© Fisana

Paranormal Conventions for 2006?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Bea_*

Guest_Bea_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:29 PM

I was wondering if anyone had a list of paranormal conventions in 2006? I am wanting to get our group to at least 1 convention. We live in Northeast, Ohio....so I am not wanting to travel too far from here, but I am able to travel to surrounding states and so forth....

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 09 March 2006 - 01:18 AM

Hello Bea. Check this thread for the Gettysburgh Ralley 2006. Gettysburgh Camping

Have a good day, thank you.
Posted Image

#3 CatSlave852

CatSlave852

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Member of a paranormal research group in Western New York for a little over a year now. Most interested in spirit photography & EVP. Also owned by 5 cats, no husband, no kids (just furry ones). Secretary for an Army Reserve Headquarters, G-1 Section (Personnel), for 30 years. Also work part-time at an answering service (for 16 years). Favorite haunted location is Gettysburg. I most like investigating private homes. Public facilities are cool, but often more hype than real. We've found a lot of very cool activity in private residences, with something definitely dark & demonic in one very scary home.

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:10 AM

I was wondering if anyone had a list of paranormal conventions in 2006? I am wanting to get our group to at least 1 convention. We live in Northeast, Ohio....so I am not wanting to travel too far from here, but I am able to travel to surrounding states and so forth....

Here's one...

The Supernatural Summit, April 29th and 30th - Rochester NY

* Western New York's ghost hunter's conference and psychic fair

* Admission is $75.00 for the entire weekend which gives you access to over 30 workshops on ghost hunting, a lunch each day, and unlimited access to the psychic fair.

* Topics covered include EVP from Todd Bates of Haunted Voices, Credibility of Evidence by Steve Wagner from about.com, along with other subjects including legal issues for ghost hunters, historical research techniques, ghost hunting 101, dowsing, sensitivity and paranormal investigation, demonology, and much, much more.

Download your registration form at www.supernaturalsummit.com (click on the banner) or call 585-399-7765.

Registration payment can be accepted by credit card, paypal, money order, or check.

Hope to see you there!
"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs." (Sarah Thompson)Cats: http://www.flippysca...om/cats101.htmlGhosts: http://www.wnyparanormal.com

#4 ensorcel

ensorcel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal. I'm currently studying psychology, history, parapsychology and religious studies. I love music, reading, researching and ghost hunting. I'm obsessed with Most Haunted.

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

There's one in Nova Scotia Canada this October. Im excited to go.
Posted Image

#5 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:59 AM

Ghost Trackers, a Northern and Central Ca Paranormal Group will be hosting their annual Ghost Conference this year in Mendocino, Ca. Mendocino is gorgeous sleepy little old town directly on the Ca Coast. I believe the conference will be held April 28-30. For more info go to Ghost-trackers.org
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#6 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:57 AM

Anything in the frozen north?
Posted Image

#7 CatSlave852

CatSlave852

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Member of a paranormal research group in Western New York for a little over a year now. Most interested in spirit photography & EVP. Also owned by 5 cats, no husband, no kids (just furry ones). Secretary for an Army Reserve Headquarters, G-1 Section (Personnel), for 30 years. Also work part-time at an answering service (for 16 years). Favorite haunted location is Gettysburg. I most like investigating private homes. Public facilities are cool, but often more hype than real. We've found a lot of very cool activity in private residences, with something definitely dark & demonic in one very scary home.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 12:47 PM

Anything in the frozen north?

See Post #3 - one in Rochester, NY.

:ghost:
Sandy Heglund
WNY Paranormal
"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs." (Sarah Thompson)Cats: http://www.flippysca...om/cats101.htmlGhosts: http://www.wnyparanormal.com

#8 chowder

chowder

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 04:18 PM

There is the "Contact part 2" The Berkshire Paranormal Conference sept. 22, 23, 24th at the Haunted Houghton Mansion in North Adams MA. The details are still being ironed out but keep checking the following webpages for details as they come.

houghton-mansion.tripod.com
www.neghostproject.com

#9 Ryan540

Ryan540

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I have always been interested in the paranormal. I also like listening to music, playing guitar, and videogames.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:46 PM

I have always wanted to go to a paranormal convention but I live so far away from any thing good.
Don't trust the shadows because they throw things at you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users