• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:43 AM

I have thought and thought about this.........
Do they touch you because they are seeing if they can get a reaction?
Do they touch you because they are male and a bit feely so to say?
(Dont know about this as we have male spirit touching the males)
Do they do it to actually play around and cause some havoc?
Do they do it because they are living in a dimension that does not feel the same as what they once knew and by touching they know they are getting a reaction which means a little something to them?
Do they do it to get energy from you? Maybe it is drawn to them in this way???????
Do they do it because they are trying desperately to let you know that yes, they are there and they are real?

What are others views on this. Would love to hear some views drawn from experience but also others theory.

Also. I have found that a majority of spirit in haunting are male. Has anyone had any very active stuff from a female and have they been touched by a female spirit?

Edited by feusurlaneige, 06 February 2006 - 03:45 AM.

#2 spelling

spelling

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:54 AM

i think that there are several reasons for spirit contact(touch). gaining energy from the living and making a connection to possibly "feel" again, but don't you think it would also depend on the personality of the spirit. aren't we the same personality wise dead as we are when we're living? if one was mischievious when living they would be that way when in spirit. just my opinion.

#3 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:44 AM

I think it's probably a little of all of the above that you have listed Feuseurlaniege :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:33 PM

I have thought and thought about this.........
Do they touch you because they are seeing if they can get a reaction?
Do they touch you because they are male and a bit feely so to say?
(Dont know about this as we have male spirit touching the males)
Do they do it to actually play around and cause some havoc?
Do they do it because they are living in a dimension that does not feel the same as what they once knew and by touching they know they are getting a reaction which means a little something to them?
Do they do it to get energy from you? Maybe it is drawn to them in this way???????
Do they do it because they are trying desperately to let you know that yes, they are there and they are real?

What are others views on this. Would love to hear some views drawn from experience but also others theory.

Also. I have found that a majority of spirit in haunting are male. Has anyone had any very active stuff from a female and have they been touched by a female spirit?

We have a female spirit here and have had quite a few come to my daughter.
Touching, if they can, is usually for your attention in one way or another. They want us to know they are there most of the time. Comfort on both parts too.
Leslie
:whoohoo:
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 Art Angel

Art Angel

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Nothing!

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:22 AM

I feel and here them!

I need help! why do i hear my name countless times when no one is around!
Art Angel

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:35 AM

It could be their way to get attention, for communication.
Posted Image

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:44 AM

I think all of the answer could be right. Does anybody really know for sure. Its just like if I walked up to a stranger on the street and tapped their arm and kept walking on. They wouldn't have a clue as to why I did it, only I would know for sure.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:05 AM

I agree that it is a variety of these reasons mentioned. I think that it is quite incredible that they have this ability! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users