48 replies to this topic

#16 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:48 PM

Thats interesting Rat Girl...maybe you knew him in a past life or something.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 31 March 2006 - 10:16 PM

Well I just got finished talking to my dad (Still haven't been able to get ahold of my sister yet) and he said on his side there's a distant cousin by marriage named Michael (I'm assuming still alive, sort of choked on asking the living status LOL) Hwever he did say my mom used to talk alot about a cousin she had named Michael. When I get brave I'll have to ask her about that. Not sure how touchy a subject it will be with her if he may not be around anymore. She usually keeps to herself about things like that. :ghost:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#18 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

The house I grew up in was haunted and after having so many experiences, my mother finally
"confessed" some things. I was 4 1/2 years old when we moved into our 150 year old victorian style home in a small town in MA. I don't remember, but my mother said that I used to want to always be alone in my room and would spent hours and hours in there playing with my dollhouse. She said at first she really did not check on me often because she knew I was safe, but after a while she got concerned and and was eavesdropping and peeking in on me alot. She said she kept hearing me talk and talk away, as if I was having a conversation with someone and finally she actually thought someone was in the room with me. She entered the room and found just me. She asked me who I was talking to and I said "The man in my room". She asked where he was and I said "He just left, he only comes out when I am here alone" and then she asked who he was and I said "He said he used to live here in our house". My mother said she freaked out and went throught the whole house yelling that whatever was there she wanted it to leave and to leave me alone. I don't remember any of that, but it gives me the chills to think I was that little and talking to an "imaginary person"....if "he" was imaginary that is.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#19 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 07:27 PM

After reading and posting to this thread one of my daughters, who is 7, asked me, "Is it just me, or is your room creepy?" It is not just her. Sometimes that room feels creepy, but not all the time. I know I have not talked about this in front of my girls because I don't want them to get scared and actually start to imagine "monsters."

Part of me was proud that she was sensitive to it and another part worried. lol
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#20 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

After reading and posting to this thread one of my daughters, who is 7, asked me, "Is it just me, or is your room creepy?" It is not just her. Sometimes that room feels creepy, but not all the time. I know I have not talked about this in front of my girls because I don't want them to get scared and actually start to imagine "monsters."

Part of me was proud that she was sensitive to it and another part worried. lol

Has you daughter seen anything in there before?
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#21 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:31 AM

Well I just got finished talking to my dad (Still haven't been able to get ahold of my sister yet) and he said on his side there's a distant cousin by marriage named Michael (I'm assuming still alive, sort of choked on asking the living status LOL) Hwever he did say my mom used to talk alot about a cousin she had named Michael. When I get brave I'll have to ask her about that. Not sure how touchy a subject it will be with her if he may not be around anymore. She usually keeps to herself about things like that. :ghost:

Hear anything from your sister yet lulaboo?
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:00 PM

Strange coincidence #2 :headbang: My sister got my message and finally was able to get ahold of me this morning to ask her about that (She doesn't have a phone and I haven't had enough gas to make a visit in awhile) She says it's been a little more than a year since the girls have talked about seeing Michael (Could be due to the fact they've moved to a new place since the last time she noticed they had a new friend) :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#23 HalloweenPixie

HalloweenPixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:nature, animals, the paranormal, computers, arguing politics, telling guys how to fix mechanical things especialy when the answer is jumping right at them and then telling them &quot;I told you so&quot; when they figure it out much later

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:09 PM

Redhead,
I always thought they were the norm to. Growing up I was always suprised when people told me they never saw anything and that I was just weird. Obviously that never discouraged me from believing. Heck, I still believe in fairies!

boo,
I've always and will always believe that children can see, hear and do things that adults can not, simply because they haven't been subversed and discouraged by society yet.
Be brave enough to journey into the unknown for only through that journey can we grow. Pixie

#24 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

Strange coincidence #2 :wow: My sister got my message and finally was able to get ahold of me this morning to ask her about that (She doesn't have a phone and I haven't had enough gas to make a visit in awhile) She says it's been a little more than a year since the girls have talked about seeing Michael (Could be due to the fact they've moved to a new place since the last time she noticed they had a new friend) :)

Does your sister think This Michael could be the same one she saw when she was little?
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:17 PM

I definitely agree with you on that HalloweenPixie! :wow:

Kats, we're both pretty much convinced that it was the same Michael :lol:

#26 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:08 PM

I definitely agree with you on that HalloweenPixie! :wow:

Kats, we're both pretty much convinced that it was the same Michael :lol:

Gosh, I haven't thought about this summer in years!! I saw this thread and wanted to share. :)

I didn't have an imaginary friend when I was little, but we moved to a farm when I was 12 and we had a nice thick half dead tree line all the way around our farm. one day on the east side of the farm, I was eager to help out since I was always a town kid so I volunteered to dig a pond for the geese and ducks to play in...(And me, I was thinking). One day I was out there digging away and adding water to the muddy mess when a young indian man showed up, he was just standing in the trees watching. I asked him who he was and he said, "Jimmy" (at least that's what I called him, now I wonder if it was a indian name or word similar to Jimmy) He wore moccasins (sp?) and no shirt, and indian pants, I told him I really liked them.
At any rate he was about 17 or 18. young man. We had a few adventures in those trees that summer, just playing games, hide and seek and another with a rope with a knot in the end of it, some sort of trap type thing, had to hide it under the leaves and snag the foot of whoever was it. when it started getting colder outside he showed me how to build a fire. :) I didn't think much of it really he never met my mom or dad, but i never asked him to either. LOL Why I don't know, it just never occured to me. It seems like sometime before Halloween Jimmy said he had to go home, and I remember telling him bye and hoped to see him again next summer, never did though that I recall.
my mom mentioned a few days ago that she remembers a day when she looked out the window and saw me in the trees and there was a little fire in the fallow dirt in the field right beside the tree line but I don't remember her coming out there and she never said she did. I remembered instantly that Jimmy had said he would build it in the dirt because the trees were to dry. I asked her about him but she swears that there wasn't any indian boy friend she ever saw there, just me always playing in the trees she said that my obsession with moccasins began that summer...Gee I wonder why...LOL So I believe now that Jimmy wasn't flesh and blood, though to me he was. And now that I think about him, I miss him.
Posted Image

#27 HalloweenPixie

HalloweenPixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:nature, animals, the paranormal, computers, arguing politics, telling guys how to fix mechanical things especialy when the answer is jumping right at them and then telling them &quot;I told you so&quot; when they figure it out much later

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:56 AM

That brings back memories for me aswell. I always thought it was just my subconcious but now I wonder. When I was a teen I saw a boy in my room one day. He was in his late teens, blonde hair and wore buckskin clothing. He never said a word and normally stood on the opposite side of the room or sat on the foot of my bed. He would only show up when I was very upset about something and not sure what to do about the situation. As he never spoke, I would just pose different options to him and he'd nod his head yes or no. Perhaps he's the one I call casper now who I never see but loves to hide things on me then return them months later.
Be brave enough to journey into the unknown for only through that journey can we grow. Pixie

#28 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:45 AM

That brings back memories for me aswell. I always thought it was just my subconcious but now I wonder. When I was a teen I saw a boy in my room one day. He was in his late teens, blonde hair and wore buckskin clothing. He never said a word and normally stood on the opposite side of the room or sat on the foot of my bed. He would only show up when I was very upset about something and not sure what to do about the situation. As he never spoke, I would just pose different options to him and he'd nod his head yes or no. Perhaps he's the one I call casper now who I never see but loves to hide things on me then return them months later.

That could well be, Yep, to think that all these years I never thought of Jimmy as any one other than a indian guy I met the first summer on the farm. It's pretty odd though becasue I don't remember asking him where he was from or who he was visiting, I don't think it mattered to me since I was new in the area too, I wouldn't have know the people anyway. LOL
It never even entered my mind that he may not have been a real person until my mom mentioned the little fire in the field. I can't explain the chill I got. I've always held that summer dear, but finding out that my parents never saw Jimmy kinda put a different kind of light on that summer. No matter who or what Jimmy was, I will Always think of him as a real person though, because if Jimmy was a spirit then, He HAD been a Real Person at some time, he's just minus a flesh and blood body now is all. :wow:

Edited by DarkPrincess, 10 April 2006 - 10:47 AM.

Posted Image

#29 HalloweenPixie

HalloweenPixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:35 PM

He HAD been a Real Person at some time, he's just minus a flesh and blood body now is all

lol true darkprincess. Now, I'm just curious if casper and that boy I saw years ago are the same. Course I'd settle for casper returning my dvd's at this point. I finally got my fork and teapot back.

#30 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:41 PM

He HAD been a Real Person at some time, he's just minus a flesh and blood body now is all

lol true darkprincess. Now, I'm just curious if casper and that boy I saw years ago are the same. Course I'd settle for casper returning my dvd's at this point. I finally got my fork and teapot back.

LOL that's good! I'm still missing so many things at this point that I've stopped worrying about it! I used to be a pretty heavy smoker, one day I went and got a pack of cigarettes and when I got home I laid them on the kitchen table and went to the bathroom, when I came back I made a cup of tea and went to pick up the pack. It was gone. I retraced my steps thinking I had lost my mind and laid them elsewhere Finally after a hour of searching I was going back to the store to get a new pack, I grabbed my shoes from the closet and there was the pack of cigs in my shoe!!! Sheesh.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users