#121 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

sir im shreya, from india a newbie and i want to contact my mother.. she past away 9 yrs ago.

Namaste Shreya I am so sorry hearing about your loss.

First of all, it is not wise or respectful to call them to communicate with you, they have a life ahead, so let them move on. Bless and let them move inward with their after life.

Hello I just joined this site you can call me stellar I am a sensitive as well and have had many experiences since childhood. Due to the nature of the experience I had with what I believe to be a poltergeist or similar entity when I was a child I have been obsessed with ghosts, spirits, angels, and demons since a child the experiences I have had as a child were terrifying, I actually played and talked with things that weren't there, recently I have been obsessed with talking to spirits because after a few years of silence the shadow people have came back. They were coming in my room (one of my friends woke in the next room and seen one walk in one night as well) until I got a gargoyle statue, I already had gotten two foo dogs to put on my bed stand cuz they were holding me down. Since I got those they were just standing over my bed, since I got the gargoyle they just stand at the door. They are too powerful to be ghosts, and do not have the same quality as poltergeists either, they are def evil. I have been doing research on psychic vampires and I believe that is what the shadow people are. Also my mother called me a couple days ago and told me she had a dream that (creeps me out as I have not told her about the shadows) she was in a certain house she's never bn in b4 a gray shingle house, there is a shadow person walking towards her pointing at her, I'm chanting in Latin with my crystal ball, (she lives three states away never seen my ball) my brothers are screaming you can't have her and her dog is standing in between the shadow and her. My boyfriend also had a dream the night before involving voodoo and three ladies who he had never seen before and he is a total non believer, I have recently picked back up my craft (I don't have a label for myself yet as too exactly what path I'm taking because I still haven't decided yet) because my books were burnt before, I seem a post here earlier though I can't find it now where a gentleman said his wife and child died the same month after seeing shadow people, I'm looking for more information so I may can know what I'm dealing with exactly so I can better protect my mother beyond using gargoyles ect for good. Thank you blessed be

Thank you, nice experiences.

Posted Image

#122 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

Hello I just joined this site you can call me stellar I am a sensitive as well and have had many experiences since childhood. Due to the nature of the experience I had with what I believe to be a poltergeist or similar entity when I was a child I have been obsessed with ghosts, spirits, angels, and demons since a child the experiences I have had as a child were terrifying, I actually played and talked with things that weren't there, recently I have been obsessed with talking to spirits because after a few years of silence the shadow people have came back. They were coming in my room (one of my friends woke in the next room and seen one walk in one night as well) until I got a gargoyle statue, I already had gotten two foo dogs to put on my bed stand cuz they were holding me down. Since I got those they were just standing over my bed, since I got the gargoyle they just stand at the door. They are too powerful to be ghosts, and do not have the same quality as poltergeists either, they are def evil. I have been doing research on psychic vampires and I believe that is what the shadow people are. Also my mother called me a couple days ago and told me she had a dream that (creeps me out as I have not told her about the shadows) she was in a certain house she's never bn in b4 a gray shingle house, there is a shadow person walking towards her pointing at her, I'm chanting in Latin with my crystal ball, (she lives three states away never seen my ball) my brothers are screaming you can't have her and her dog is standing in between the shadow and her. My boyfriend also had a dream the night before involving voodoo and three ladies who he had never seen before and he is a total non believer, I have recently picked back up my craft (I don't have a label for myself yet as too exactly what path I'm taking because I still haven't decided yet) because my books were burnt before, I seem a post here earlier though I can't find it now where a gentleman said his wife and child died the same month after seeing shadow people, I'm looking for more information so I may can know what I'm dealing with exactly so I can better protect my mother beyond using gargoyles ect for good. Thank you blessed be

I used to be bothered by one particular shadow person persistently as a child. Luckily for me my brother is what I call ghost repellent and it never followed me into his room which is where I fled when it would make an appearance. My own belief is that shadow people are just ghosts. My friend got a great picture of one when we were investigating an 18th century cemetery and it was the silhouette of a man in boots with folded tops. I digress, shadow people come in various shapes and sizes and seem to look as if their clothing is part of their silhouette at least some times. The shadow person from my childhood perhaps did me a huge favor once as the only time I ever successfully astral projected I saw seven of clearly different shapes and heights standing before me in observation before another came from behind and slammed me back into my body. Before he helped me out I felt terror as I seemed to know the seven I saw had ill intentions. So in summation, given the various natures and appearances of the shadow people in my experiences I think they are just ghosts but I could clearly be wrong.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#123 CalebHu90

CalebHu90

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Demons, Undead legends and myths, monster legends, computers, science, guitar playing, aviation, and games

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

I actually want to learn how to open portals to the other side, because I don't want to just communicate with spirits in my home, but i want to experience them in my own home instead of going to other locations to do so, I love feeling the presence of any kind of spirit and having different experiences with them, voices, seeing figures, hearing movements. I'm not really scared of spirits, but more of thrilled. 

#124 Greg Sticker

Greg Sticker

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:writing; reading anything from romance novels to mafia stories to historical fact and fiction; avid pet enthusiast; outdoor stuff;

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:20 AM

@Moon    I will try your method. I have a mirror of course and candles too. I also have a picture of Amanda. Two actually on adjoining walls. Her eyes appear to follow me wherever I go in my room. I have a question. I have a quartz crystal that is the color pink which a psychic gave me. The psychic told me that pink (or purple I have head also) is a color of her birth sign. Sagittarius. Her b-day is November 27,  But i want to know, may I hold this stone in my hand while doing the meditation/exercise you are describing? btw excellent post.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users