Ghosthunters...

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 Ghosthunters18

Ghosthunters18

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much I like to hang in paranormal websites...watch movies...go on ghosthunts...been doing tha paranormal thang for now like a year and 9 months...that's our team in the photo above...I'm tha guy in tha red shirt!!

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:18 PM

FYI peeps...

Ghosthunters every Wednesday night...from 7p-11p...4 hours baby!

NEW SERIES, March 29th.

:ghost:

Posted Image

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:16 AM

I am looking forward to it.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:01 PM

oh yeah comes on tonight.....gettin the popcorn ready hahaha :lol: :lol:

one note to add.....was looking at tv listings doesnt say anything bout tonight's episodes being repeats 7pm -11pm....not sure but hey watch any how :Spaz:

ok so maybe they are repeats lol
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#4 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:48 PM

Have been chatting about Ghost Hunters on a Derek Acorah string, and thought I might be nice and actually post over here on the Ghost Hunters one . . . while watching Ghost Hunters. The more I watch this show, the more I appreciate Grant and Jason. They seem like totally down to earth guys (and not just because they are plumbers) and they lead a good investigation. How they keep a straight face around some of the homeowners, though, I don't know! :)

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#5 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:56 AM

Amen folks. It is a great show. though there is one thing that puzzles me. They still working for Rotto Rooter. If I had a successful T.V. show, I think I'd put plumbing on the back burner for a couple years.

They are a great team though. I love their objectivity. My own ghost hunting is done without equipment, and for personal reasons. I don't have the time $$$ or pateince (lol) to do what TAPS, and alot of other groups do. BUT, I sure love veiwing the results.

So thanks to TAPS, and the other reputable groups out there for all the hard work.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#6 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 02 March 2006 - 09:26 AM

I just loved the show on the Myrtles Plantation.....I just wish they would have checked out whatever it was that ran in front of them on the thermal camera. They just seemed like "oh, something ran in front of us, oh well, that was strange" and went on....I don't know maybe I'm expecting more and shouldn't be. But that was really strange to me, you could see that NOTHING ran in front of them but something DID run in front of them, like RIGHT in front of them. Am I being silly or wouldn't any of you have stopped & wanted to know more about what had just happened??? It just made it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal to them.

Can't wait for the new season to start though.

Good luck Grant & Jason wherever you are!!!!!

This was an afterthought.....

Does anyone in the village know if Grant & Jason ever visit here??? It would be great to have their feedback here too!
It's just Becca Posted Image

#7 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:35 PM

Ok - in the Myrtles Plantation episode - did they ever explain what was going on with the lamp moving? They decided it couldn't be someone pulling on the cord otherwise the tablecloth would have bunched up, but I wasn't sure what the theory was as to what happened.

And the thing running in front of the thermal camera -- very creepy. :clap:

#8 ghostchick7

ghostchick7

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:ghosthunting acting singing helping ghosts cross over being with my children impersonatoring kelly osbourne for a living also dancing and reading,also cheerleading.

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:30 PM

FYI peeps...

Ghosthunters every Wednesday night...from 7p-11p...4 hours baby!

NEW SERIES, March 29th.

:hug:

Posted Image

ya taps is pretty cool cant wait til the news shows start :Spaz:

#9 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:46 AM

Fifteen days and counting........
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#10 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:24 PM

Got my pizza, got my red wine and I got my Ghost Hunters! This is a great way to spend a Wednesday night at home in my big ole not-haunted house! Missed most of the second season, so it's nice to catch up before the new season begins! Very impressed with the Sutcliffe House. Very very creepy! ;)

And for my friends to the north (in Canada), when I visit your fine country this Autumn, I might just have to bring my DVDs of this show with me! :ghost:

#11 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 18 March 2006 - 09:02 AM

I am very excited because this coming Wednesday (the 23rd) they are going to the Winchester Mystery House and to Queen Mary (a ship that has been permanently docked and turned into a hotel.)

However, I think that they should devote a 2-hour show to the Winchester house!!! lol I can't wait to see some video shots of that house!!
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#12 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:20 PM

The one to watch is the last show of last season. They are in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Jason and Grant are in the basement of a building and Grant is holding the thermal image camera. He gets an image on film of a figure, but it is not Jason. It gave them all the willies. The image is very clearly a human form, and they are both flumoxed as to what it is. It was pretty interesting to see.

I think they are smart to keep their day jobs as plumbers. The way shows are cancelled without any notice, if they didn't have a backup job, they could be hurting soon!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#13 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:59 PM

I am very happy that new epis are starting soon, too.

As far as to why Jason and Grant are still working for Roto Rooter.....Hmmm, I would suspect that Roto Rooter is quite pleased with the advertisement and exposure they get through the program. Perhaps Jason and Grant are allowed to come and go from their jobs as need be due to this. And, maybe they want to hold on to their Roto Rooter jobs because there is no guarantee that Ghost Hunters will continue to be renewed by Sci-Fi. Who knows. I'm just thrilled that new episodes are coming!!

:lol:

#14 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:08 AM

Here's a link to a radio show that has some past interviews with Jason Hawes, Steve Gonsalves, and Brian Harnois. When you go to the site, just click on "Listen" on the left of the page and it will bring up all the archived interviews. Pretty interesting.

http://www.paranormalradioshow.com/

#15 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 21 March 2006 - 01:53 PM

jason and grant are the hottest roto rooters i know!!! j/k
but seriously i have a thing for old guys... in elementry school when men in black came out (let think i would be 10?), anywho... there was a poster and i'm like mmmmm... will smith is sooo fine. ahhhh... tommy lee jones is HOT! EWWWWWW!!! my family still likes to tease me about that. i'm never gonna live that on down! i'll be on my death bed and liz (little sister), is still gonna give me guff about that!
alexa
Love life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users