Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:07 AM

Boo, the star! :headbang: :headbang:
Posted Image

#62 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:03 PM

Boo didn't know this was my first exorcism, I lied on my resume. I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once and I figured that was good enough. Hey it worked for the guys on the commercials.

I never told Boo I had met Spooks in a dream once, she was chanting weird formulas. Boo filled me in on the details before we went and I knew Boo was up to the task. Besides ghosts and spirits aren't really real anyhow, it was a quick easy buck.

Luckily I had skimmed the book on the way there because Boo immediatly hung herself up on the wall and made strange choking noises. She was making the haunting very believable but she wasn't helping at all with the exocism. This guy Bone, was paying us big money.

I figured that I needed to make it look good so this guy would pay us, I wanted a new car. So I picked up my bible, rolled my eyes back in my head and started preaching whatever came to mind and pulled my Avian Bottle from my coat and sprinkled water all around the room while I preached.

Finally after about ten or fifteen minutes, Boo was satisfied she had convinced this sucker that we chased away the evil spirit. She unhung herself from the wall and crawled around on the floor gasping for air for another few minutes before she asked for the check.

I never knew she was such a good actor, after all this was our first exorcism together.

Now when you see me driving around in my '78 Primer Gray Pinto you will know who bought it for me.

I was almost killed in a Pinto! Green 72 though....

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#63 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:44 PM

My brother had a 72 mine was a 78, Orange lol. 2.3 litres of pulse pounding excitement. lol
Hey it came with my wife. I had the 74 Camaro at the time. I liked the little Pinto, it served us well for many years. Of course I liked the Camaro too.

Now not only does Spooks invade Bone's dreams she is mine. I should have never pretended to be an exorcist. 27/3... 27/3... 27/3...
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#64 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:21 PM

sorry, im just really not in the mood to talk now

#65 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:45 PM

My brother had a 72 mine was a 78, Orange lol. 2.3 litres of pulse pounding excitement. lol
Hey it came with my wife. I had the 74 Camaro at the time. I liked the little Pinto, it served us well for many years. Of course I liked the Camaro too.

Now not only does Spooks invade Bone's dreams she is mine. I should have never pretended to be an exorcist. 27/3... 27/3... 27/3...

Enough with the number thing you fiend! :lol:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#66 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

The night after the exorcism, bone had a weird dream. He could see Evad bragging to his friends how he ripped some guy out of some money during a phoney exorcism.

When he awoke, he had the grand idea to...summon the vengeful spirit of the evil ol' spook. After going to his local library and found just the right book, "Summoning Evil Spirits to Get Back at a Phoney Exorcist...for dummies." He went to his basement and called upon spook.

Her spirit appeared before him and lunged for him...he made it out of the door and went back to his local library. There he found a book called, "How to control the evil spirit which you summoned to get back at that phoney exorcist...for dummies." He ran home and started chanting and spook appeared again.

She didn't try to hurt him or have that burning rage in her eyes anymore. Bone directed her to Evad and watched from the bushes in front of Evad's house as the spirit ripped him to shreds. Evad hadn't had a chance.

The next person on Bone's list was Boo...

He slowly pulled into Boo's drive in his new '78 Primer Gray Pinto. He watched and waited for spook to get the job done.
(to be continued)

--

not the best, but it gets the job done...i would rather have boo finish this one off, if she wants to

#67 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:38 AM

Bone didn't realize the mistake he made, by killing off all his main characters, now they are in the nether world.

First he killed Spooks, then he had Spooks kill Evad, now he is trying to get Spooks to Kill Boo.

What Bone didn't realize was the book ...for dummies he picked up was the Readers Digest version. Written by Evelyn Woods. Many many parts were left out.

Evad who didn't even believe in ghosts now found he was one. He knew that Bone had sent Spooks to visit him and he knew Boo was next. Evad had some unfinished business to attend to. He sat in the passenger seat of the Pinto watching Bone rub his hands together.

Bone didn't realize Evad was in the passenger seat or that Spooks was in the backseat because they chose not to tell him.

Evad was suprised at what a nice ghost Spooks really was, once you got past that "rip you to shreds" thing. But she was evil and cunning.

(next)Hey bone lets not finish it just write antoher paragragh or thoughts, you too Spooks and Boo.

and Moon

Edited by evad_83647, 23 February 2006 - 03:36 AM.

Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#68 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:52 AM

so, one wonders, if Bone, on her birthday today, would try to kill Moon next - who is the undead friendly vampyre!
Posted Image

#69 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:57 PM

What the village didn't know, was that the wrath of the nefarious creature known as Spooks (who was at this time plotting her next move) was so great that it would take all the energy of those living and dead to resolve the shakey situation......

#70 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:39 PM

Spooks knew the power of three, She knew she was the evil force, she knew Evad was neutral and she knew Boo was good. Evad by his very presence was sucking some of her energy. She could feel him trying to neutralize her. If Boo joined them, she was on the other side of the spectrum and would absorb even more of her power.

She enjoyed the power she now had. She didn't want to give it up. She slapped Bone on the back of his head.

#71 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:03 PM

*Which she always found enjoyable*

#72 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:06 PM

Still she had this unexpainable urge to bring Boo into the nether world. knowing full well what that would do to her own power.

#73 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:04 PM

Unfortunately, what most have failed to realize was that Boo already happened to be one of the nether worlds inhabitants. (For more than one or two millenia added together)

Having survived all that time she amassed a great deal of power and was more than capable of walking as a mortal by day in search of her arch enemy... The nefarious cat goddess Meow who was working to take all the lost souls on earth under her control as slaves to do her evil bidding.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#74 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:31 PM

so, one wonders, if Bone, on her birthday today, would try to kill Moon next - who is the undead friendly vampyre!

moon......was the "her" refering to me?.....because.....IM A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why does my own story have to turn against me? IT WAS MY STORY...<sob> but dont worry ill get you all back

Edited by bonedaddy15, 23 February 2006 - 05:32 PM.

#75 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:58 PM

Bone couldn't stand the thought of becoming a victim to the spirits. So, he went to his home, in his new gray pinto mind you, walked to his room and opened the drawer next the bed and pulled out his trusty handgun.

He knew what he had to do.............it would be the only way the spirits couldn't get him..........................................

He went to the pawn shop and sold the gun to be able to buy a book entitled, "How mere mortals can obtain enough evil energy to defeat the evil spirits that he had killed....for dummies."

After he had obtained all the energy he could possibly get, he would do battle with the spirits...a battle to the death!

Edited by bonedaddy15, 23 February 2006 - 05:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users