Church of the Damned

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Daemonic Terror

Daemonic Terror

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:39 AM

After reading up on the story I was heavily interested in taking a visit to this church. From what I've been able to figure out its like right next door to where I live and was wondering if someone could give me the location of where it is at.

#2 MaryKelly

MaryKelly

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 01:03 AM

Hiya.. :ghost: I've never heard of this place, you said it was right next door to where you live, ummm where do you live?
oft'time when I'm sad at heart this flow'r has giv'n me joy;So while life does remain in memoriam I'll retain,This small violet I pluck'd from mother's grave

#3 Daemonic Terror

Daemonic Terror

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 01:10 AM

Alba, PA. its between Troy and Canton...from what ive found from asking around someone said it was right nearby and should be somewhere in the area. There's an old dilapadated church up the road from me that almost fits the description in the event log, but im not sure. Im thinking of going tomorrow to check it out if possible, but still want the location of the actual church.

#4 MaryKelly

MaryKelly

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:24 AM

Hi again, well I am at a total loss I did a search for information on the church and haven't found a single thing. Could you share the story about the church with us? Don't forget to be safe when checking out places :ghost:
oft'time when I'm sad at heart this flow'r has giv'n me joy;So while life does remain in memoriam I'll retain,This small violet I pluck'd from mother's grave

#5 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:05 AM

I would see what the local ghost web sites say. I've found some good spots here in Ohio that way.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#6 MaryKelly

MaryKelly

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:32 PM

Hey guys,

I figured you folks might be mildly interested in some new GHI stuff that we have going on around the HQ lately, so I dropped in to let you know about the DVD that I just finished editing. It's pretty much a promo DVD that showcases some bits of what's to come for Ghost Hunters Inc.

The DVD includes selected upcoming webisodes (uncut, mind you!) that will be debuting on the website in a short time - so you can see them first on the DVD, an all-new adventure to the Church of the Damned, a montage of humorous clips from the past 3 years, and a rare slideshow with dozens of previously unseen GHI images. The disc even has DVD-ROM content that you can access on your computer! All-together there's well over an hour of content. Not bad for a freakin' promo DVD, huh? I blame the fact that I was terribly bored last weekend.

Anyway, we're going to try and give as many of these DVDs out as we can. We'll be handing them out at clubs, arcades, shows, etc. If you know where to find us, get ahold of one of us and we'll get one to you. If you aren't from the area and you want to get a copy just drop us a line and we'll work something out. Right now we're pretty much settled on sending them out to people in the mail for 5 bucks(just so we have shipping and packing and whatnot covered).

Let me know if any of you guys want one/a few!

-Greg

Myspace
Ghost Hunters, Inc.

:) Perhaps this fellow Villager can help you with the actual location of the church, I'd have to say that it was pretty darn lucky he posted this on the site. Weird huh? Anyway, PM him or leave a message over in Haunted Media under Movies that's were he posted this info. Good luck!!!

#7 orb-energy

orb-energy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Any thing paranormal, reptiles, and cars.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:52 PM

i am going to check this out. very good story
To know the character of a community, I need only visit its cemeteries. -Benjamin Franklin

#8 ghostHOST

ghostHOST

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 01:55 AM

It was featured in "The Graveyard Shift" which came out last June. It can be purchased, or possibly rented from your local video store. It's scary stuff, but it's the one in The area you are talking about. There is a picture of it at the film site http://www.newgilpictures.org/ghimovie . Hope that helps.
The Ghost Host with the most!

#9 mamallama

mamallama

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:art, creepy old buildings, abandoned buildings, history, reading, cooking, and whitewater rafting.

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:47 PM

Wow, that sounds scary! If you find it, please post details! :blush:

And, yeah.. be careful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users