• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:30 AM

Since everyone seems to have trouble lifting their X-Wings, I suggest a trip to Dagobah is in order. Perhaps only on that swampy planet is their enough mitochlorians for us to channel :wow:

On a more serious note, maybe this "gift" only exhibits itself when there's a need.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#17 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:11 PM

:wow: I have never witnessed or had a telekenetic experiance but I'm gonna follow those links and see if I can get started! Because my stupid X-wing is still stuck too.

Here jakob. My advice is start slowly. Do not try to move things with just your mind. If u are a beginner you need something to direct the telekinetic energy. Some of my friends used a stick but i prefer my hand. Once mastered directing the energy and using then try with just you mind no part of your body moving. (except eyes and lungs of course :D )

Thanks, Kid Wiccan. I will take your advice. I've also looked at little supernatural girl's links and found one with good, simple intructions for beginners.

Oh and Aloha, we'll have to carpool. I dont have my flying license yet. Or would it be ship-pooling...? :weeee:

#18 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:54 AM

telekenesis , i have done it intentionally and unintentionally. i made a vase with flowers in it slide off a table in one case, but never succeeded again. and once a plate of food and a cup of water slid off my table just seconds after i argued with my girlfriend on the phone. the thing is, if u think u cant do it, you never will, and if you just want to do it so you can impress friends, then you never will do it.
but it is indeed real, my cousin knew a man who could move wheelchairs with his mind.
-roger-
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#19 snakebiteoftexas

snakebiteoftexas

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:searching for haunted places as i drive cross country in my 18 wheeler with my lovely wife and meeting people to go ghost hunting with and playing fantasy sports

Posted 13 July 2006 - 12:54 AM

never seen it except on tv would love to test someone by getting them to do it under my conditions
Posted ImageWWW.SOUTHERNSPIRITSEEKERSOCIETY.COM

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2006 - 12:44 PM

I wrote a book about 10 years ago on PsychoKinesis (PK) -- which of course includes telekinesis -- called MIND OVER MATTER. The book includes not only discussion of the range of PK abilities, but also a chapter contributed by the late Martin Caidin (sci fi/science writer) who was capable of telekinesis. The chapter describes a "how to" for TK.

The book is out of print, though often available via online used book dealers, or can be ordered from me directly.

Loyd Auerbach, MS
Director, The Office of Paranormal Investigations
www.mindreader.com
esper@california.com

#21 Siren

Siren

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid reader. If it looks interesting, I will read it. I also attempt to write. More often than not, I find myself stucker than stuck.<br />Love fishin', huntin', campin', 4-wheelin', etc. If I getta take a shower when I get home, I love gettin' muddy while we're out playin'. I'm a big ol' Redneck at heart, and enjoy a big ol' slab of Moose steak or roast on my plate. Did you know that the amount of meat you can get from a decent sized moose is about 4 times more than you can get from a white tail?

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:52 PM

[font=Courier New][size=4] I'm not really sure where else to tack this on, so I'll leave it here.

A friend of mine (who lives at the bottom of the lower 48's) and I (I live in Alaska) have some sort of... connection. She shares one with her husband, and from time to time, her husband and I share one too. Mostly I was wondering if there was any info ya'll had that we could use to learn to control this a little better. The closest I can call this is telepathy, maybe ESP. But when you get an image and voice share from some one you've never met in person... Anyway... all info and websites and personal experiences would be way appreciated.

Siren
"You haven't been corrupted. Just elightened." - My hubby.

#22 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:37 PM

I have not experienced anything like telekinesis but do have telepathic episodes. I have clairsentiency and I believe that telepathy or sharing thoughts can be part of this. I even share with the dog.He only has to stare at me. I can be watching tv with my husband and absorbed in the movie and then suddenly get thoughts of something in my head while watching the movie.I then break the silence and talk the thoughts out and stun my husband. He was actually distracted from the movie and thinking about something that was worrying him but hadnt told me. The problem I do have though is sometimes I talk out thoughts without even realising. This annoys my husband a bit. I think things and then finish it in words and my husband has no idea what I am talking about.Its so irrelevant sometimes to what might be being discussed at the time.

I have recently discovered that I am empathic as well. This can be not so good.I am a nurse so it is draining at times. It has happened with me with spirit also. When it happens I feel the spirits emotions but also get thoughts in my head that I believe to be the spirit's thoughts. This is like telepathy I think. The problem I find with this is that I can leave an investigation and some feelings and thoughts I get cant be forgotten. I think about them especially if they were upsetting. I am still trying to work out if this is deliberate communication from spirit to me , or if its just the clairsentience taking over and its random.

I often feel myself cut my finger with the knife seconds before I do that lol!. It doesnt feel like pain though, it feels like this other strange feeling in my bones lol! I know that sounds really stupid but I cant explain it. I also get that feeling when I see people who have a wound. It must be painful and that is how I feel it.

#23 Siren

Siren

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid reader. If it looks interesting, I will read it. I also attempt to write. More often than not, I find myself stucker than stuck.<br />Love fishin', huntin', campin', 4-wheelin', etc. If I getta take a shower when I get home, I love gettin' muddy while we're out playin'. I'm a big ol' Redneck at heart, and enjoy a big ol' slab of Moose steak or roast on my plate. Did you know that the amount of meat you can get from a decent sized moose is about 4 times more than you can get from a white tail?

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:35 PM

The same day I found out about my friend and I, I had that happen with one of our cats. He would *look* at me, and I swear I could hear this... string of run together phrases. If I directed a thought at him, such as "Get up in my lap", he did. If I directed the thought, "Get off my lap", he did that too. We must have played that game for about half a dozen tries before he gave me a disgusted look and hopped off my lap and went in look for an easier place to nap. I almost felt bad. Almost. Unfortunately, I was suffering a sent headache from my friend because she was getting bombarded mentally from someone else. And now that I read back on this, I sound as if I've lost my mind. But it doesn't change the facts. :Wall:

Siren

"I have not experienced anything like telekinesis but do have telepathic episodes. I have clairsentiency and I believe that telepathy or sharing thoughts can be part of this. I even share with the dog.He only has to stare at me. "
"You haven't been corrupted. Just elightened." - My hubby.

#24 Mistteak

Mistteak

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:horses<br />animals<br />ghosts<br />this site

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:03 AM

It is a subject that facinates a lot of people. I have known one who possesed the 'talent' she had to work very hard not to allow her temper, or thoughts to control her. Puberty was a nightmare. raging hormones and jelousies .. but at the same time she also needed to practice. She worked intil she could control her emotions and thoughts, so that things did not happen. But also practices so she could control the power. As she got better, she could move larger items, and also started being able to feel impressons of people, and there thoughts and feelings. We were 5 at kindy garden when i saw her move her hand sideways and the boys sandcastle (who's was better than hers) was wiped out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users