Possibly a new theory?

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#241 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:02 AM

Thanks for the additional insight /info Hay.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#242 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 03:15 AM

Hi everyone...well I gave in and guess where I went last night? Yes Berrima courthouse again and it was very active. I did do some important protection stuff before hand though.

We had a few members from another paranorma group there and from our group. We got probably the best evp obtained from this place. It is so clear that everyone heard it when played back and you could hear lynch's irish accent very clear. Now these evps are on our team leaders recorder and she is having a few problems at the moment with the site and her downloading software and also with time I think. As soon as they are available to hear I will let you know.

Here is a rundown of last night. Hay can back me up on all of this

Mr lynch was tapping to us in true form for the other group to here and displayed annoyance and a sense of humour again and when the others all left we did have a very interesting coversation with him about whether god was going to forgive him or not for what he has done. He believes that god wont and when I said that he would and reminded him of the bible where god forgave the sinners and told him that one day he would move on from where he was , he went quiet almost like he was thinking about it. By the way, I am not a religious freak but just trying to find another way to counsel him as he was an irish catholic.

We all heard very loud bangs and scrapings last night

I was seated close next to the team leader who lynch has an affinity(too close i think) with and lynch actually said something which sounded between her and I and it was so audible that others heard it and we just looked at each other in shock and said "what the hell was that?lol"
It was definitely lynch doing it and it sounded like a playing around noise made with his mouth. Well to us it sounded like that.

He insisted of making us really really cold at times last night. I knew when he was really close to the team leader as he made me freeezing as well and I started to shiver. He seemed to do this when we said something to annoy him and when we asked if it was him doing it he tapped "yes"

He made my digital camera behave in a weird way which it isnt really capable of doing. It is a konica and turns on when you slide the lens cover back and you hear an audible click. Well it was in my lap and I saw the LCD viewer come on on my lap and lit up and i picked it up thinking that I had knocked the cover back but it was secure. It only will come if it slid right back and on. There is no other way to turn it on. He did this about 3 times and when I asked if he did it he tapped "yes"

He played around with the male of the other group. He kept turning off his video recorder and then the fellow said was it him and he tapped "yes and when asked to stop it after numerous attemps lynch tapped "no" He also turned the video recorder off belonging to one of our girls in our group.
He also turned a couple of digital audio recorders off a couple of times and admitted it was him.

I bent towards the wooden floorboards off my chair to show the other team our little"thing" we do. Its a tapping tune. I said "lynch?" and he tapped "yes" (what?) and I leaned forward and went tap tap taptap tap..........and lynch went tap tap. He actually moved right over to where I was and tapped ever so loud right in my face LOL! which caused a lot of laughter from the visiting team

He did a lot of touching of the other group and blew air in one girls face and at one stage we could smell this strange smell which smells like a man...well bo lol or someone who hasnt had a bath.

I dont know if this was caused from lynch or not but it does seem a bit weird. I had some rather large dangly heavy earrings in and then the fellow next to me said what is this. He picked up somethign that was under his show and when i looked in the poor light I felt my ear and there was no earring. Now I dont know how these earrings came off when I was sitting still in the chair and I dont know how I didnt feel them come out as they are heavy and I didnt hear it hit the wooden floor or feel the hook come out of my hear. I am a bit puzzled with that one.

Some of the members reported seeing a blackness in spots and sometimes a mistiness.

Sometimes the energy in the room would change and then the room would go very black. You could see this.

Lynch made himself known with the usual walking footsteps up to team leader and "rap, rap, rap" which is his signature that tells us it is him. He comes on other investigations with us and does the same thing.

The most remarkable thing was that we were hearing whispers again with our ears and then we decided to play the recorders back in the judges chamber when lynch was there with us. We almost died when we heard one that was ever so clear. The male member of the other group said to lynch "You know John, don't you, that we appreciate you answering our questions for us? " and then there was a quiet pause and then you hear lynch with his best deep irish accent say " well, I don't know about that! " We also noticed that he was at this other girl in the group and then we asked lynch was he interested in communication with a girl member in the room. We thought we would narrow it down a bit. This is how it went
"Are you interested in communicating with a female in the room?"...tapped yes ( 1 tap)
"Is she sitting on a chair?"...yes (not all girls were)
"Do you want to communicate with C?"...... no(tapped twice)
"with A?"...no
With T?...no
With(sorry I cant remember her name)?...yes
After when we played the recording back a few minutes later we heard these questions being asked and were stunned to hear lynch actally whisper yes or no to each question about above. We also heard him say the girls name and "get out" and then "go home"
He obviously didnt like her. We dont know why he singles people out like this but think it was becasue she is a bit sensitive. Weird.
We also asked if he was scared of J the team leader and he said yes( he sticks with her)
We asked if he was scared of this other girl who is quite tall and he said yes
I asked if he was scared of me and he said no and no to the fellow next to me. Now I noted that the others he said yes to are tall or big. I am a short arse as the other fellow. Now I asked lynch if it was becasue of height and that the others were bigger than his once physical body and he wnet quite and then ignored the rest of the questions and then started the stupid annoying constant monotonous tapping which signifies to us that he is angry. He has told us that this is whast he does when annoyed.
Lynch's physical body was only 5' 3" which is small for a man even though he was muscular but wiry. ( i know this from research) I actually think I p'd him off by insinuating that he was short lol!

Anyway it was a very enjoyable night as always at this place.

#243 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 02 April 2006 - 03:28 AM

Sounds like fun,lol. I think I would be running out of the courtroom by now.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#244 HalloweenPixie

HalloweenPixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:nature, animals, the paranormal, computers, arguing politics, telling guys how to fix mechanical things especialy when the answer is jumping right at them and then telling them "I told you so" when they figure it out much later

Posted 02 April 2006 - 06:25 AM

Firstly I'd like to add that it's been dissproven that we only use 10% of our brains. I did a search on that after the arguement came up in a chatroom I frequent.

Secondly, I'll add my opinion. I very much believe in the supernatural. Though I believe much of it can be explained if not now, sometime in the future. I have always believed that humans do have what could be considered a "soul". I believe that once our flesh and blood bodies die, our inner energies move on to another plane of existance. Sometimes we get stuck in this world for some unknown reason and become "ghosts" to those still alive as we term alive. In some cases, our energy leaves an imprint which explains the repetativeness of some ghosts. While yet in other cases, our inner energy has advanced enough to where we are not subjected to our 3-dimensional limitations and can traverse difference planes.

I believe that our minds are capable of far more things than we realize and that for some, the subconcious takes over even while awake and makes us aware of things that we would otherwise not see. These things are very much real but because we have always been told "you can't do that" our concious mind is not capable of delving to the depths that our subconcious is trying to show us is possible. Things such as being able to see past our dimension and catching glimpses of another dimension. Or, being intuned with nature and it's psychic pathwaves to where we can see future events even if we do not realize that we are seeing them.

So anyway, there's a little bit on input from me.
Be brave enough to journey into the unknown for only through that journey can we grow. Pixie

#245 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 04:27 PM

Thank you my Australian friends for the continued updates about this amazing haunt! :D

#246 boris

boris

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:52 AM

Since we're talkin' theory, I've been absent for some time seeking the ultimate answer as to whether or not there are ghosts, a spiritual plane, an afterlife, etc. And I found it! So we don't need any more debate! No more theories or, please, beliefs. I have recently learned that the only plausible "scientific" explanation about paranormal phenomena is that we have very little control over our brains, and, given certain stressful circumstances, fear reactions cause our brains to generate paranormal occurences. This blankets everythings from poltergeists ("it's just kinetic energy") to apparitions ("they're only hallucinations"). Even when more than one person witnesses paranormal phenomena, it must be that the brain of one of them is projecting it. Therefore, it's just a figment of the imagination, or the result of mental illness. End of story. Case closed. No more need for belief in a spiritual realm. We're just a bunch of smiling toasted cheese sandwiches. Once we're eaten (dead), it's all over. Once we were single-cell animals floating in a pool some time after the "big bang", then we evolved (not into apes - that would be an insult to apes) into humans and have become what we are today through "natural selection" and survival of the fittest. When our lives end, we go the way of the dinosaurs - to dust. Now there's just one thing I'd like to see about these, or similar, kinds of theories. Prove them! In fact, that guy (I don't remember his name - he may just be a figment of my imagination) who offers a large sum of money to anyone who can prove the existence of ghosts, I'd bet he wouldn't be any more successful at proving his contention that they don't.
"...The Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw; and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire..." 2 Kings 6: 17b. (There's nothing like seeing the unseen, especially when it's an army of spirits!)

#247 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

All that being said why are you on this forum?

#248 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:30 PM

I, at first, took Boris's post the wrong way also, but now I realize that he's being sarcastic. :)
I almost posted something similar to your post, Same, until I realized that he wasn't being serious. :ghost:

#249 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:07 PM

I, at first, took Boris's post the wrong way also, but now I realize that he's being sarcastic. :)
I almost posted something similar to your post, Same, until I realized that he wasn't being serious. :ghost:

Thanks Grim. It's probably apparent that I am capable of sarcaism my self.

#250 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

Are you being sarcastic? :ghost:

#251 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

wow boris are you that ignorant to the paranormal? i wish the answer was that simple that one could explain everything based on projections from the brain however in science you must be able to reproduce what you think is a fact, so boris can you reproduce anything? please tell us how the brain projects many voices such those on real exorcisms. have you ever heard a real exorcism? there are people that do it on a regular bases and i would have to say one time if you heard you might think otherwise. there is a guy on coast to coast 2 nights ago , he played some real evps on there maybe you could listen too them. they might make you rethink and if that is not enough, try going on a real exorcism , i to want to believe something might explain things like you want to unfortunatly there is no evidence for what you say to be the cause. there is a famouse phd doctor at northwestern university that deals with this stuff and her work points to demons.!!!! , so boris try and listen to coast to coast 2 nights ago and then after hearing that stuff if you are not convinced try going on a exorcism,

the fact is science does not have all the answers and that is why this topic of new theories or ideas to try and support what others who have had personal experiences. You just cant understand yet try and make sense of it, im sure your explanation is ok however no science backs it up yet!!!!. maybe you could suggest how this idea of yours works? that is putting your energy into the right direction.

peace matt32

fues grim evad keep up the talk i have been really busy and have not had much time so that is why i have been so inactive. i try to add more soon, my ideas still hold alot of possiblities i just need to tie them better so that people can follow.

peace matt32

#252 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:42 PM

I assumed Boris was having a little fun with us!

I don't think fear has much to do with anything except whether you packed a pair of extra undies and how fast you can make an exit just incase you come across a 'live' one. I myself am quite at ease when investigating but have noticed that when someone who is not a regular is nervous than our particular spirit likes to have a little fun with them. He gets all touchy and plays with their equipment a lot more.

I think that if your are nervous or fearful then don't investigate. You really have to have a clear mind.

#253 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:42 AM

I'm not sure I would have the stomach for it. I almost soiled my drawers at the indian burial ground years ago. lol

#254 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

Are you being sarcastic? :)

Not me.

#255 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip