Were they real???

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:14 AM

I never had imaginary friends but as a child I would spend hours watching fairies play on the flowers in our garden, especially Columbine flowers for some reason.

As an adult I met a woman, who was fair with red hair, who remembered a past life as a native Indian and said that her brother from that time visited her a lot and she wondered if I would like to meet him. Myself, another woman, and our reincarnated friend sat on the living room floor. It was interesting because at that time I expected that a native man would have his hair in braids. My red-haired friend closed her eyes and another darker skinned male face became superimposed over it. His hair was long and loose and he spoke to us in sign language. It was the coolest thing!
Posted Image

#47 vfxchickee

vfxchickee

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

As a child I saw things that my mother could not see, and was told I was being silly or being too imaginative.

I had imaginary friends but do not remember them...

When I was 4 or 5 I was in the car with my mum and her boyfriend- we drove by the Empress Hotel in Victoria and I saw a man, WAY up on the very top of the roof- in overalls, no shirt and pushing a wheelbarrow full of bricks. I pointed him out and my mom could not see him. I remember being SO frustrated, and insisted that he was there- to the point that my mother got quite upset with me.

That is the only one I remember from early childhood- I was basically taught to ignore it- dismiss it...

#48 ladyyymadonna

ladyyymadonna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal & The Unexplained.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:41 PM

I remember a story mom still tells .. When we were little our dad worked nights a lot and she was home alone with us.... I'd always tell mom "There's a man in my closet." Of course she knew I wasn't telling the truth, but one time she sent my little brother in there, in diapers, to see what it was LOL! Too funny. I laugh when I think about it. Good question though, I was never into imaginary friends that I could remember.... But I know a lot of people who were... And the fact that children can sense stuff like that is interesting and creepy at once...

All You Need Is Lovehttp://toppun.com/Peace-Signs/Peace-Flags/1960

#49 ladyyymadonna

ladyyymadonna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal & The Unexplained.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:49 PM

My oldest daughter had an imaginary friend until she turned 9. His name was Duncan. She would spend hours talking or playing with him. She says that he lived on this land first and that his mom was not liking that we lived here. She stayed scared for a long time, until one day she came to tell me that Duncan's mom said it was ok that we lived here as long as Duncan could stay her friend. Which worried me, but still i said Ok, then well tell duncan he has to clean up his messes and put away the toys when hes done. That seemed to work just fine until her 9th birthday. We went shopping for party supplies and came home to a turned upside down bedroom. It looked as if someone went thru it putting everything in the floor. She yelled at Duncan, You cant come back to my room anymore you made a mess and You arent my friend. She says that it was the only time she didnt feel like he was watching her all the time. Now my youngest is talking to a "friend" named Grace. Who knows, children im told can see what adults cant. I sure hope its nothing malicious. I always say outloud in my home, Im not afraid of you, this is My home and you arent allowed to touch, harm or do anything to us. So far peace has maintained.

Interesting story! It's so crazy how the mind of a child works. But like you said, you didn't think anything was ever malicious, which is a very good thing!

All You Need Is Lovehttp://toppun.com/Peace-Signs/Peace-Flags/1960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users