• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#271 spelling

spelling

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 05:54 AM

:clap: great report! it is so interesting to hear about your experiences and data collected.

#272 Jovis666

Jovis666

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:37 PM

Well I can garentee that we use 100% of our brain, and plants are a simple life form to understand, just take a simple 8th grade biology class, and you'll see for yourself. As far as some brains being effected or more sensitive than others is a great probability. The hard part to figure out is who has visions, telepathy, or is telekanitic. It's easy to think one is special, tha hard part is to prove it. The millions of years that mammals have been evolving, It's hard to believe that humans as fragile as we are have some power like superbeings. The brain is an amazing organ, and I can assume that no one figures braindamage is a good thing, and people with braindamage are not superman, and their lives are difficult. Even Steven Hawking as smart as he is, trapped in his disabled body, dosen't claim to be psychic. He would be a prime canidate by any standards. So if you feel or see somthing strange, try to duplicate it several time under different settings. If you only have visions, and telepathic results sitting infront of the TV or in your bed than you may want to take a better look at your TV shows, and or dreams. Besides can't you hear me talking to you in your head right now :ghost:

#273 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 03:04 AM

Jovis, how can you guarantee that we use 100% of our brain???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users