How to Communicate With the Dead
Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:33 AM
Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:40 PM
Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:54 PM
Some people feel the intense need to communicate with someone who is dead. Usually, they desire to contact a loved one that they have lost or some simply harbor a fascination with death or the dead. When one wishes to reconnect with the presence of someone they have lost, they may turn to methods involving communication with the dead.
When one is interested in contacting the dead, there are a few techniques that can be followed, according to a Dr. Raymond Moody, who claims to be quite an expert when it comes to near-death experiences, as well as the afterlife. Moody suggests a technique that was used during ancient times for those who wanted to receive a vision. It is said that Nostradamus used this approach when he was foretelling the future. It simply involves a large mirror, as well as a variety of suggestions to ensure a positive and successful line of contact. Below you will find a checklist to follow when you want to attempt communication between the dead.
1) To gain a clear state of mind, one should refrain from consuming products that contain dairy and caffeine the day before an encounter is attempted. Fruits and vegetables should be the only simple foods that are consumed.
2) When attempting to contact the dead, you should position yourself in the quietest section of your dwellings. Watches and jewelry should be removed; loose clothing should be worn. Relaxation is the key for those who wish to contact the dead. Distractions, such as clocks and phones should be unplugged. When complete silence is achieved, a large mirror should be placed in front of you. The mirror should be at an angle that promotes comfortableness.
3) If you are having trouble reaching an altered state of mind, looking at artwork or listening to calming music can achieve a sense of awareness conducive to this type of act.
4) If you are trying to contact a loved one, you should surround yourself with some of their photographs, as well as their personal items. Touching the objects will bring you closer to who you are trying to contact. Some of the items you may choose to set about you may include family films, photo albums, old letters, glasses, a piece of their clothing, as well as a few of their favorite things. Anything that evokes feelings or memories should be used.
5) Light a candle and put it behind you. When dim light is used, it is best that it be placed behind your body. It is said that twilight hours is the best time to communicate with the dead because many people experience altered states. Some can mirror gaze surrounded by bright lights, but this takes time to get use to, as well as achieve.
6) When you are ready to mirror gaze, you should be in a comfortable, relaxed position. You will gaze into the mirror without trying to see anything; it will be similar to looking at something that is located far from view. You may start to feel a tingling within your fingertips.
7) The mirror may seem cloudy after some time, while others have reported that the mirror becomes darker in color. When things within the mirror do not seem as clear as they did before, you may be ready to experience contact with the dead.
8) Complete silence should still be maintained. Allow yourself to view the images that appear to you within the mirror (if you are lucky to experience this phase). The images that you may encounter will probably last for only less than a minute. Some people are able to view images for as long as 10 minutes, but this may take some time to develop. Sometimes you may not see a thing, but will instead hear the voice of your loved one. Some have claimed to actually feel their touch. Experiences with mirror gazing can be quite varied.
****taken from an article by Yona Williams****
Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:17 AM
We each learn and as we learn we grow. Those that are given just a little yearn for more and start to research, read and learn. That is fantastic! You are open. It's as if you were in a closed box and you poked your finger into the side of it which created a tiny hole. That tiny hole lets light in and makes you want to see more... so you open up a larger hole....You then want more.... until finally you step out of that box into Enlightenment.
Don't be discouraged if sometimes you feel as if nothing is happening. If you feel your in a slump you truly aren't, you are developing. Keep meditating, reading and learning. You will grow and as you grow you will want to learn more. It's like a child waiting for Christmas, anticipating that day to finally get here and then the thought of the presents (our gifts) under THIS tree...PRICELESS.
There is so much we can do that we are not even aware of. We are created with just a mere fraction from the light of our creator and are a part of the whole. We are limitless. Do not put limts on yourself. Each of us can do and be.
ALL THE GIFTS THAT PEOPLE SPEAK OF, WE ALL HAVE INSIDE OURSELVES. Each and everyone of us, just let them come to you.
Believe that we are limitless...
Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:41 PM
Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:11 AM
confused and scared
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:39 PM
momentsb4 I have channeled my own past lives, so just ask, sit and wait and listen.
Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:55 AM
and please do tell me how to channel your past life. im soo currious about it. im obsessed with nazi germany and i really am convinced one of my past lives has something to do with it.
Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:35 PM
I have been sensitive all my life as well and with the turn of events that have been happening here mixed with the 10 pages of answered questions, we got a paranormal group, which was small~ containing two members, to investigate. They wound up giving us more unanswered questions but did inform us there were more than one present. There was one they felt from the audio that was keeping them here. With this being said, they arrived for their third and final time and we have since moved onto another group <containing 35 members including a priest> as the events have continued and picked up in the physical manner anyway while we sleep. THIS MORNING in fact was the second time I woke up to being choked and the taste of sweet ashes in my mouth/throat.
Hope that the white sage candle could help those of you interested as it did me....
Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:33 PM
I have copied and pasted from one of your posts below:
Spirits appear in many ways and act in many ways. If you see one, I suggest that you, first, pay close attention to your gut feelings. Fear is normal, but dread or bad visions are not (dread can suggest a negative spirit, bad visions - such as visions of blood, death, etc. are also not a good sign). If you feel fear (which is typically normal, at first), but also feel a sense of calm or peace, you most likely have a good spirit on your hands.
With this being said, I have to admit that although I am NEW to this site, I did not want to comment earlier on this section but I have to now. I have to know... I have had these visions you speak of including blood and a very close friend of mine has had the same one, just slightly different than mine but close enough for me to get the message, and was wondering what this would mean!?!?!?!? Why would this be a bad thing?! I know I have learned to trust my instincts and my visions and let's just say we on edge round here trying to find answers but we are pretty sure by our placing two vials of holy water on either sides of the bed and since these attacks come at night when we sleep that this must be more of a poltergeist than a demon. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!
Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:34 PM
Gigi, your post was so interesting. Wow!
I want to see a spirit but then again i don't. I am really really scared. I think i will actually just run. When they come what do they generally tend to do when they appear. Do they smile at you or just have no face expressions at all? I am so interested!
Some times they smile and talk, some times they are hard to make out, some times they don't speak, some times they touch. However, some times they are missing limbs and are not in good shape and that can be starling. The frst time that happen I thought I was going to wet myself, lol. But I soon grounded myself and felt that he was in desprate need of help. Just like if you saw someone become injured, you would rush to help. They do get frustrated when you ask them to come and you become affraid. The know you are a fraid and if you are dealing with good spirits then they well respect you and even help you along.
However, there frustration comes when they are trying to deliver a message and you become frightened and freak. Some times they want come back.
One piece of advice I got from a very well know medium was this " never get a big head that you can sommunicate to the spirit world, because you are just a telephone to them". However, being a good communicater with the spirit world is one that I feel honored to be apart of. So boasting or bragging is not seen as cool in the spirit world.
Just like in our physical world communication is the most important part of any type of relationship.
Don't be affraid, you are always in control ( or need to be) you ask them to leave and they well. It's important to know that if you ask them to leve they my do so for go. So be direct like when I'm really sleepy and just want to sleep. I tell them " Please, I need to sleep to be stronger to communicate with you, please come back tomorrow". I'm very respectedful, polite but strong all in one.
I wish you luck and hope I have helped.
Hello there Gigi!
I was just wondering have you happened to have had a circumstance where IT is apparently a SENT entity of some sort in order to torment you, your pets <the living>, and drain you? Like a shape shifter <most likely> that is very intelligent, sadistic, negative energy mass, never showing ITS TRUE face, only forms it takes and tried manipulating? For example: We have had 2 paranormal investigation groups here. We are awaiting for the evidence to finish being processed from the second group as to their findings, but have received pics and audio from the first group. I'm a new member and can't post pics right now but we do have 2 of this black mass from the first group. Not really a shape to it but you can tell it is there. However, this black mass has taken the form of a male faceless shadow figure <not wearing a hat like typically described in my researching of the subject of shadow people>, it has appeared several times as a female faceless shadow figure, and attempted to take shape of an animal running across the floor on all fours with NO tail, NO face, etc. as our cocker spaniel has chased it from the back of the trailer to the front.
However, I know we have spirits here and evidence of that and we sense it is keeping them here for a backup energy feeding supply when it can't feed off of us. It attacks our psyche', emotions, thoughts, words, and ANY form of energy. I am a FT student and Kevin works a FT job <nights leaving me here at home first 1/2 of the night with the dogs & "visitors">. This has attempted to scare us. Kevin started out being scared until just here recently. I DID have it banished from the trailer and sealed it off. Somehow, it is back and we are sensing this is being sent from Kevin's dark witch ex that is dark wiccan and practices Voodoo as well. Yes, there have been TWO dolls found <I handled those though and all that remains is the pictures of them> amongst other things. I do have a team of friends working to try to help us from Cali to New York. . . This thing has been here for years feeding off Kevin's fears and appears to him at night when I am sleeping. Some say my conscious mind is too strong/powerful for this thing to appear to me face 2 face. However, I can say with the second group's visit/investigation, they had me come into the trailer upon the "witching hour" as they call it to dig deep inside and get it to show itself <after experiences were shared amongst several that night>. I did so. I commanded it in ITS God's name to move something or show itself so we all could see. At this point, the dark shadowed male figure appeared to us all in the window in between the computer desk and couch....three times. If you have tried saging, commanding it to leave without skipping a beat, etc. and they still don't depart, would this be more of a good sign that someone is SENDING IT to you <or someone in the home>?
Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:31 AM
Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:53 AM
Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:53 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users