• Interests:too many to list

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:53 PM

Don't worry about the editing Boo.
I just wrote off the cuff first thing in
the morning and I know darned well
it needs editing like crazy... :Spaz:
We just wanna see what your little
imagination is up to :)

LOL well a problem with it is likely to be editing for content because I can get pretty graphic at times and some of it may not be considered appropriate?

I have a few tidbits of my writing in my Myspace blog Titled Ashe, Chapter 11, Sophia, Another Sleepless Night and Stranger than Fiction parts 1-4 (sooner or later I;m bound to get around to putting up the final bit on that one :lol: ) Ashe is on the front page and the rest are in the archive pages. The link to my page is at the bottom of my signature if you want to take a lookat them there until I can get something up in here :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#32 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:57 PM

Just bleep em' Boo :)

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#33 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

hey! I--no your right....actually im usually writing notes to people, i have to fight them away with a stick, they just cant get enough of me.....oops, responding to what spook said 2 or 3 posts before.

Edited by bonedaddy15, 20 February 2006 - 08:12 PM.

#34 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:12 PM

Somehow kiddo, I believe it..... :)

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#35 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:13 PM

....really? why? its true....somewhat.....

#36 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:15 PM

I'm psychotic...uh...psychic.

#37 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:23 PM

inspiration has struck, thanks spook.

--The road was really slippery tonight. I was almost to afraid to even drive in this weather. The rain was coming down fairly hard now.

I kept flipping the radio stations to see what caught my interest when suddenly a news bulletin flashed. Apparently some local psycho had escaped, says she only went by the name spooksareus, which I thought was kinda strange.

I still had some time to go before I reached my home. Today had been hectic and all I wanted was to just get home and get some rest. Maybe get on www.ghostvillage.com for a while.

Something caught my attention in the middle of the road. There was a woman lying out there in the pouring rain.

After a while of arguing with myself I finally got out into the rain and walked towards her. I tried to wake her, but nothing seemed to work. When I rolled her over, I saw that the tag on her jacket was of the local nut house. I remembered the news bulletin and called her by the name they had said.

"Spooksareus?" I asked.

Her eyes shot open, revealing her reddened, blood-shot eyes. She rose up wailing and screaming and I ran back to my parked car. She had chased after me and I locked the doors.

When she ran to my door and found it locked, she tried to bust in the windows, yelling over and over, "I'm gonna sue you!!!".

I took off and hit her while I was speeding away. She fell to the road and didn't even twitch.

Being the idiot I am, I stopped the car, got out, and slowly walked over. Blood was streaming from her body and washing away with the rain. I started to cry even though seconds ago she was trying to kill me.

I picked her up and put her in the back seat of my car, I was gonna take her to the nearest hospital.

Along the way she started to move, and I started to get worried. After a few minutes she was fully awake and glaring at me from the back seat. She grabbed my head and I lost control of the car and ran off into the ditch.

I had to stay in the hospital for a long time and later found out she had died in the crash. But, I'll never forget the day I met evil spook.

--hehe, just a joke, sorry spook

Edited by bonedaddy15, 20 February 2006 - 09:25 PM.

#38 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:09 PM

:Spaz:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#39 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:12 PM

:Spaz: :ghost: :clap: :clap: :clap: Kid, your the greatest!

#40 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:29 PM

that story was weak, but i have to say, it is my favorite

#41 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:48 PM

All would have been well if the story ended there, unfortunately it was just the begining. Spooksareus wouldn't leave me alone, she followed me home, followed me to the office, invaded my dreams. She was everywhere.

One night while nuking my gormet dinner, she open the knife drawer and starting flinging them across the room at me. I dove behind the counter just in time to avoid the first one, but everytime I poked my head up another would follow.

next... Maybe Spooks could tell her side of the story. lol
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#42 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:50 PM

lol, hmmmm....good idea, maybe so.......if she would stop throwing knives at me!!!

#43 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:53 PM

You killed her Bone, she is very angry with you.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#44 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:55 PM

well so, she wrecked my car, and tried to sue me(sorry long story) And she almost killed me!!!

#45 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:56 PM

It doesn't appear she is finished with you yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users