1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:45 PM

Dear Ghostvillagers,

A good friend of Ghostvillage.com sent us an email today and needs our help. Rob McConnell, the host the X Zone Radio Show put out the word that his producer, Corey Knoettgen aka Corey Y has been missing since Saturday, January 28, 2006. Corey was last seen in White Springs, Florida and is believed to still be in Florida. Please take a quick minute to check out this Web site and take a look at Corey's picture and statistics. If you have any information that will help locate him, please contact the address on that Web site, or email us at info@ghostvillage.com and we'll pass it on right away.

http://www.helpusfindcorey.com/

-Jeff Belanger
Ghostvillage.com

Email from Rob McConnell:

IMPORTANT: 'X' Zone Radio Producer Corey "Y" Is Missing

Dear Members of the ‘X’ Zone Nation:

In the past, we have all received letters and e-mails asking for people to send positive thoughts and prayers for those who are ill or suffering in bad times.

Today, I am asking you to send positive thoughts and prayers for my producer Corey Y who was last heard from on Saturday, January 28th 2006.

A special website has been set up at http://www.helpusfindcorey.com/.

Your special thoughts and prayers for Corey’s safety and return would mean a lot to me.

Corey being missing is totally out of character and his family and friends are worried sick.

Psychics and mediums within The ‘X’ Zone family are assisting us and for this I will always be grateful.

There is an official missing persons report that has been filed with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department.

Rob McConnell,
Executive Producer,
The 'X' Zone Radio Show
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:33 AM

I'm happy to report this from Rob McConnell:

Corey 'Y' Knoettgen Has Been Found In Oklahoma City and He Is OK!

Dear ‘X’ Zone Nation:

I just received a telephone call from Corey’s Mom and Corey has been found in Oklahoma City.

Corey’s Mom spoke with him – he is alright.

Other details are not available to me at this time but on behalf of all Corey’s Family and Friends, thank you each and everyone for your prayers, your wishes, the light that you sent, and for using your gifts at this very difficult time.

For the Family and Friends of Corey Y,

Rob.
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users