon very specific lines, (no pun intended), an obvious ancestor of Feng Shui. The most established ley lines are in southern England. If you want to get started, the Michel book is very important. The original source was "The Old Straight Track" by Watkins, but he thought that the leys were roads. Michel has done a lot of the work for you. I have no idea why he called the book "A View Over Atlantis".

The leys can indeed influence a haunting. They channel an earth energy which often magnifies the scope of a haunting.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#7 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 04:41 AM

Do you think lay lines are all over the world like here in the U.S. or just in Europe?

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users