Triple Digits

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:26 PM

I have known people who always see triple digits, like looking at a digital clock and seeing 3:33. My friend sees 3:33 all the time. However, I never have this "luck" but the last 3 weeks every time I glance at a digital clock I see triple digits. I have see 4:44, 5:55, 2:22 and 3:33 so far. The first time it happened I was thinking "cool." By the 4th and 5th time I thought "this is getting weird." In 3 weeks it has happened no less that a 1/2 dozen times.

I feel as if something might be trying to tell me something but I have no idea what. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#2 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:50 AM

This has been talked about a number of times on the boards....I don't know where to look for old threads, but I'm sure someone in the village will be able to post a link to where you can read some posts in response to a question very similar to this....I too have that happen to me only it's with my birthdate.....i am always seeing 6:27....at least a few times a week. I don't know if that means something, but it does happen enough to make it odd. I didn't start noticing it until about 3 or 4 years ago, maybe it's something in my mind that I saw it once & subconsciensly I made a note to see it again??? I don't know.....I think it's pretty weird a phenomena too.....good luck in your search for the answer!
It's just Becca Posted Image

#3 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:16 PM

In a way I think it might be that those numbers are just a bit more memorable when you see them (3:33 would be easier to recall than 4:58 because it's a repeating number) You would just notice it a bit more when you saw that number (or ones like it) after the first time.

I used to see a certain number on the clock and thought it was pretty weird until I realized that I had 'set' myself up to see it because of the daily schedule I had. One idea could be (if you are seeing these numbers on the clock only) that maybe your bio clock has something to do with a subconscious urge to look at the clock at those times. Unless the numbers are occurring more randomly (your noticing them showing up when not looking at a clock) I would figure it to be something like a naturally occurring coincidence. :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:28 PM

In a way I think it might be that those numbers are just a bit more memorable when you see them (3:33 would be easier to recall than 4:58 because it's a repeating number) You would just notice it a bit more when you saw that number (or ones like it) after the first time.

I used to see a certain number on the clock and thought it was pretty weird until I realized that I had 'set' myself up to see it because of the daily schedule I had. One idea could be (if you are seeing these numbers on the clock only) that maybe your bio clock has something to do with a subconscious urge to look at the clock at those times. Unless the numbers are occurring more randomly (your noticing them showing up when not looking at a clock) I would figure it to be something like a naturally occurring coincidence. :)

That is kind of what I was thinking as well. But it is just that I am noticing triple digits a lot more than I ever used to. I am a clock-watcher so I look at a clock often throughout the day. I was actually keeping a record of it at work and writing down each time that I saw triple digits but I didn't not write down how many times I lloked at the clock and it was NOT triple digits. Tomorrow I will do that. It is just when I look at digital clocks and the triple digits have not appeared elsewhere. It is at home on the cable box clock, the computer clock at home and the computer clock at work, so 3 different places that I notice this. But it is to the point now, occurring with such frequency that when it is 6 pm or later I am relieved because if I look at the clock I am guaranteed NOT to see triple digits! lol

Thanks for your input lulaboo.

Becca, thanks for your input as well. I will see if I can find the old threads.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#5 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:40 PM

I found one old thread that talks about this:

http://www.ghostvill...8&hl=numerology

#6 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:25 AM

Thanks for posting that thread link, seakla...I was just thinking to myself "Oh, I HAVE to go find that one!"

It may not be triple digits, but it's the same idea..and I don't know what any of it means, but I do think there's something behind it..

Do we have any numerology experts here?! :hug:
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:44 AM

These might be helpful links:

Sacred Double and Tripple Numbers

Encoded Digital Messages
Posted Image

#8 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:40 AM

Moonie, you're wonderful!

I found this in the link..

11:11 - or derivatives of these numbers - 111 and 11 - are digits that repeat in time - thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations - our personal experiences and lessons - loops in time - whatever - they are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

Moon, you know how I love reality shifts..I wonder if that is what draws me to 1111.

Great food for thought!
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:46 AM

Synchronicity and Reality Shifts - you got me intrested in these!
Posted Image

#10 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:05 PM

I've never bother to think about that. Hmmmmmm
Posted Image

#11 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:27 PM

Thanks MoonChild, I will read through those sites later.

Holly, I enjoyed reading that old thread and reading all about your 1111 experiences!

#12 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:48 PM

If you pay attention you check the time on a regular basis. There are certain numbers or combinations that stand out to you. So of course these numbers seem to always be there, or be remembered. I for one seem to catch the time at 7:08 and 7:53, these just happen to be two of my past badge numbers as a sheriff's deputy so they stand out in my mind.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#13 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:48 AM

If you pay attention you check the time on a regular basis. There are certain numbers or combinations that stand out to you. So of course these numbers seem to always be there, or be remembered. I for one seem to catch the time at 7:08 and 7:53, these just happen to be two of my past badge numbers as a sheriff's deputy so they stand out in my mind.

Thanks for sharing, that is cool that you catch the times that are the same as your badge numbers. I don't really have any special kinship with numbers other than a birthdate. No special numbers or house numbers, and my house number now is 4627 so not likely to be seen on a clock (lol).

This is exactly the thing that I am curious about...I am a clock-watcher. I look at a clock quite often throughout the day. At the office it is generally my computer clock (digital, obviously) and my cell phone clock (again, digital). If I were to see the time 6:23 I would think "cool" because it would be my month and day of birth. I pay attention to little things like that just because it amuses me. So, when the first triple digit came up I was thinking "cool" because before this I almost never saw triple digits. Now it is so frequent that I see them that it was bordering on eerie. lol

I am seeing other times, of course, but the triple digit "phenomena" if happening more often then it used to, so that is why I was wondering if there might be some significance.

#14 Ryan540

Ryan540

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I have always been interested in the paranormal. I also like listening to music, playing guitar, and videogames.

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:09 AM

I found moonchilds links very interesting. Actually while writing the post i looked at the clock and it read 11:11.

Actually that is what my clock said. not the one above.

Edited by Ryan540, 15 March 2006 - 12:10 AM.

Don't trust the shadows because they throw things at you.

#15 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:47 PM

I often wake up at night or early morn and when I do I glance at the clock. Well, this a.m. I woke up, rolled over and looked at the clock. Yep, it was 4:44 a.m.

I still can't help feeling that means something but not sure what yet.

Thanks for all the input everyone has given. :ghost:

ok, just had to post this. Someone asked if I was seeing triple digits anywhere else. Right after posting this I went to another post and just happened to glance at the original posters number of posts and it was 333.

I'm tempted to start keeping a better "diary" of what times/days that I see triple digits and where I see them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users