Possibly a new theory?

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#61 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:18 PM

Grim you are doing what you should be doing, making us refine our thinking. You are doing an excelent job, keep it up.

I'm going to change tatics a little bit but I'm not changing subjects.

Look at the world we know and see every day. We have all sorts of personalities. I don't know your background in motivational awareness so I will try not to delve to deep.

Think of three people you know. You will find this true. One has a very positive and dominant personality. One has a very negative personality and always needs validation. And one will be in the middle and just go along with the flow.

These personalities (I think) are directly related to our positive and negative charges. If you understood my theory of 27 and multiples of three you will understand that the great majority of us are the go along with the flow type people. For every 9 middle of the roaders you will have one predominatly positive or negative individual. This theory is universal, it affects everything.

If we cross into the ghost world "providing there is one" 90% of spirits would be very content not to make themslves known.

Come back on our side, how many people are looking for ghost, percentagewise? I think you will probably end up with a number around 10%, but then you have to divide that number down to how many people are seriously looking and how many are just armchair ghosthunters? I again think you will find that you will probably come up with a number like 10% of ghost hunters actually go out and actively search. Of that number how many go out day in and day out? Again you will get an answer around 10% of those.

We are already down to a pretty small percentage by now and we can continue to divide that number even further. The same caclulations should apply to the ghost side of the coin. There are relatively few ghosts who even want to bother trying to communicate with us. It takes too much energy. lol

Because of the way energy behaves, ghosts and humans, would also have to behave the way our electrical charges dictated. This is not to say our electrical charges don't vary, I'm only saying whatever the current state is will dictate our actions. You've seen people who never get mad blow up for some trivial reason. And you've seen people who are always negative, calm and rational. Look around at what you see everyday and you will see the logic in this assumption.

Have you ever had a bad hair day? Got up on the wrong side of the bed?
Don't tell me I'm the only one. lol
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#62 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:32 PM

Evad,
All very interesting. I thought we were already on the same page though when it came to ghosts being some sort of energy?
I seem to be missing how any of this has to do with ghosts being projected dreams and ghosts being all around us?
I'm afraid this thread is beginning to loop......

#63 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:44 AM

I just felt you needed to see my viewpoint a little clearer before I go back into dreams and ghosts visions. lol

Remember for people who might be reading this for the first time this is pure specualtion.

1) You have inert ghosts. These would be acting the same ritual over and over. I chalk these up to residual energy. Something very powerful happen while someone was alive at that spot. The residual imprint lingered to act it out over and over. Or it can just be ghosts without much energy.

2) You have interactive ghosts, these are one you can actually talk to and they can reply. If there are not really any ghosts what is the possible explanation? You are talking to someone or something, you are pretty sure you are not immagining it. The image is responding to your questions. If it isn't a ghost what other explanation could there be?

Dreams. You have to think like a pshycic now. Everyone has energy and we transmit our thoughts on a certain frequency. People out hunting for the ghosts are scanning (unknowingly) every frequency they can possibly tune in to. What happens if you tune into the frequency I am broadcasting? You will become a stranger in my dream and depending on whether I percieve you as a threat or a friend wil determine how I communicate with you.

Have you ever met someone for the first time and knew you knew them from somewhere? Grim you said you never dream so this may not apply to you.lol

Most of us have had deja vu experiences. Some people say we were there in a past life; but when we recognize things that haven't been there longer than we are old, what does that tell you? Maybe we visited it in a dream. A lot of my dreams are interactive, meaning I am not the only one in them. Who am I talking to? Sometimes I recognize the person in the dream such as a friend or family member, sometimes I do not.

Grim was it you who said sometimes you know who is calling before the phone rings? If it was you were tuned into those wavelengths and if it wasn't you then someone else tuned into those wavelenghts before the call was completed. I have often said myself " The phone is for you" just before it rang. This would be no different than comunicating in a dream. You are more sensitive to the signals because you are consciusly looking for them. Once we reach equaliberium we can communicate just as effectively as if we were standing next to each other.

On the down side of this it probably wouldn't explain EVP's.

The 3rd) type of ghost would be of the angel/demon variety, these have the power to move objects etc. I really don't think dreams could explain them although people with telekinetic powers might be able to move objects in a dream state over large distances. This is beyond my scope of understanding and I will not argue for or against that theory. From my research on enegy, you wuld need a lot of energy to move an object without using your hands. but wind, waves and solar power can move objects and those are just forms of natural energy so why not?

Edited by evad_83647, 16 February 2006 - 03:45 AM.

Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#64 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:59 AM

I'm afraid this thread is beginning to loop......

You know what buddy Grim, almost all the threads have this habit in here! :hug:
Posted Image

#65 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:14 PM

Hi Evad,
I said that I don't have premonitions. I dream every night.
I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this dream speculation. I appreciate you trying to illustrate your point, and I respect your opinion, but the "dreams could possibly be ghosts" idea is just too complex and far fetched for me.
So, where do we go from here? Does anyone else here in the village have any ideas or thoughts?

#66 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:15 AM

Grim, I'll drop the dreams for now, but I still beleive "everything" is interrelated. We don't need to talk about dreams I'm just trying to say we can't exclude them.

I feel that a lot of explanations exists for ghosts and some might actually be ghosts. I do not beleive all ghost sightings are ghosts though, just as not all UFO sightings are UFO's. In bothcases there are too many unexplained sightings to rule either one out completley. I do not think it is mass halucinations either.

There is something behind ghost sightings to make people believe they exist. Our mission is to find out what.

#67 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:39 PM

I've always thought that the "mass hallucination" explanation was ridiculous. Talk about your complex reasoning. Doctors see ghosts just as much as fishermen or teachers. If everyone was just hallucinating I'd be really worried about going to the doctor or the dentist! :ghost:

#68 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:00 PM

I don't believe in mass hallucinations either. Purely a skeptical exuse.
Posted Image

#69 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:37 PM

Ok maybe we have found something we can eliminate. lol

A note about doctors, do you notice their signs always say practicing physician or whatever, well you know who they are practicing on.

#70 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:14 PM

Whirly Dude

Ghosts are energy (check) and mass hallucinations is a poor excuse (check).
See, we're getting somewhere! :Spaz: :)

#71 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:33 AM

check, check.

But are ghosts, ghosts?

#72 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:38 AM

ghosts are ghosts and nothing but ghosts.

now, are they? Whirly Dude If there wer a definite answers, we wouldn't have skeptics, right?
Posted Image

#73 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:48 AM

Moon, what is your description, definition, beleif in ghosts?
As I have already said I'm a fence sitter.

#74 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 07:06 AM

I have already mentioned it a few times in some old discussions, but since this thread demands another explanation, here it is.

I do believe in ghosts. The question is WHAT ARE THEY? I do believe in multiple classification for this entity called ghosts. Some ghostly encounters are merely imprints upon ether, where certain actions are performed over and over and over, for we humans to see. Certain other entities could be spirits tht are lost, lost somewhere in between - for whatever reasons. Certain ghostly entities ould be inter-plane travelling spirits, where we have had cases where they appear for some purpose. Certain other entities could be nasty spirits playing pranks on people, or what we refer as demons.

But I do however believe, the theory we are currently discusson on holds value, since nore everyone sees or feels or encounters ghosts. So perhaps, there are certain conditions within our brain that needs to be satisfied, for us to get connected.
Posted Image

#75 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 07:08 AM

If they're not ghosts, what else could they be? (Just don't say dreams! :lol: :Spaz: ) They're dead people if you ask me. :weeee: :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users