• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#91 Catie

Catie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:41 PM

My father, who died recently, sometimes appears in that way as well. He's yelled, moved things, and occasionally I wake up and see him sitting on the edge of the bathtub in the master bathroom. Its a completely black shadow figure, but i know its him. Make sure you have protection before you try and communicate. Whenever I open myself up in that way, so that i can feel what a spirit is feeling, I always have someone there with me. I think there are different candles you can light for protection, and the sage burning thing is something my friend, who is much more open to communication, uses on a regular basis.
I dont know what my dad wants either. I can sense guilt from him. I dont know if its possible to get a sense of the feelings coming from the figure you see...but thats what usually works best for me. It helps me to understand at least what they are feeling, and that gives me a better idea of what they want, and if they are bad or good. Does anyone else have any suggestions about this?

#92 texaslady70

texaslady70

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

:) I have seen spirits most of my life but i have never tried to contact with them. Then today i got the curage to call some one that dose contact the dead and ect. and she said that i have spirits all around me. I just want to be able to hear them when they speek to me. What should i do to hear them. :ghost:

#93 Its2Good2BeTrue

Its2Good2BeTrue

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:39 AM

:ghost: I have seen spirits most of my life but i have never tried to contact with them. Then today i got the curage to call some one that dose contact the dead and ect. and she said that i have spirits all around me. I just want to be able to hear them when they speek to me. What should i do to hear them. :ghost:

Have you heard of EVP? That's one way to communicate with spirits. You take a recording device such as a voice recorder or a microphone and plug it into your computer. Download a program such as Audacity and start a recording session. Introduce yourself and ask politely for your friendly spirits to introduce themselves to you, ask why they are here and how you can help them. Ask 2-4 questions and always like 15-30 seconds between each question to allow the spirit to respond. Then save the file as *.wav and play it back and listen to the file using your headphones since messages can be very faint. Sometimes you need to amplify the recording to hear better.

Post back with your results. Good luck.

#94 Its2Good2BeTrue

Its2Good2BeTrue

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:48 AM

My experience communicating with spirits is that once you call for a loved one and ask for a sign, they will eventually get in touch with you because they realize that you show a genuine interest in them and only want to help.

Meditation and other relaxation techniques as well as an open mind, as others have already pointed out, helps establish communication. Listen to your dreams and don't shrug off a touch you feel after calling out a name as "just your imagination".

I have seen shadow people, white, thick, floating mist and sometimes I can hear words without recording an EVP first but what I personally am very good at is sensing when a spirit is around me. I believe it's easier to sense and see a spirit in your mental awareness than see a spirit while awake.

#95 ajna

ajna

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:14 AM

I lost someone very close to me and i had such a strong desire to contact them i bought a pendulum well the next day he made his presence known through a friend who went through five hours of trance state crying ,appologizing and saying how much he loved me and at that time i was confused ,why was my friend sorry saying he did something really bad and why was he repeating (what is going on i don't understand ) i then realized it was my friend who commited suicide and when i said his name he said yeh what is going on. I was not the only one to see this at the time. I did not know what to do but hold him , i then realized that he had no idea what he had done or that he passed . After that i bought a radio that was once developed by edison to communicate with the dead and i have had experiences that were successful . I have spoken with loved ones and what i also do is use a K2 meter and keep it on at bedtime so when they want to communicate they will go to it to get your attention . I will admit that they more communication you develope with the other side the more frequent they try and may even invite them to gain your attention in other ways such as moving objects. Be careful and direct your attempts to certain people you desire to communicate with. communicating is a phenominal experience especialy with your loved ones!

#96 Kittie Danger

Kittie Danger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:11 AM

This has been the most interesting & informative thread. The only ghost I see is of one of my cats that passed away the 1st of November.

#97 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:14 PM

This may sound unbelievable, but I promise it's true. It occurred in 1993.

My grandfather had just passed away two weeks before this night I'm telling about. My grandmother, his wife, (now deceased, too) was asleep for the night. I slept on the floor next to her bed. In the morning, I woke to her screams. I tried to calm her and find out what was wrong. She said that she dreamed of my pap had come to her and asked her to please come with him. She said that he took her hand and kind of tried to pull her toward him while begging her to come with him. She said she kept saying, "No, not yet." to him in the dream. But, he kept tugging her arm and squeeezing her hand tighter and tighter. She again told him, "No, not yet." and she said he finally let go and she woke up. OK....odd or maybe even normal type of dream to have when you have just lost your spouse of 30-some years. So then why was she screaming. When she woke up she automatically touched and rubbed the hand that he held in the dream. She looked down at her hand (it was the right, BTW, the one that was closest to the door). What she saw and also showed me still gives me the chills. On that right hand of hers she wore 3 rings that she never took off....ever. All three of those rings were bent into her fingers. As if someone grabbed her hand and fingers and squeezed extremely hard and bent them all out of proportion. Which is EXACTLY what my Pap was doing to her hand in the dream. Or was it a dream? Was it reality, and he stood at the side of her bed pulling and squeezing her hand....begging her to go with him? I literally had to get a pair of vice grips from the basement, and pry those rings back into some kind of normalcy so she could get them off. I truly believe my Pap was there that night and did that to her. Because they had a stormy relationship, and 8 months before he died they made amends and had trips planned and everything. Two months after that he was given 6 months to live due to a liver disease. They had just started getting along and had fallen in love w/ each other all over again......and he died. I think that he really did want her to go with him because of the improvement of their relationship. They loved each other so much again, and he just wanted to continue it with her.....and tried to do just that by visiting her.

I know, it's sounds hard to even consider believing. But, I swear it's the honest trutth. I was there.

Best,
*~A~*
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

#98 Southern Charm

Southern Charm

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

I have the gifts of clairvoyance and clairaudient and have communicated with the departed for over 40 years. I knew from an early age Ihad a special gift and was bless with a grandmother who also was gifted and taught me the proper use of the gifts.

Southern Charm

#99 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:49 AM

That is so wonderful Southern Charm, any incidents to share?
Posted Image

#100 QuietHeart

QuietHeart

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

Wow ^.^
Hehe, truth be told I'm kind of jelous (excuse my spelling) that so many people here have gifts for communicating and even seeing the dead.
Although, I would be really scared if I ever did see a spirit in real life.
I, if you couldn't tell, don't think I have any gift for this kind of thing.
I'm just hoping I'm wrong, because I would love to be able to help dead ones connect with living people they once knew, like to relay a message.
I don't really have any stories, sorry to say except this one about my 'family curse' (or so my crazy grandpa says)
Supposedly, there is this kind of warning spirit. He's a man who wears all black (a cloak perhaps?) and has a black dog. He will come to your door, knock three times, and will be pacing when you open the door. He doesn't say anything, but he'll just disapear a couple seconds after you see him. When that happens, the oldest man in your family will die soon. It's happened only twice, when both of my granpa's brother's have died.

#101 The Blonde

The Blonde

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

hi i am new here and i had a i guess you can say paranormal experience . i used the mirror and the candle behind me and i had a picture of my uncle by me and the lights turned off. at first i was scared but then the room got darker and even darker until it was pitch black. this happened about 5 or 6 times because i wasn't sure of what was going on. well on my last try i stared at the mirror and the room got darker again and suddenly i feel a presence (i am a little scared at this time) and i feel arms rapping around me and i suddenly knew it was my Uncle David ( R.I.P) giving me a hug and letting me know it was alright , after that the candle light came on again.

My name is Eddie Sinekiewicz and i'm 14 turning 15 in 3 months

i ask on tips on how to communicate with my uncle more and other spirits

thank you

#102 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

Eddie, all you need to do to communicate with them is just talk to them. It's as simple as that. :kitty:
petunia4998

#103 The Blonde

The Blonde

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

Eddie, all you need to do to communicate with them is just talk to them. It's as simple as that. :kitty:

thank you petunia4998

#104 PsychicMedium

PsychicMedium

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

That is a good post. many people don't realize they can comunicate with spirits if they can get in the right state.

#105 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:20 AM

I've seen fleeting glimpes out of the corner of my eyes but I don't get a good look at them. I feel them and get impressions from them. I'm more an empath than anything and pretty new to it. I'm trying to expand my abilities but I don't know if that is part of being an empath or psychic. I can't find lost objects but I'm pretty good at reading people. What is the difference between empath and psychic? If I'm strictly an empath will I ever be able to find objects and see spirits?
Gracie H.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users