• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#61 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:15 AM

My fiance Bill passed away in September. His mother is blaming me for his death. I really need to ask him if he feels the same way. He was into drugs, he refused rehab, and his heart gave out, he was 35. His mom knew about the addiction, and did nothing to help me try to deal with it, in fact she introduced him to pot and pills at a young age. I love him so much, and I know he loves me, but she is making me doubt myself and my actions. I would really like to communicate with him so I am going to try to do this. Any advice would be greatly accepted. Thank you

billsbabe, dear one, you don't need to interact with the spitit of Bill. The roller coaster of thought and emotion you have to experience in mourning is normal. So is the way that Bill's mother is dealing with her burden. Every one harmed by this loss needs to deal with their own pain on their own ability. Let it run it's course. In time you will smile again. I promise. You have in fact answered your own concerns within your query. You are aware that Bill made choices that cost his physical life and that his parent introduced him to drugs and was aware of the danger in his choice. I suggest to you that you turn this tragidy to a positive by taking a completely alternate course of that life style. Maybe do some thing to benefit drug prevention programs as a small way of healing your self. Know that as much as you hurt others hurt the same or more. Try not to judge, and if others need to judge you to get past their pain sympathize with them, but don't accept responsibility for what does not belong with you.

We don't know what gifts our future holds for us. We don't know our struggles and pain either. We do know that by giving of our selves we like wise grow in all things. I sadly miss my lost loved ones, but I treasure the memories and enrichment of my life as result of having had them. I am grateful that I was gifted with them at all. I am grateful for the souls now in my life. Each has a purpose, and I for them, even the ones I don't so much like. I believe that every person and encounter in our lives is with purpose in the development of all souls.

My heart goes out to you. I promise life will improve and you will smile again if you can just hold on with a positive attitude and action toward good for your self and others. Perhaps you'll find some thing in my words that may offer some comfort or hope. It's my true hope that your sorrow be lightened.

Hugs,
God Bless,
Yours In Spirit,
thesameones.

#62 spiritstopper

spiritstopper

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:My name is Elaine, and I am a Psychic/ Medium, Paranormal Investigator and Paranormal Photographer. I also run "Lake Eerie Walking Ghost Tours". My journey into the Paranormal began when I was a young child and began having precognitive dreams. As a young adult, I told my best friend about a dream that I had, and three weeks later it came true-while we were together. She recommended that I get a set of Tarot Cards, and I have been doing readings ever since. I have over twenty years of professional experience as a Reader, and I can bring people through from the "Other Side". Anyone interested in booking a private Reading with me may contact me at 440-352-1721 or you may go to my website http://www.meetthespirits.com In addition to private Readings, I am also available for Parties.

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:41 PM

Some people feel the intense need to communicate with someone who is dead. Usually, they desire to contact a loved one that they have lost or some simply harbor a fascination with death or the dead. When one wishes to reconnect with the presence of someone they have lost, they may turn to methods involving communication with the dead.

When one is interested in contacting the dead, there are a few techniques that can be followed, according to a Dr. Raymond Moody, who claims to be quite an expert when it comes to near-death experiences, as well as the afterlife. Moody suggests a technique that was used during ancient times for those who wanted to receive a vision. It is said that Nostradamus used this approach when he was foretelling the future. It simply involves a large mirror, as well as a variety of suggestions to ensure a positive and successful line of contact. Below you will find a checklist to follow when you want to attempt communication between the dead.

1) To gain a clear state of mind, one should refrain from consuming products that contain dairy and caffeine the day before an encounter is attempted. Fruits and vegetables should be the only simple foods that are consumed.

2) When attempting to contact the dead, you should position yourself in the quietest section of your dwellings. Watches and jewelry should be removed; loose clothing should be worn. Relaxation is the key for those who wish to contact the dead. Distractions, such as clocks and phones should be unplugged. When complete silence is achieved, a large mirror should be placed in front of you. The mirror should be at an angle that promotes comfortableness.

3) If you are having trouble reaching an altered state of mind, looking at artwork or listening to calming music can achieve a sense of awareness conducive to this type of act.

4) If you are trying to contact a loved one, you should surround yourself with some of their photographs, as well as their personal items. Touching the objects will bring you closer to who you are trying to contact. Some of the items you may choose to set about you may include family films, photo albums, old letters, glasses, a piece of their clothing, as well as a few of their favorite things. Anything that evokes feelings or memories should be used.

5) Light a candle and put it behind you. When dim light is used, it is best that it be placed behind your body. It is said that twilight hours is the best time to communicate with the dead because many people experience altered states. Some can mirror gaze surrounded by bright lights, but this takes time to get use to, as well as achieve.

6) When you are ready to mirror gaze, you should be in a comfortable, relaxed position. You will gaze into the mirror without trying to see anything; it will be similar to looking at something that is located far from view. You may start to feel a tingling within your fingertips.

7) The mirror may seem cloudy after some time, while others have reported that the mirror becomes darker in color. When things within the mirror do not seem as clear as they did before, you may be ready to experience contact with the dead.

8) Complete silence should still be maintained. Allow yourself to view the images that appear to you within the mirror (if you are lucky to experience this phase). The images that you may encounter will probably last for only less than a minute. Some people are able to view images for as long as 10 minutes, but this may take some time to develop. Sometimes you may not see a thing, but will instead hear the voice of your loved one. Some have claimed to actually feel their touch. Experiences with mirror gazing can be quite varied.

yes thanks for the info that will be good to try :hug: from ghostchick7
****taken from an article by Yona Williams****

This method is a very interesting one. It is known as a Psychomantium, and usually takes place in a small dark room that is designed just for the purpose of Spirit Communication. I believe it dates back to the ancient Greek Oracles. I have been doing just a little bit of research in this area, as I believe that it is a lost art, and there is clearly a demand for it in modern times. I am so glad that you brought it up!!! Elaine

#63 cookielanderson

cookielanderson

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

I thought I would let everyone know how I communicate with the other side. First, It started a very young age. I first started seeing them then it went away when I was in my middle 30ís. Now 39 itís back.
Iím also a paranormal investigator, but for a living Iím a hypnotist. Two years ago while conducting a weight loss hypnosis session for two ladies in there mid 40ís I had a unexpected guessed. I normally close my eyes as I start to put them into the state. Doing this time I noticed that I was able to pick up energy (if that is the best way to explain it). I was in the middle of the session and I opened my eyes. There standing behind the sofa was a young boy about 18. He was wearing a light beige button down shirt with a tie and khaki pants.
He was transparent and had his arms around the two ladies (whom are also sisters). He faded into the air. I kept talking in my hypnotist face never missing a beat. The whole time Iím thinking ď crap, do I tell them what just happened and who was heĒ Well I decided not to say anything out of fear I would be laughed at. So after the session I was just about to leave when one of the sister started crying. I have had this happen before. It usually happens because they have just have a realization or a spiritual experience of some kind.
I was not ready for what was about to be said. The sister who was crying was thanking me. I told her she did all the work she is ready to move forward with her goals. She said no, Gigi you donít understand. She said she lost her son to a drunk driver last year. Then 2 weeks after his death she found out she had breast cancer. I felt moved to say something. I asked her if I could tell her something I experienced. I explained what happen and described him in detail. She was so happy, I explained he was there to let her know he was ok and she too was going to be fine. She agreed and she felt the same thing. The other sister also felt his presence on the room. The family had taken all his photoís down, because the mother of the young boy was having a very difficult time with his passing. She went to get a photo to show me. Yap, I said that is who I saw. She told me the clothing I saw him in was what he was laid to rest in.
This has not been the only time that I have had this happen it is endless the times it happens. I felt lead to start excepting myself as a go between for the other side. Iím still sharpened my skills and learning not to be afraid. I have seen some pretty scary things, and learning to stay calm is very important. I have most recently discovered that I have a spirit guide. I most recently contacted my spirit guide and in the middle of it the room became full of people wanting to make contact. It felt like a mad sale at Bloomingdales or something like that. Then best way to explain it is there is only one phone on a desert island and itís only working for a period of time and hundreds of people want to use the phone at once. Once strong female voice came in and said thank you we need you. Then it was gone. I was a little shaken and not telling my husband anything I went to sleep on the sofa while he watched TV. The next night I had a image appear to me. I felt they get very frustrated when I do not understand what they are saying. So with all that I have decided to work on my vibrations and trying to hold it to make contact to deliver messages. Has not been easy, I have thought I needed a mentor who has been there done that.
My mother use to tell me it was my imagination, if I ever have children that would not be the case.
Itís important to read the signs, acknowledge and validate these things when they happen. Even acknowledge our loved ones who have passed, because they do listen and the are with us. Not in the physical scene. After loosing my grandfather when I was in the 5th grade, I understood that the hurt we feel is only a physical loss (no longer having that person here physically), but life goes on outside of our human perception.
Thank you for letting me share
Lady_Gigi

#64 cookielanderson

cookielanderson

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

This is facinating!
You obvouisly trust yourself, I have trouble with that...I hear spirits talking to me, but I don't trust where it is coming from. I have fought it off most of my life, I didn't want anything to do with it, then as I became older I realized this will be me some day, some lonely spirit trying to talk to the living and they are ignoring me, just like I am blocking them off and ignoring them right now, so your comment about the room full of spirits all trying to talk to you and be heard, beautiful!

I am working on trusting myself, and what I hear.
I trust what I see and feel, my hearing on the other hand, is not as trusted, I think once I trust it, all hell will break loose like you described, the sale at bloomingdales!

#65 Kristnicole

Kristnicole

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

Can someone explain what the safest way to communicate with the dead is? I lost my mom, brother Cody, Cousin Daniel, cousin James, stepbrother Chase, Grandma Brenda, Grandmother Shirley, uncle Ralph...etc. That's not even all of them. I lost the first three when I was 4 yrs old. My aunt Missy and I survived the car wreck. About 2-3 years ago, my aunt Missy committed suicide because she blamed herself for the death of my mom, brother, and her son. The same month, a week later, I received a phone call saying that my stepbrother Chase died in a car wreck. 3 days after we buried him, I received another phone call saying that my cousin James got ran over by a cement truck on the way to school.
I've gone through a lot of grief and I feel that there's some unfinished business to uncover and settle. I've felt the presence of spirits around me, but I really need to talk to them, any one of them. Someone please help me. I've been trying to find a safe way to communicate with them without letting any bad spirit or demon into my life or those around me.

So if anyone is able to help me, please do. I'm desperate... I miss them............

#66 spiritworlduk1

spiritworlduk1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Clearance and Rescue

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

Isn't it facinating how we all have our own special gifts. We all have our own certain way of dealing or communicating with spirit. Everyone has their own individual hand book and it is the way they love to work.
Guidance has shown them what way to take and on this experience we work to what we are all individualy guided. This is why we have so many ways of working with spirit. You the individual have been guided to what suites you best.

We learn as we progress, but my weakness is impatients and I am always being told to wait as it will happen when you are ready.
Guides are never in a hurry are they.

I enjoy my work with spirit clearance and rescue, but it does concern me that there is a build up of negative energy this past year in the work we have covered.

I can say enjoy your gifts and put them to good use because that was why they were given to you.
By the way any loss you have suffered, dont worry about contacting them.....they will contact you when they feel you are ready.

bless
Alan

Edited by spiritworlduk1, 09 August 2008 - 01:59 PM.

Regards fromwww.spiritworlduk.com

#67 Rosemary

Rosemary

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:40 PM

Can someone explain what the safest way to communicate with the dead is? I lost my mom, brother Cody, Cousin Daniel, cousin James, stepbrother Chase, Grandma Brenda, Grandmother Shirley, uncle Ralph...etc. That's not even all of them. I lost the first three when I was 4 yrs old. My aunt Missy and I survived the car wreck. About 2-3 years ago, my aunt Missy committed suicide because she blamed herself for the death of my mom, brother, and her son. The same month, a week later, I received a phone call saying that my stepbrother Chase died in a car wreck. 3 days after we buried him, I received another phone call saying that my cousin James got ran over by a cement truck on the way to school.
I've gone through a lot of grief and I feel that there's some unfinished business to uncover and settle. I've felt the presence of spirits around me, but I really need to talk to them, any one of them. Someone please help me. I've been trying to find a safe way to communicate with them without letting any bad spirit or demon into my life or those around me.

So if anyone is able to help me, please do. I'm desperate... I miss them............

I would suggest that you find a Spiritualist Church in your area and visit and almost always mediums there giving messages will deliver a message to you.

Your relatives will know you are visiting the church that day and they can get through to you through a medium until you learn to better do this yourself.

#68 xochelseaxoxo

xochelseaxoxo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

okay. so i'm totally new to this site.
i've never really talked to a spirit..even though i have felt them present a lot.
i just never got the courage to. i know i can..but i was always too scared.
i really want to try. any advice?
oh ya..i'm only 14 years old if that means anything.
i'm kinda young.. lol

#69 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:55 AM

Communicating With Spirits!

The best way to communicate is to first ensure your well grounded & centered before opening the door to the spirit world deliberately. Your not always safe and it could result in attachments to you if your not careful. Once your safety is assured just sit in a quiet area of your home, calm your mind with no distractions around you and and direct your focus to whom your trying to communicate.

If your aware of a presence just request that they make contact with you. Spirits can communicate by way of telepathy not just in the form of speaking directly or drawing symbols on the wall. You don't even have to be psychic to communicate or a medium for that medium despite some claims made. You can also request that they manifest into the physical right before you and depending on the energy available to them they just might.

One must also remember to never invite a spirit to stay with you or in your home. Once the message(s) are delivered upon communication it might be wise to request that they move on. It's not good for the spirt (either spiritually, emotionally, or mentally) to take up house in your home. Your also the main source of energy which is life to them...So if chaos starts to happen in your homelife for no apparent reason you will know who is feeding off of all that energy your creating!

Namaste

Very good advice Celtic Spirit! Namaste....Llight Worker

#70 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:02 PM

By the way, with some very aberrant results to the mirror room, Dr. Raymond Moody, recanted its use and withdrew his support of his own writings.

God bless, J

Hmmmmmmmm...can you back that up?

Last time I heard him speak about it, he was positive about it.

73 Dr. Raymond Moody has never recanted his writings about Psychomanteum....THat's quite a ridiculous statement when you think about it!...He's written many books on the subject, done countless research and investigation, devoted many hours and I'm sure journaled everything he's undertaken, why on earth would he THEN say NEVERMIND ??? Light Worker

#71 mairte

mairte

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:18 PM

That was very well written. I was wondering if you could communicate with a spirit that was cremated?

#72 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

That was very well written. I was wondering if you could communicate with a spirit that was cremated?

I don't see why not---generally any belief in spirits implies that they are existing separately from the body. I'm pretty certain I've done so a few times, actually, though obviously individual personal experiences are difficult or impossible to prove.

Edited by Yosei, 17 February 2009 - 08:47 PM.

"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#73 randalflag

randalflag

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:46 PM

I would imagine so. The physical body doesn't have a lot to do with the spirit itself. I'm not very well versed on ghost attraction, but everything I've ever heard seems to convey this idea
ďOnly enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.Ē -Quoted by Stephen King

#74 randalflag

randalflag

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:48 PM

I don't see why not---generally any belief in spirits implies that they are existing separately from the body. I'm pretty certain I've done so a few times, actually, though obviously individual personal experiences are difficult or impossible to prove.

sorry, lol. I guess we replied at the same time
ďOnly enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.Ē -Quoted by Stephen King

#75 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:33 PM

The physical body is just a shell of who we really are. Once our souls and body divide it doesn't matter what is done with the physical body. What is done with the body is only the concern we have while in the physical and that of our loved ones.
I am more than my physical body.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users