Possibly a new theory?

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#256 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:07 AM

I'm not sure I would have the stomach for it. I almost soiled my drawers at the indian burial ground years ago. lol

Depends work for that Evad! Take them with ya!
:clap:

I was begining to wonder what I was smoking....to have halucinations, as Boris was saying about what he found paranormal really was!
Thank goodness, I realized he was being sarcastic too! Had me very confused for a bit. Now I know I'm not crazy, its really the rest of the world.....LOL!
:Spaz:
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#257 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:13 PM

When 5 billion people tell you that you are wrong maybe you should listen. lol
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#258 HalloweenPixie

HalloweenPixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:nature, animals, the paranormal, computers, arguing politics, telling guys how to fix mechanical things especialy when the answer is jumping right at them and then telling them &quot;I told you so&quot; when they figure it out much later

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:01 AM

:( boris sure did a good job of being sarcastic. I was thinking "boy I'd like to thwack this guy" when I first read his post and then I got to the end. Then all I could think was "geeze you had me going there".

Boris, remind me never to ask you to play the part of the opposing side lol. You're good enough at it that I may forget you're just playing a part.
Be brave enough to journey into the unknown for only through that journey can we grow. Pixie

#259 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:14 AM

You didn't fool me for a second Boris.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#260 boris

boris

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:46 AM

More like blowing off some steam. One GVer seemed to think I didn't belong on this thread. Another thought I was arrogant and ignorant. What do you know of me? I get tired of having hard, real experiences discounted by people I have no reason to prove anything to. I'm not talking about people here on GV. I'm talking about in my life. That's downright painful. The day you experience something so paranormal it makes your skin crawl, so vivid that even two people you are with witness it, or have multiple experiences since childhood like I have, you won't need proof. And when it happens to you, you will find what I did. People will condemn you if you share it, no matter what you have acheived, and you won't be able to prove it. The spiritual is not provable. Notice that I was criticized by folks on both sides of the argument here. The sarcastic message I posted contains theories that have been published, rehashed, and thrown in the face of believers in the spiritual realm right down the line. By the way, I thought this thread was for skeptics and believers alike. I thought we were talking open debate about theories and ideas here. I must have misunderstood. This will be my last post on GV...and I won't let the door hit me in the butt on the way out.
"...The Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw; and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire..." 2 Kings 6: 17b. (There's nothing like seeing the unseen, especially when it's an army of spirits!)

#261 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:15 AM

I don't know you personally, Boris, and I didn't get to read all of your posts. The ones I did read were intelligent and full of insight. I can't say that I blame you for your frustration. Your last post summed up unexplainable encounters excellently. I'll miss you around the village, Boris, and I feel dumb for not understanding your post when I first read it.

Take care. :ghost:

#262 HalloweenPixie

HalloweenPixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:nature, animals, the paranormal, computers, arguing politics, telling guys how to fix mechanical things especialy when the answer is jumping right at them and then telling them &quot;I told you so&quot; when they figure it out much later

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:08 AM

Boris,
If you're still checking in, come back. I know exactly how you feel which is why I had the reaction I did untill I read the end of your post. I am constantly met with the reactions of "you're insane' "you were hallucinating", "what drugs are you on", and so on and so forth. People act and react, it's a normal part of life. Most times the level of the reaction is due to the reactions that people have encountered in their past. for example: I've been ridiculed so often for what I see, hear and encounter that my gut reaction these days is wanting to thwack the person over the head and say "why don't you stop being a closed minded bigot and open your eyes for once?" As I run an online forum and chat of my own (which I'll leave un-named) I have found that many people take far to many things personally and they allow it to affect them to much. Even when keeping things civil, things can get personal but how personal it is depends on ourselves and how much we allow it to (ohh what's a good word?) grate at us. I hope you return as I know I am gratefull I found this forum. Hopefully we can turn the skeptics around and I know that I for one won't discount what you encounter. Heck, casper has struck again at my place. I've been looking for this cooking pot that I use as a tea pot for weeks now. My mother even helped me search for it when she was here last week. I phoned her tonight to say "guess what! I found my teapot!" she obviously asked me where I found it and I said "on top of the stove, right where I put it last". My mum just dumbfoundedly said "but we looked there". I think I'm seriously going to have to figure out how to contact casper and ask him to stop hiding my things :ghost:
Be brave enough to journey into the unknown for only through that journey can we grow. Pixie

#263 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:19 PM

well if you are still out there boris and you read what i really said then you would know everyone is ignorant to some things and the fact that you might be should not be taken as an insult unless you are god. anyway what i really wanted was to see some of that energy you have put into ideas and ways you can test those ideas , to bad many things can be taken wrong, not knowing where things get emphasized ,.. criticism is part of checking out how other people see your ideas so expect that. well to the rest of the people who are on here hope everyone can contribute and keep adding dont stop,

evad the pace of the conversations on the ghost chat are slow however much faster than here. hope we can all try to find a time we can chat.. maybe even pick up the pace on stuff ..instead of gettgin sside tracked.. well talk later

peace matt32

#264 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:38 PM

I actually agree with whiteknight. People have the power to create with their minds.
i heard a story about a group of girls. they were very bored and wanted something to do. so, they dicided to dream up an imaginary man. they gave him a name, height, weight, shoe size, skin color.....everything.
one of the girls got really involved and may have even fallen in love with this "imaginary man"! then one day a man came to one of the friends, he asked where julia was this was the girl that got really involved. then the girls realized that this man was exactly the same as the one whom they dreampt up.
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#265 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 02:02 PM

hey evad grim and fues and whoever else follows this , i was thinking before adding anything else to this if anyone could add some basics to this section.. example electricity, magnetism, fog etc... so that people can have some basic tools to work with. i know there are ghost hunting tools section however for skeptics i believe a section on bascic tools like the above mentioned would help. any ideas? or should we assume everyone has some basics to try and put something together.

comments welcomed.

matt32

#266 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 07:53 PM

Hi everyone

I decided to put this here as I said that I would keep you updated on Berrima courthouse and the tapping spirit that communicates with us there.

Hay and I and the rest of the team were there again last night.

I hadnt been there for about a month. Lynch was on form tapping extraordinarily loud. He seemed agitated right from the start and we believe it was because there a girl that come on the investigations that is a psychic and lynch does put images into her head.I must add here that lynch does not like psychics or foretellers. He stated in his confession in 1842 that he did not like them. One of his young male victims mother actually had a precognitive dream days before he and the rest of the family were axed by lynch. She told lynch this who mentions it in his confession and that he knew she was a foreteller and hated her. I mentioned this to him last night and he said yes it was true. This explains to me why he gives them a hard time in the courthouse.

Quite a few times we had to calm lynch down and he was showing his annoyance by tapping so loud.
We asked if he had a lot of energy last night and he said yes. I did ask lots of questions but I didnt write them down and some of them were just general talking ones

1. John, do you communicate with the other spirits in the courthouse?...yes ( 1 tap)

2. Do you sometimes have arguments with them?...yes

3 Do you like J?...no (2 taps)

4 Are you using her energy?.....yes

5 John, you have to stop staying with her.............no

6 You cannot do what you are doing. ....yes

7 J is our friend and we will not stand by and let you do this...yes

8 By staying close to her a lot of the time you will make her feel tired and she will not want to come back. You have to leave her alone...no

We were in there speaking with him from 8pm to 3 am. Always around 3am we start hearing all the voices. The place come alive at this time for some reason. I heard whistling which is the judge. There were many other strange noises. One sounded like a watch ticking only louder. He left our equipment alone last night.

The most interesting thing that happened was at about 2.30am. 4 of us got on the ouija. We were breakingin a brand new board. We seemed to get one young spirit which could possibly have been lynch. He pretends sometimes and then owns up it was him.
We have tried to get lynch on the board before and he iether taps on top of it or makes it behave stupidly. He likes to spin the planchett around so our arms go like the game twister and he thinks this is funny.
Last night he actually behaved on it and communicated well and the board behaved like it should. I got the tingly crawly feeling in my crown chakra which seems to happen when I am on there and then then the pulsing in the finger which goes into the planchett and is felt by all. He made the planchett move around and then he settled.He spelt his full name for us and how old he was when he died. He told us his mothers name and now I have to see if I can find out if that is true. He used Y or yes or the full word . He got annoyed at some stage because we hit a raw nerve iwth out questions and it involved the psychic as well. He made the planchett start clicking or tapping. We all felt it and heard it quite loudly. At another time with annoyance he made the planchett appear and feel like it was jumping which made one of our member pull her finger off straight away
J asked him to do what he did one other time with the planchett that made her laugh and next minute he did his little trick again and moved the planchett around so it tangles up our arms and I copped an elbow in the face lol! He really thinks this if so hilarious!

He also spelt out the other girls name on the board when asked.

"John, do you remember the psychic C when she was here?"......planchett on yes

" Do you remember that she said that you called me a bad name?"....Y

" Can you spell that word you called me please?"...y

" Go then"

B........I......A.......R.......C...........H ( spelt correctly though)

We ended off the session with him saying something so horrible and startling that it reminded us of who were dealing with.

MAD ( he means angry by this)......I think????

KILL

I AM BAD

We asked him if he had a message for one of us and he said............Y for yes

Is it for K? (the psychic)......Y

HACK...........AXE

KILL

"John, are you meaning this for K?"............YES

KILL

DEAD

This explains why K 'saw' in her minds eye red. I think it was blood.

This last bit was a bit unnerving. We had forgotten a little of who he is. He is the notorious Berrima Axe Murder and he hasnt changed.
Even though we had 4 of us on the board when there was only 2 of us the planchette still moved but we tried to get him to move it on his own and he couldnt. When I asked him to spell the bad name he called me, there was only 2 people who knew this on the board. I am not into the habit of using ouija boards but I see no problem with lynch as he is the devil we know and we communicate with him anyway so its the same thing but now its so much better as he can actually be more specific

Also, last night when he was tapping near the wooden floor I lay down and asked him to do it again and he made the tap right in my earhole lol and it vibrated on the floor. In fact, last night he tapped so loud that we could feel the vibration quite a few feet away through the boards.

You can believe this or not but this is what I asked him

"John,spirits show up on my photos (he has seen some of my photos) as balls of light don't they?"...........YES (1 tap)
"Thankyou for that John as they dont believe me"

Also at the end of the ouija session he wouldnt say goodbye. We said goodbye and waited for him to go on the goodbye as explained to him but no, he insisted on moving swiftly from side to side of the board and said no. We tried for a while and then had to force him. We physically pushed the planchette to goodbye and said goodbye to him. Sometimes we have to show him who is in control.

Edited by feusurlaneige, 29 April 2006 - 07:56 PM.

#267 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated, Feu. :)

#268 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:54 AM

Always interesting Feus. Good reporting. Please don't stop letting us know what happens though this thread is dying. lol

#269 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:43 AM

:lol:

Must perform....fire extinguisher test....to.....keep.....thread going...... :)

:)

#270 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 03:32 AM

lol Grim
Dry ice... argh... where can I find dry ice at two am?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users