Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Any thoughts on Derek Acorah's new show???

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:29 AM

Did they? Hmmm....wait, not sure if you are watching on the same channel as I am.....lol....I'm in the centre of the universe...Toronto, watching on the W network. Is that the station that aired two episodes of MH and I missed the second bonus one?

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#47 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:00 PM

In the U.S. We get those 2 shows on the Travel Channel. and they did indeed show Two Most Haunteds and not Ghost Towns.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#48 sheba

sheba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:19 PM

In the U.S. We get those 2 shows on the Travel Channel. and they did indeed show Two Most Haunteds and not Ghost Towns.

I double-checked the listings on the Travel Channel -- they've changed the time slot of Derek Acorah's Ghost Towns to air right before Most Haunted. I guess Derek's the warm-up act for Most Haunted.
:weeee: Sheba

#49 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 31 March 2006 - 10:07 PM

I double-checked the listings on the Travel Channel -- they've changed the time slot of Derek Acorah's Ghost Towns to air right before Most Haunted. I guess Derek's the warm-up act for Most Haunted.
:lol: Sheba

DUN DUN DUN!
Love life.

#50 dan_nwmps

dan_nwmps

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:30 PM

I coud have sworn i read an article where he was debunked by an ex-member of MH .. who exposed him as a fraud.. but then again digruntled x-members words dont hold much weight.
"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."Lord Thomas DewarPosted Image

#51 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:35 PM

Actually, it wasn't a disgruntled ex member of MH, it was their parapsycologist, Cerian O'Keefe who debunked him. Cerian is still on the show.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#52 dan_nwmps

dan_nwmps

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:40 PM

Ahh.

I just googled it.. it was the Daily mirror who broke the story.. isnt that a tabloid?

http://www.mirror.co...-name_page.html

Edited by dan_nwmps, 01 April 2006 - 10:42 PM.

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."Lord Thomas DewarPosted Image

#53 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:47 PM

I'm not familar with what UK papers are tabloids and what aren't (other than the Times that is). I live in Canada....lol....

I do know that one of the sites that tracks psyhics has some more on it, but honestly I can't remember.....it might be linked in one of the Most Haunted discussion threads on this board.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#54 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 02 April 2006 - 11:04 AM

I finallly got to watch Derek's show last week. It seems to be simply a branch-off of Most Haunted. I enjoyed it, and, given the opportunity, will watch it again. I like the fact that it (and MH) gives us a whole hour of location, where the TAPS team fills in with plumbing repairs, which I can see on any home improvement show. Plus, there's too much bickering between the members the TAPS members for my liking. I don't get the SciFi channel any more, so no great loss there.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users