15 replies to this topic

#1 MoonStone

MoonStone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:23 PM

:duel: :ghost: :duel:
Well, this atrocity occurred across the street of where I used to live...when I lived there. Ohhh my God, was it disturbing to have to know that across the street from where I lived, a man was butchered like- Jeffery Dahmer was there for dinner or something... :Spaz: .....not funny in the least! There was literally a portable-morgue there for at least half a week! Every news-station was there..and my driveway was televised on television. There were people there dressed in biohazard-protectant body suits, crime-scene investigation unit vans...numerous police cars, -you name it.. there it was... :wow: And now I think it would now be appropriate for me to actually tell you all what in Gods name happened. :whee: Well, I'll get right down to the "Nitty-Gritty"....An old guy who lived in his apartment..had himself a lets say, "Friend" over, and his "friend" got into a dispute with him, and wasn't all that right up there in his brain so he decided to chop the old mans head off, along with his arms and legs..then stuck them in his freezer.... :Spaz: :wow: :Spaz: BARRRFFFF! ;)
Everybody reading this is probably wondering why is this posted in the Haunted Dwelling section..Well- my answer to that question is: To this day, whenever I drive by that place, I wonder WHAT kind of paranormal activity is currently going on in that Dwelling....-Not to mention, that SOMEONE NOW LIVES THERE!!! I am absolutely appalled at the fact that- that was permitted to happen; Anyways from the research I've done, and from my own personal knowledge and experience, I know for a fact that if some crazy thing like that were to happen in a dwelling, there would almost have to be some kind of a paranormal-disturbence residing there. I could go into it, like maybe the violent-death left the murdered man's spirit is there? I have many assumptions...and I would like to hear yours, and what you think could be happening on a paranormal-basis right now in that dwelling. :ghost: Ohh- and by the way...the murderer WAS caught, and now is in prison at this time.... ;) Sincerely MoonStone :toilet:

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:25 PM

Thats pretty disturbing.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 07:22 PM

Hi MoonStone,

Yes, that is very disturbing. My heart go out to that poor man who was so horribly murdered. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers as I will his family and his real friends.

As far as your question is concerned, regarding the apartment he was killed in being haunted...I think it's a definite possibility.

In my opinion, whenever something like a murder, or even a non-murderous yet serious crime or any situation which is very emotional for someone occurs, I think that there is always a good chance that "psychic residue" is left at the scene and that hauntings could occur there. I don't think that death is a necessity for a haunting, although, it seems to be the main cause thereof.

Case in point, I came into contact with the psychic residue left at a rape scene (this came to me as imagery several years ago. I never researched to see if there was a rape there). I don't know if the young woman was murdered or not. I only witnessed a rape. Another psychic with me witnessed two older women and a younger woman in the cemetery from long ago. They were just passing through the cemetery, seemingly visiting someone buried there. So, I think that hauntings occur from all manner of different events.

I hope the man didn't suffer too much. That does sound somewhat like a Jeffrey Dahmer murder. There are a lot of sickos out there. My father used to work in a Max Security prison (CCI - where Dahmer and many like him went). He said these murderers seemed like regular guys and he rarely even thought about them as being murderers. Kinda scary...I mean, today while shopping, I could have been passing a mass-murderer while fetching my Ginger Ale. Who knows? Anyhow, the one's along the line of Dahmer were kept in solitary and were rarely seen. Although, my dad had talked with Dahmer briefly on one occassion. He seemed to be just a normal, though quiet, guy. I guess, most murderers just appear to be normal people on the outside. Perhaps, that's why it's so shocking when they are aprehended for murder? Perhaps, that's why people, like the man you mentioned, trust people only to find out too late they are murderers or have murderous tendencies. My heart goes out to them. I wish that we had more programs to help them out so they didn't act on their tendencies. Some want to kill. But, most seem to be driven by their inner-demons and surely would get help if it was readily available and they knew where to turn. But, that's an entirely different post right there.

Unfortunately, murders happen all too often and many happen in people's homes. So, it would be difficult to just destroy those homes or refuse to rent an apartment someone was murdered in (although, proper clean-up is necessary and I think that disclosure of the murder would be a nice thing for the seller to disclose to prospective tenents). However, I would have to think twice before moving into any place where I knew a murder occurred. Not necessarily because of a haunting that might be occurring there, but because I'm just too darn sensitive and would probably go nuts contemplating the murder that occurred in my new home. But, that's just me.

Viv

#4 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:49 AM

That is a very tragic story. Do you happen to live in Southern Cal? I read about this happening a year or so ago down there to an old man that was a hollywood writer or producer. Then the murderer jumped the fence into the yard of a doctor. The doctor was on the phone making flight reservations when he too was murdered. They found him with his privates chopped off. It was a very gruesome scene in both houses.

I do think there is a stigma with violent crimes like these but I often think that it's the crime itself that leaves a mark and not the spirit of the victim. I would hope that the victim moved on as to not repeat the tragedy because it's just too horrible to repeat. Unless maybe there was a victim who with staying behind could help catch their killer. If in fact the house was cleaned and sold it must have had a peaceful aura about it. Most states now have a disclosure clause in real estate to disclose any deaths (except that of AIDS) or any signs of hauntings. Apparently that didn't deter the buyers.

In this case in Hollywood, the killer was deranged and was caught trying to get into one of the studio lots. The security stopped the guy and he was hanging around outside when the news broke the the murder. The security heard the description and immediately called the police. The man was arrested with out incident.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#5 MoonStone

MoonStone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:01 PM

Dear jenbrown,
It is interesting that, that happened in Southern California also.. but no, I don't live there, and it did not happen there. I am sorry that I do not wish to disclose what state I live in, or where it occurred (where I lived at the time). Thank-you, also for responding to my post... and reading it...-MoonStone :ghost:

#6 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:05 PM

Yucky doodoo! :wow:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#7 KermEd

KermEd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:41 PM

Thats a creepy story MoonStone! I bet a good paranormal research team could dig up some pretty scary ghost evidence there now. I think most people who die violently remain stuck in the spirit world around where they died, still in shock of death.

Creepy!

#8 orb-energy

orb-energy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Any thing paranormal, reptiles, and cars.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:55 PM

Ohh my god, this story makes me sick.

This story is very very interesting though without all of the gore.
To know the character of a community, I need only visit its cemeteries. -Benjamin Franklin

#9 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:42 PM

Ooo yummy, gore. :weeee: Uh soz. But that place has to be soooo haunted.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#10 orb-energy

orb-energy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

Wonder if anyone lives in the apartment now?
To know the character of a community, I need only visit its cemeteries. -Benjamin Franklin

#11 orb-energy

orb-energy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:43 PM

No i meant wonder who lives in the house.

#12 Sarah!

Sarah!

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Gymnastics, French Horn/Mellophone, English, French stuff, Friends, Movies, Marching Band, Drama, Meeting new people, and, oh yeah, paranormal stuff.

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:14 PM

About 10 years ago, in a house up the street from me, a man and a woman were violently murdered by their two teenage sons, who then stuffed the mother in the attic and the father in the basement in trash bags.

My dad was co-workers with the woman.

I think, in the past 10 years, at least 8 families have moved in and out of that house.

Despite the new paint job, the house gives me the creeps.

#13 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:17 PM

Hi Sarah,

Yes, it's always telling when a house never keeps its tenents for very long...

Viv

#14 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:07 AM

i dont think i could live in a house that has had something like that happen in it, my imagination would be going into overdrive at every little noise i heard!!! i think houses kind of "soak" up these kind of things, but what a shame for that poor man, there are some real weirdos out there.
Posted Image

#15 mamallama

mamallama

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:art, creepy old buildings, abandoned buildings, history, reading, cooking, and whitewater rafting.

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:45 PM

Eyewwww!!!!
Yeah, a murder that violent -- it's really surprising that someone just moved right in. I wonder if they know? They probably do by now. Eek! :blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users