All about you!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:47 PM

Hey all!
I was thinking about ghostvillage, and I thought why don't we all get to know each other a wee bit better! The idea here is to try to post three things that most of the other villagers would know about you! I'll go first.
1. I am extremely flexible, I can lick my elbow (supposed to be impossible), and get my feet behind my head to name a few of the things I can do.
2. Outside of ghost hunting shows I love to watch: The Simpsons (been watching those for like six years), King of the Hill, Malcolm in the Middle, Family Guy, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.
3. I have a sealpoint siamese (Stella), a jack russel terrior (Harry), an african chiclad (Moses), and a "rare" parakeet (I got to name him... Bobby Sue, but I tell everyone to call him B.S. for short) :hug:

Lex

Love life.

#2 mattsin30

mattsin30

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:10 PM

Hey all!
I was thinking about ghostvillage, and I thought why don't we all get to know each other a wee bit better! The idea here is to try to post three things that most of the other villagers would know about you! I'll go first.
1. I am extremely flexible, I can lick my elbow (supposed to be impossible), and get my feet behind my head to name a few of the things I can do.
2. Outside of ghost hunting shows I love to watch: The Simpsons (been watching those for like six years), King of the Hill, Malcolm in the Middle, Family Guy, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.
3. I have a sealpoint siamese (Stella), a jack russel terrior (Harry), an african chiclad (Moses), and a "rare" parakeet (I got to name him... Bobby Sue, but I tell everyone to call him B.S. for short) :hug:

Lex

Hi kitty about me I am 27 years old founder of the New England Paranormal Video Research Group. I decided I wanted to get into the field of the Paranormal when I was in Iraq there is alot of free time there. I was in the 101st Airborne. I was deployed to Iraq for a month before the war began to a tear later. My company did alot of missions with special forces one of the most notable missions was when we killed Saddams two sons. I lost a good friend in Iraq. He was in the same comapny as me we worked side by side. He picked the number before me to go home on leave. But because of his rank he couldnt go. I took his spot the day I returned home for my leave I found out he had been killed doing the stuff we did together. HE was killed by a rocket propelled grenade and small arms fire. With that said I am now home living in Connecticut and now have a beautiful wife and a beautiful 17 month old daughter.

#3 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:50 PM

mattsin30 - I just want to tell you I admire you and all the other men and women fighting the war. You all are truly heroes. I'm very, very sorry to hear about your friend. I lost an uncle in Viet Nam - that is something that never truly leaves a person and my heart goes out to anyone feeling that kind of loss.

A 17 month old daughter? That's wonderful. May I ask what her name is? They are a handful, but truly worth every moment, aren't they? :lol:

Well, there's not much about me, I suppose, that I haven't stated here before.

I am a 24 y/o novelist. As a side-project, I research the history of TB sanitariums and "insane" asylums particularily those in the mid-west region of the U.S. I also keep myself busy moderating for and helping my friend Bill out with his two websites dedicated to Clara Bow: http://movies.groups...group/clarabow/ and www.clarabow.com

I am engaged to a wonderful man named Jack. He is a retired math professor and restores classic cars. We met at the college he taught at. I am also a mommy to two adorable and crazy kitties: Freud and Friedhof.

I love classic films and classic "crooners" (Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett), classic car shows (particularily 1950's Cadillacs), the north woods...and, constantly dreaming up new and exciting twists for my novels. :)

Viv

Edited by Vivienne_DuBois, 28 March 2006 - 05:52 PM.

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:59 PM

Hmmm, well, here goes.

1. I have a weird sense of humor, and use it to get through tough times.

2. I am not working right now, and very frustrated that no one calls me back at all. I have enjoyed the winter off, and being able to do my needlework on snowy days when driving was scary, so I can't complain too much.

3. I love the tv shows "Lost", "House", "Medium", and "Nanny 911", but also love old movies as well.

4. I have three dogs, an ancient cat, several goldfish, and a husband who drives me up the wall sometimes but who I wouldn't trade for anything ever. Oh yeah, I love to cook and collect recipes too.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:48 PM

Oh me next!!! :Spaz: What doesn't anyone know yet???

1. I'm a 30 year old nursing assistant, gearing up for school this fall for RN, I work full time and I am raising 3 daughters. I know I have one heck of a fun sense of humor, I can be very sarcastic, I run off of lots of caffinee and no sleep and love stress!

2. I mentioned stress right?....then comes in Dave (damckie)...just kidding, everyone knows he's the love of my life, my best friend, & my partner in crime along with his 4 great kids! When we are not out on investigations we enjoy taking the kids out in the summer to parks, and to watch his kids ball games and we just might this year take all them camping :Spaz: won't that be a sight!!!!

3. When I get a chance a to watch t.v. I like "Law & Order", "Psychic Detective" and "Body of Evidence" Oh, and we can't forget baseball seasons here "Cleveland Indians" game baby!!! Either on t.v. or in my car it's on! And pretty much the only movies I watch are either horror movies or movies about ghosts :wow: !
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#6 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:21 PM

1. I am 35 years old. But, I don't feel like it because I'm just now figuring out who I am, what I believe, and what I want.

2. I am not a religious person. I don't believe that any one religion has all the answers. I prefer not to close any doors by confining what I believe to any one religious doctrine. I'm not afraid to say that I don't know what it's all about, and I don't think that anyone else does either. To me, it's all speculation, but I'm cool with that.

3. I'm a bit quiet and reserved with people that I don't know well. It takes me a while to open up to people. But, if you are my friend, I'll show you my wild and crazy side. :wow:

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:32 PM

Check these threads to know more - more - about your fellow GV'ers.
GhostVillagers - Introduction

10 things about you!

New things about me?
#1. I moved back to the city I love most.

#2. I am going back to job mode.

#3. I am forever happy!
Posted Image

#8 fallen wings133

fallen wings133

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:slipknot, computer games and getting drunk *hicup* oh and eating cake. i like cake...who doesnt?<br /><br />and skating loooove skating and the beach now its spring/summer lol

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:05 AM

here we go....

1) im a wild child. i will do ANYTHING crazy or seems impossible. for instance, when i was 10 i jumped out of my bedroom window which was 2 stories high. no reason just1 of my friends said it was impossible.

2) i like a laugh. i love entertaining m frends and family wth jokes, impressions or my general craziness.

3) though i can become quick to anger if u geton the wrong side. which is rare butit does happen.

if u'd like to kno anything ele, just ask :Spaz:
well, im a slave and i am a master.this is the beginning then. the beggining of the end

#9 twodarb

twodarb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:Well the obvious...paranormal, specifically ghosts, more specifcally EVP's, but first my family, dogs, and walking.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:17 AM

I did the 10 things about me and that was kind of hard....3 new things about me, lets see.

1) I am 36 years old

2) I new to the stay-at-home mom thing even though I have 2 two children (14 and 12 yrs old)

3) I love to rock! :Spaz:
"I know it and I feel itJust as well as you do, HoneyIt's not our fault if death's in love with us It's not our fault if the reaper holds our hearts""Death Is In Love With Us"~HIM~Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:56 PM

I am a jack of all trades and master of none.
I look in the mirror every morning and like who I see looking back.
I can sleep well at night knowing I did everything that was possible the previous day, and hopefully didn't tread on too many peple.

The only thing I feel guilty about is spending so much time on GV.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#11 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:31 PM

I'm a jackass of all trades and a master of several. :)
I look in the mirror in the morning and have a good giggle.
I haven't slept since 1962.
I let people tread on me (then I eat them)

And the only thing I don't feel guilty about is how much time I spend on Ghost Village.

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#12 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:56 PM

:) Spooks and Evad!

OK....I'm 47, yea, but don't act like it ever!
I have 4 kids, 1 girl 30, 1 boy 24, 1 girl 19 and 1 girl 18...then the step-"it" going on 36.
I love animals, I have wild, domestic and exotic.
I work with kids, and teach drama, I love the theater life, I've been on tv and my kids too.
I love paranormal, duh, I am paranormal, born on Halloween night.
I like to talk to people including the dead.
I get into just about everything and I think I have
Yes I spend too much time in GV, but so do you guys....lol!
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#13 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:10 PM

Leslie tell us more about your animals.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#14 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:14 PM

;) Spooks and Evad!

I have 4 kids, 1 girl 30, 1 boy 24, 1 girl 19 and 1 girl 18...then the step-"it" going on 36.
I work with kids, and teach drama, I love the theater life, I've been on tv and my kids too.

Leslie, if you were an animal you would be a ferritt :Spaz:
Busy, busy, busy, funny, funny, funny, over here, over there, whats this whats that etc... :Spaz:
I like that in a person :hug:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#15 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:59 PM

:weeee: Spooks and Evad!

Leslie, if you were an animal you would be a ferritt :Spaz:
Busy, busy, busy, funny, funny, funny, over here, over there, whats this whats that etc... :Spaz:
I like that in a person :hug:

Probably....I love ferrets!
:hug:
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users