#46 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

just a self-reminder! :D :clap: without proper exercise I may crash with my daily work schedule.
Posted Image

#47 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 03:57 PM

The weather is just starting to get nice enough to get out and do the things I like. I've dropped 4 pounds and 2 inches off of my waist, and gone down one size in pants :D It's a slow start but it's a start.

I'm going to Dairy Queen to celebrate :D

I wanna go to DQ tooooo *whines*

Congrats to everyone on their progress! :clap:
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#48 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:07 PM

Yeah me, I finally broke it, lost 4 pounds this week!!
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#49 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:33 AM

Well, even though I really do feel that I get a fair share of exercise through my job, I decided to help out you GV'ers and feel and share in your pain, so yesterday I signed up at ProPerformance Fitness Peak here in town. I'll give you some moral back up and support by pushing myself to do this....and trust me, this ain't gonna be easy for me to do something like this. I have a big phobia of going places alone unless it's to my work....the good news is on 3 days of the week my daughters can go with me when they have the aerobic classes in the evening because they have a daycare provider, but like today I am going for my first time after I get off work just to use the treadmills and nautilis machines only for an hour and I will be by myself....ugh, hey no pain no gain right???
Awesome job Masq...keep it up!!!!! :weeee:
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#50 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:04 AM

Juliet,

I feel for you. I don't do public alone I feel like a trapped rat. Thanks, the weight is still coming off, must have been a bit of stress causing it to not come off because it's been melting the last few days.
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

#51 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

I've dropped below 200 :) I'm at the point where others around me have noticed that I'm losing a little weight, or toning up. It's time to step it up a nacho...errr... notch, and increase the cardio even more than I am doing now.
Posted Image

#52 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:44 AM

i have started to cut down on the chocolates and start eating more salads, i want to get rid of my spare tyre.

V

#53 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:56 AM

I've decided to change to a low weight/high rep work out. I've think I'm as big as I need to be for now. Maybe I can cut up a little bit. still need to get going on the biking. I've just been feeling so stiff lately. Maybe I'll go see a chiropractor.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#54 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:13 AM

I think you cut up enough. *g* I was very bad yesterday went to a buffet and ate more than I have in weeks, and I'm paying for it. Back on track starting today.

Justa,

Good for you.

Edited by masquarade, 09 May 2006 - 06:14 AM.

Posted Image

Myspace

Posted Image

#55 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:05 PM

Congrats !!.everyone it sounds like everyone is working hard. I was going to curvse. It was fun. I started with a friend and the more I went the more I got to kknow everyone they were all so nice,, but a series of unforunite events took my free time away and I never started going back. I try to eat good. :toilet: Keeep up the good work!
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#56 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:29 PM

I love to walk. A month and a half ago, I started walking 3-4 miles a day, usually 5 days a week.
The weather is so unpredictable here in New England, and we have a bad storm right now, looks like it will last 7 days, so I won't be walking. I have a 25 visit membership pass to my gym, so I guess I will head there instead of facing walking in the wind and rain. I love the nautilus weights at my gym, other than that I usually walk on the treadmills. When the weather gets alot warmer, I will get out on my mountain bike. The small town next to me has alot of nice country scenic roads and we also have a nice 400 acre state park along the Merrimack River where I live. I love the outdoors, but the weather has to be nice....not too cold, not too hot, not rainy, not too windy, LOL.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#57 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:27 PM

Well I've only been walking a few times a week-darn NE weather, I feel your pain GhostCat-but I''ve lost 5 pounds this month! YAY! I already weigh about 6 pounds less than before I got pregnant. Another 7-10 and I'll be satisfied!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#58 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:08 PM

i have lose 2 pounds go me!!!

#59 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 May 2006 - 01:56 PM

hahahahahahaha, anyone trying to lose weight THIS WAY?
Posted Image

#60 iaintafraid

iaintafraid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:i work for a marketing company in the DC area. i am addicted to reality tv. i am a swimmer and sometimes a triathlete depending on how dedicated i am. i love to travel and love the beach.

Posted 12 May 2006 - 02:22 PM

Wow...just came in here for the first time - everyone sounds like they're doing so great!!! :Spaz:

Congrats to everyone...I know I always have trouble resisting the things I love (ahem, cheeseburgers!) but you know it'll be worth it for the payoff in the end (looking good, feeling good, being healthy)...

You all deserve a huge pat on the back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users