• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#46 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:57 PM

alright then, tommorrow i will write a sequel, i may make this one a little better though...

alright then, tommorrow i will write a sequel, i may make this one a little better though..."The Revenge of Spooksareus"

#47 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:16 AM

FIRST JOURNAL ENTRY JULY, 4TH, 2012
I started this journal today to document the changes occurring. I will tell you as much as I can before putting this in the time capsule being readied for you. Others are also preparing a history so you can better understand our time.

Several years ago a small group of us discovered Atlantis. At first we were thrilled… We found the Atlantians to be a very advanced culture. They had mastered air and space flight. They had even visited other planets in the solar system. There was also a dark side, we still have not translated all of their writings, from what we have deciphered, they were a very aggressive culture. They possessed weapons of mass destruction that our present society has not yet achieved. Atrocities likened to the Third Reich seemed to be the norm.

Atlantis’s reappearance has been a Pandora’s Box. All hell is breaking loose on present day Earth. We fear society as we know it will be destroyed. Hence the reason for this journal.

Atlantis was discovered in what we call the Devil’s Triangle region of the Caribbean Sea. (See attached map). This area has always been a mystery for our civilization due to the strange happenings that occur there. Discovering Atlantis was made very easy by the fact that it just appeared one day. Our scholars believe it was transported through a portal they were able to open in the universe. We can only guess to where Atlantis was all this time, but we know for a fact where it is now.

There are documents, not fully deciphered, describing strange worlds and even stranger lifeforms. Perhaps, if we have enough time, we can get a better understanding of what transpired.

Atlantis brought with it the possible demise of our civilization. Forces not understood are acting upon our Earth. Gravity and magnetic fields are all askew. The Earth is literally being torn apart by unnatural forces. No one knows why it is happening, it just is.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#48 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:28 AM

Here documenting the events is myself, Dr Quirk, Dr. Spooks and Dr. Bone any similarities to Star Trek Characters is purely coincidence.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#49 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:47 AM

I wanna see the best ghostly short story that anyone here can come up with. I just wanna see who the most creative person in the forum is, so write down anything that comes to mind. Dont do any kid stuff where the man with glowing eyes chases you with chainsaw, just basic ghost story. It doesnt have to be realistic, but dont go nuts. It doesnt have to be long, only about one paragraph, but you can make it as long as you want. So come on people, lets have fun and get creative. We can even pick a winner, no prize of course. So lets do our best to scare the crap out of each other.

(Rips up story about man with glowing eyes chasing me with a chainsaw) Ah man......my mom thought it was cool.

#50 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:55 AM

Yeah Grim I had to tear mine up too.

Once upon a time in the land of Nod. Twas the day after yesterday and the day before tommorow... You can ask the blind lady, she saw it too!

#51 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:57 AM

:D You should keep this one going, it's good! :ghost:

#52 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:07 AM

alright then, tommorrow i will write a sequel, i may make this one a little better though...

alright then, tommorrow i will write a sequel, i may make this one a little better though..."The Revenge of Spooksareus"

Just you guys wait!
I'll get you after I finish installing
this floor.... :wow:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#53 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:30 PM

We are waiting....

#54 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:29 PM

(Rips up story about man with glowing eyes chasing me with a chainsaw) Ah man......my mom thought it was cool.
[/quote]

awwwwww....im sure it was good story if your mom thought so, they always know best.

#55 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:33 PM

We are waiting....

Good.....
That only makes me happy....

Here documenting the events is myself, Dr Quirk, Dr. Spooks and Dr. Bone any similarities to Star Trek Characters is purely coincidence.

Plagiarizer :whoohoo:

Edited by spooksareus, 21 February 2006 - 05:34 PM.

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#56 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:47 PM

The Revenge Of Evil Spook

Her evil spirit had followed me home...I don't know what else to do. I've tried moving, but she just follows me everywhere I go. She haunts my nightmares, shakes me awake at night, and throws things at me.

The first I came home from the hospital, I saw her standing in my kitchen, holding about fifteen different sized knives. She threw the first one, but luckily I ducked behind a counter. Every time I looked up, she would throw another. One actually grazed my ear, and started to bleed.(sorry evad, i took it from ya)

I looked up again, and she wasn't there. Later that night as I was getting ready for bed, I looked out my bedroom door and a picture from the wall flew at me. Luckily, I closed the door in time. I could hear the picture shatter into a million little pieces on the other side of the door.

I went to sleep that night with the lights on and the t.v. on full blast. But...that didn't stop her. I was awakened to find my body covered in bloody scratches and huge red marks on my face, back, and stomach.

After all this, I finally decided to call the local exorcist, Lulaboo.

She arrived at my house the next day with her assistant Evad. "What weird names." I thought to myself as they got their equipment out and readied for the exorcism.

During the process of exorcism, Boo was picked up off the ground and pinned against the wall. Something had been choking her because you could start to see the marks appearing on her neck. Her assistant, Evad, had to finish the ritual.

When the ritual was complete, Boo fell to the floor. Apparently that would be the last I saw of Evil Spooksareus....but I was wrong...she still haunts my dreams, and I know she will never stop.

--told you i would do it, and i think its a lot better when we add the names of people on the forum, dont you think so? Lets do that from now on, either make them about yourself or with other people from the forum. But, remember, its not nice to make fun of people, so dont do it in your stories. Theres a difference between a harmless joke and hurting someones feelings to the point where they want to shoot themselves.........so none of that! hope you enjoy.... :whoohoo:

#57 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:43 PM

The Revenge Of Evil Spook

Her evil spirit had followed me home...I don't know what else to do. I've tried moving, but she just follows me everywhere I go. She haunts my nightmares, shakes me awake at night, and throws things at me.

The first I came home from the hospital, I saw her standing in my kitchen, holding about fifteen different sized knives. She threw the first one, but luckily I ducked behind a counter. Every time I looked up, she would throw another. One actually grazed my ear, and started to bleed.(sorry evad, i took it from ya)

I looked up again, and she wasn't there. Later that night as I was getting ready for bed, I looked out my bedroom door and a picture from the wall flew at me. Luckily, I closed the door in time. I could hear the picture shatter into a million little pieces on the other side of the door.

I went to sleep that night with the lights on and the t.v. on full blast. But...that didn't stop her. I was awakened to find my body covered in bloody scratches and huge red marks on my face, back, and stomach.

After all this, I finally decided to call the local exorcist, Lulaboo.

She arrived at my house the next day with her assistant Evad. "What weird names." I thought to myself as they got their equipment out and readied for the exorcism.

During the process of exorcism, Boo was picked up off the ground and pinned against the wall. Something had been choking her because you could start to see the marks appearing on her neck. Her assistant, Evad, had to finish the ritual.

When the ritual was complete, Boo fell to the floor. Apparently that would be the last I saw of Evil Spooksareus....but I was wrong...she still haunts my dreams, and I know she will never stop.

--told you i would do it, and i think its a lot better when we add the names of people on the forum, dont you think so? Lets do that from now on, either make them about yourself or with other people from the forum. But, remember, its not nice to make fun of people, so dont do it in your stories. Theres a difference between a harmless joke and hurting someones feelings to the point where they want to shoot themselves.........so none of that! hope you enjoy.... :ghost:

Very good Bone Man :ghost: :lol: :) :)

#58 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:36 PM

hehe, thought you'd like it

#59 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:02 AM

LMAO!!
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#60 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:57 AM

Boo didn't know this was my first exorcism, I lied on my resume. I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once and I figured that was good enough. Hey it worked for the guys on the commercials.

I never told Boo I had met Spooks in a dream once, she was chanting weird formulas. Boo filled me in on the details before we went and I knew Boo was up to the task. Besides ghosts and spirits aren't really real anyhow, it was a quick easy buck.

Luckily I had skimmed the book on the way there because Boo immediatly hung herself up on the wall and made strange choking noises. She was making the haunting very believable but she wasn't helping at all with the exocism. This guy Bone, was paying us big money.

I figured that I needed to make it look good so this guy would pay us, I wanted a new car. So I picked up my bible, rolled my eyes back in my head and started preaching whatever came to mind and pulled my Avian Bottle from my coat and sprinkled water all around the room while I preached.

Finally after about ten or fifteen minutes, Boo was satisfied she had convinced this sucker that we chased away the evil spirit. She unhung herself from the wall and crawled around on the floor gasping for air for another few minutes before she asked for the check.

I never knew she was such a good actor, after all this was our first exorcism together.

Now when you see me driving around in my '78 Primer Gray Pinto you will know who bought it for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users