Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:21 PM

Looking for suggestions of places to visit in Oklahoma to see or experience ghosts. Our first stop will be in Stillwater - then probably Guthrie -- after that, I don't know. Probably some Bigfoot hunting in the southeast will be in order, but in the meantime, ghosts . . . :ghost:

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#2 MaryKelly

MaryKelly

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 10:47 PM

Hi Autumnbelle :darth: From Maryland myself but just bouncing around the board reading posts and happened across your's, I googled for hauntings in Oklahoma and came across this listing, maybe this will help you out :

Oklahoma Hauntings

Good luck and remember to be safe!.....M.

oft'time when I'm sad at heart this flow'r has giv'n me joy;So while life does remain in memoriam I'll retain,This small violet I pluck'd from mother's grave

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 March 2006 - 08:32 AM

I would check out need that bombing....there has to be something there.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 12 March 2006 - 09:52 PM

Thanks you all -- we looked through the list on that recommended website and are going to try a few of those. Of course, my husband was a member of Alpha Gamma Rho and his brother was there in Stillwater when those guys were killed, so he's interested to know there have been claims of haunting there.

As for the bombing site - that's less than a mile away from where we live - have been there a couple times, and while we haven't seen ghosts, there are definitely heavy emotions or something there. I have my feelings about the place (lost a couple people I knew), but then there is an added pressure or added layer. Might be something worth investigating.

Will definitely be safe - and go with the right frame of mind. Thank you again! :clap:

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users