Hubby on the recieving end of a shove.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:05 AM

Last week thursday I was doing the graveyard shift at work.

Hubby isn't one to believe in all this spooky stuff, but was nervous on thursday night.

He phone me at 11:30pm to say that he felt 'funny' That the house, lounge in particular had dropped in temperature. It was cold (and it's very hot in SA in January) and that something had 'shoved' him from behind. He ignored it and went to Laikin who'd woken up crying. While he was putting her back to sleep, he felt like something was watching them. Laikin was restless and the cats were going bananas. Shortly after that, he heard a crash in the lounge.

My favorite wall hanging had been bashed off the wall. The hangings and wires and nails are still in tact. Nothing broke to make this painting fall. We use thin wire to hang our pics. The white string you see in the pic is old, and wasn't used to secure the pic to the wall.

Posted Image

I told him to put laikin in bed with him and to light a white candle next to the bed. Which he did, though it wasn't a pleasant sleep.

Whatever it was, was gone when I got home the next morning.

Edited by ShadowStorm, 01 February 2006 - 01:07 AM.

Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 01 February 2006 - 06:12 AM

Good god! I have been pushed but not that hard.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 06:41 AM

Good god! I have been pushed but not that hard.

You know, I've never been pushed.

I've had my hair played with, I've had knees dug into the back of my seat while driving, I've had indentations on my bed, I've seen 'nothing' get in and out of chairs, I've seen a photo prame at work thrown....that type of thing. But I've never been pushed.

Now, hubby is the ever practical type. When I show him the EVP's I've collected in the last few weeks, he tells me it's birds or background noise. Once or twice he's heard what I'm trying to show him.

But he's the ever practical Capricorn type.

So for him to say he was pushed....before the painting went down.....He's not joking.

He was scared.

Poor dear.

*sighs*

Need to get a price on new glass for that painting.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:20 AM

Maybe trying to make him believe?
Posted Image

#5 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 09:48 AM

Maybe trying to make him believe?

Perhaps.

He's been having issues lately. So....anything is possible, I suppose.

#6 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:17 AM

Wow, I got all weirded out by the knocks on my bedroom door. It would scare the dookie out of me to be shoved!!

#7 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:44 PM

I've never been shoved, but I've had my ponytail yanked pretty hard. I was on the computer late one night while hubby was already in bed. I was returning some emails when I felt a good hard yank on the back of my head. No one was in the house but my sleeping husband and the dog who were 2 floors above me. Scared the bujeezus outta me! I ran upstairs to the guest bathroom and took a look in the mirror. My scrunchie was pulled from the top of my head to the bottom of my neck. I went straight to bed after that, and didn't get back on the computer till morning. It's never happened since. :clap:
Posted Image

#8 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:59 PM

Knocks, I can live with!

But getting your ponytail yanked??

Ouch!

Glad it didn't happen again!

#9 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:15 PM

Knocks, I can live with!

But getting your ponytail yanked??

Ouch!

Glad it didn't happen again!

That's why I shave my head. Well, that and the whole male pattern baldness thing. :Spaz:

It definately sounds like thay are trying to get your hubby's attention. Though I don't approve of their methods. Anytime their is violent contact and propery damage, I say time for a cleansing.

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 01 February 2006 - 11:16 PM.

http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#10 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 02 February 2006 - 03:47 AM

That's not a bad idea, Duke. We had some weird stuff going on in our old house so we had our priest come out and bless this one before we moved in. Hubby thought he saw demon faces in our bedroom once. He's not a real spiritual believer (typical Aquarius), but that was enough for him to call someone in.

* I think I might look funny with a shaved head, but that's not a bad idea either Duke!

Edited by becksrn, 02 February 2006 - 03:51 AM.

Posted Image

#11 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 08:20 AM

That's why I shave my head. Well, that and the whole male pattern baldness thing. :Spaz:

It definately sounds like thay are trying to get your hubby's attention. Though I don't approve of their methods. Anytime their is violent contact and propery damage, I say time for a cleansing.

Male pattern baldness huh?

Hubby shaves his off just because he can. I like the bald male thing. It's hot! so I don't complain.

Okay...serious stuff.

It's been about 18 months since we did a proper cleansing. So it's probably time again.

We had a dreadful time here two years ago. This place used shake, rattle and roll.

Maybe I need to get myself together and do this.

*sighs*

becks.....don't go shaving your head!

#12 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:13 PM

Shadow....
Aha! Someone else who thinks that a bald head is hot!! Thank you very much! Hubby gets a crew cut every time and I'm trying to convince him to go that extra 1/4 inch and just zip it all. Good luck with your cleansing sweetie. :Spaz:
Posted Image

#13 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:20 PM

Why pay a barber for crew cut when you can shave it yourself for free. I recommend the Gillette Censor 3.

Back to the topic. The pony tail thing happened to my wife once, but I've never had anything worse than a touch on the foot or shoulder.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#14 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:26 AM

;) *grins*

Hot stuff I tell you!

#15 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:23 AM

My mom and hubby's mom are both cosmetologists and we never have to worry bout paying for haircuts....Thank God.

Yeah, the hair pulling thing scared me to death. I don't really remember what was going on at the time, I think I was just typing on the computer and felt a good hard tug. I flipped around and saw nothing. I didn't even hear anything. Don't know why it happened, I just know what I felt. Since it's a new house, I didn't think we'd have any spirits here.....but I guess you never know.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users